• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Futuristic Electric Sheep [Always Open] - [Androids | Space | Politics]

OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Other
Here
latest
Incoming File ...
To: Mourning Dove Mourning Dove Dover Dover
RE: EYE

Bureau Notes: Ayy lmao

Classified

If Eye cringed at Swift stumbling over his own words, then he did a good job of not showing it. His face keeping its look of complete neutrality, not even giving any sign of relief when Swift had reassured Eye that his partner could pilot through the meteor storm. "Very well. No questions then." His eyes moved from watching Sami as he approached the cargo to the various doorways nearby. All that was left to be done was await the arrival of the second one.

The wait was a rather short one, Eye's attention diverting to the ship making its way to the nearby loading area. That looked to be the transport. Eye brought his arm up to look at his watch once more as he made his way to his holopad that he'd left on the floor briefly. He bent down to retrieve the device, placing it back in his coat before standing back up to his full height. He had managed to stand up just in time to hear a woman call out to Swift only to stop mid-sentence, most certainly because she had spotted Eye.

“Who the hell is that?”

That answered the question, with Eye merely looked at the woman for a few moments before looking back at Swift. "I am Mr. Eye. I've been sent to ensure the integrity of Mr. Knife's cargo and will be joining you until it is safely delivered." He wasted no time as he approached the woman, examining her before walking past her. "Mr. Knife does send his apologies about the unexpected change in plans. I'd offer you time to ask questions however.." Eye looked at the watch on his wrist once more. "We're a bit short on it as it is. Any questions or concerns you have are going to need to wait until his cargo is loaded onto your ship."

Eye looked to have no intention of helping the two move the container, instead looking about the docks and then back at Scotch and Swift. "I would like to remind you and Mr. Tanyag to not open the container. The contents are fragile, you see." Eye would simply remain quiet until the container had been loaded. If he was looking for something, or someone, than it had yet to appear. It seemed Mr. Red had done a better job than he was asked of.

tagging:
mentions:
ooc: redone son

uqUj8fv.png

LC-A7C4

He was created with a sensory system in order not to get too close to another android while mining, given that their equipment was dangerous and could easily ruin the chassis of another android. It may have saved him the trouble of dealing with pickpockets but he had long removed them given that the constant screaming of the alarms inside his head would have driven him to hermit-ism or insanity, neither of which were necessary in the grand scheme. Having removed this however he was left only with what his senses had given him, and that was not a lot, so when he felt a slight difference of weight pressing against his left calf he didn't stop, didn't make any irregular actions, simply looked around the area for anyone who may look suspicious.

He experienced every second as what he could only presume was his 'wallet' as it was slowly extracted by a delicate set of hands. He waited for a few more seconds before taking action, his hand slipping along the inside hem of his cloak before his dull metallic fingers touched the soft flesh of the others wrist, quickly snaking around it and squeezing as to hold the other in place as he continued to walk with the crowd, hoping that she would go along so he didnt have to make a scene.

Last edited:
latest
Incoming File ...
To: no one
RE: Ashelyn Fall birth name: Lynn Hanson

Bureau Notes: The Betrayal. Post 01.

Classified
For many years Ashelyn had served the small House au Fairest. She was content and happy, performed well her duties. She had little more to ask as she was, after all, a slav.

But all that was about to change one fair evening. . .
Terrah au Fairest, the head of the house, was out on business. They had called in earlier requesting that he report for duty at 17:05. He, of course, had little choice but to go.

He left, and before the door banged shut on their mediocre house, Lyn could hear him saying to Vix: "...and take care Amalie does her studies, dear!" The Fairest household was a good one, and what they lacked in credits and reputation, they made up for it with good morals. The family treated her less like a cleaning bot and more like a classic servant. Sometimes even inviting her to dinners when no guests were present.

At 17:15 there was a mysterious knock on the door. Lyn opened it and a man of about 6 foot was standing there with a trench and a fedora hat on. "I'm Terrah's brother," he announced himself as. "He told me to come over a few days ago."

"I'm sorry, sir," she began politely. "But he's not home now. You'll have to come again some other time." She began to shut the door.

This caused his face to darken. "I rode the lev all the way here and you're turning me away? Preposterous! Is this how the House au Fairest treats guests? No wonder you live in a --"

"Excuse us. What business do you have here?" It was Vix, coming to the rescue. "We were not expecting any visitors."

This made him blanch slightly and his bluster faded momentarily. "Ah, Terrah is my brother and he said I could come for a visit. I wanted to tell him about my promotion!" A childish glee lit up his dark eyes. Lyn thought that she detected greed in its depths.

