• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Elementalists OOC

First!

Also, is it okay if I make a Kedaeth geomancer army general?
Shog Shog

Last edited:
Why is no one born in their element's home country but me? xD

Do the people who dedicate their lives to the elemental lords have a name or title, like monks or something? And what might a girl from Jarakath think the name and reason behind the fire lord would be?

Do you think that the marks all appeared on the acolytes at the same time, or sporadically? Since I've got Jyn arrive about six and a half months after her mark appeared.
Shog Shog

Last edited:
Do the people who dedicate their lives to the elemental lords have a name or title, like monks or something? And what might a girl from Jarakath think the name and reason behind the fire lord would be?

Do you think that the marks all appeared on the acolytes at the same time, or sporadically? Since I've got Jyn arrive about six and a half months after her mark appeared.
Shog Shog
Hmm... yeah, I'm sure they have some title. I'll figure it out for the first post. What do you mean for your second sentence? Is she pondering the naming convention of Fire Lord? I'd say the marks appeared fairly sporadically within the span of around three months, no longer than 7 months ago. I'll try to provide additional info in the first post.

Last edited:
Hmm... yeah, I'm sure they have some title. I'll figure it out for the first post. What do you mean for your second sentence? Is she pondering the naming convention of Fire Lord? I'd say the marks appeared fairly sporadically within the span of around three months, no longer than 7 months ago. I'll try to provide additional info in the first post.
Shog Shog
You said that the religion was different in different cultures, and as Jyn is from Jarakath I was wondering what their religion is. Who might they call the Fire Lord?

Also, 'cause Jyn's a history nut, *about* how many times do you think acolytes have been chosen? Are they always two of each element, or just pairs? Is there anything special about this group, or is it pretty standard? What type disaster do they usually precede?

(so many questions...)

Last edited:
Shog Shog
You said that the religion was different in different cultures, and as Jyn is from Jarakath I was wondering what their religion is. Who might they call the Fire Lord?

Also, 'cause Jyn's a history nut, *about* how many times do you think acolytes have been chosen? Are they always two of each element, or just pairs? Is there anything special about this group, or is it pretty standard? What type disaster do they usually precede?

(so many questions...)
Ah, that makes sense. The elemental lords are always called as such. So regardless of where you are or what religion you practice, the Fire Lord is still called the Fire Lord. Depicted mannerisms may differ, but they are universally considered the origin of elemental control.

The next question is a bit more difficult to answer. It’d be about as easy to answer as asking a medieval scholar how many times the Greeks went to war. Not everything was recorded and some wars were much less significant than others. The simple answer is “a lot,” but a more precise answer would probably be 50ish? It’d be a debated subject with no real way to discover the answer, only some estimations. For the next part, I’m going to say two per element is not uncommon, though one per element is more common and three per element is extrememly rare, but not unheard of. The group is fairly standard, being people of great elemental potential from different walks of life. The type of disaster differs and is proportional to the number of Acolytes (the more there are, the worse it is). Sometimes it’s natural like one of the volcanos having a catostrophic eruption. Sometimes it’s because of war among the kingdoms getting too out of hand or powerful invaders from across the see. Other times, it’s more supernatural. There’s no real consistency, but it’s always beyond bad.

I hope that helps. I actually like these questions, making me think about some of the details that had never even crossed my mind before. Thank you!

Well Jyns a history nut, so I guess I am too. :p Kind of making some stuff up though, let me know if I get it wrong. I'll change it.

I figured throughout the years people would claim to be acolytes but it wouldn't be true. Or claim to see one just to get some attention.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back