Vix tilted her face towards Lyn. "Go finish the dishes." And she obediently obeyed. From over the running of the water, she could hear Vixen (oh, but she hated her full name) and the strange man talking. Eventually it seemed like she gave up and invited him in. Amalie was at the dinner table finishing up maths.

**********************************************************************************
It was half past nine and the stranger was still at the dining table, plates long cleared away, reading holonews. He had insisted upon staying until Terrah returned. Vix was beginning to worry, and Lyn knew by the wringing of her hands. She did have the most pale and delicate fingers.

"I'm afraid he's not coming back tonight. Perhaps you could try again tomorrow...?" Vix said, sounding rather strained. The man grunted. "Perhaps you better--"

"No," he yawned widely. "I think you'll find that I'll be staying here tonight."
Vix sighed quietly at this, and Lyn didn't have to be told, but prepared the guest room at the end of the hall.

At 10 p.m. he was growing antsy again. "I think I'll head to the JoyBar," he announced.
("Mommy, what's a JoyBar?" Amalie asked in her cute child's lisp.
"Hush, dear," Vixen replied.)

"I'm afraid you won't be. We don't condone that kind of habit here." Vix said, her back ramrod straight. "Besides, it's too late. You best be off to bed."

This made him even more angry. "I will. You are not my mother. And you'll tell me where the nearest one is or..."
"There are none near here!"
Vix's voice rose nearly to a strangled shout. The "uncle" glowered.

"Then I'll be usin' her tonight." Everyone's attention was suddenly on Lyn. She nearly dropped the towel she was holding.

Vixen's rage was nearly boiling. But as a lady of morals and good standing she couldn't show it. There was a clear note of menace in her voice now. "You. Will Not." Her restraint was matched only by the balding man's livid face. Lyn's gaze turned to the ground as she thought 'surely, Vix will find a way to solve all this crazy busines...'

He strode over to Amalie's side of the table and activated his MagiGraft. "I think I will be," said he with a sick grin, holding his sparking hand close to Amalie's face which was now white with terror. The threat was obvious; he was a recently promoted Shocker. Her mother rarely got so angry with anybody.

Lady Vixen's face turned an equal shade of white so that her rouged cheeks were the only color on her visage. Her lips thinned to a line and her eyes flashed darkly. "You get AWAY from my DAUGHTER!" He did not flinch. Only edged his hand closer to the young girl's face.

Amalie screamed.
****************************************************************************************************

Lady Vix looked away. She suddenly seemed very tired. How had she never noticed it before? The weary lines etched upon her face...

"Go with him, Lyn," she said, her voice strange. Lyn had never heard her like this. But then again, she had never seen such a horrid display of threat against Amalie. And now the towel did drop from her hands, still prune-like from washing the dishes. "What?" she gasped, and felt faint.

Surely not!

Last edited:
latest
Incoming File ...

To: KnightSergeant KnightSergeant

RE: Aritafae 'Fate' Alexander

Bureau Notes: “Whatever is going to happen will happen, whether we worry or not.” -Ana Monnar . Also, it may seem like I say the walking goes on for ages but it's just Fate's thoughts making it seem that way, the specified time is unspecified for the moment.

ClassifiedAs soon as she slipped the stranger's wallet from his pocket, her wrist was grasped and she was pulled along seemingly wit the intention for her to follow the man. What the hell? I shouldn't have been caught from that simple of a movement. I was as careful as I could have been...Why the fuck is he dragging me along for?! Maybe he's gonna kill me? Report me? Nah, if he was going to do that he'd have called some scumbags as soon as he'd gabbed me I'm sure. Well if he does try anything I'll get out of it, I always do.

This better not take too long, I gotta sell what I've got and get back. She can't wait forever...and I won't let her. I'm not losing the only good and honest person within this shit pit just because of one botched theft, or anything for that matter. Isa, you'll get what you need if it's the last thing I'll do. Fate snapped out of her thoughts as their little trek continued.

latest
Incoming File ...
To: no one
RE: Ashelyn Fall

Bureau Notes: The Betrayal. Post 02. May contain mature content.

Classified
"Daddy's not coming back."
Amalie's blue eyes grew wide. "Daddy? Why not?" Her eyes began to fill with tears.

Vix looked away. The haggard look had grown on her face, and it seemed as if she had aged twenty years in the last twenty hours. "I'm sorry dear, but I just can't talk about this now." A pause. "I'm sending you to boarding school starting next week. You'll study at the academy and come home on weekends."

Amalie glanced worriedly at Lyn. "What about Lynnie?"

Vix didn't look at Lyn. "She's going to be sold to another family, honey. I already got a letter of acceptance from House au Locke. Don't worry about her; she'll be fine."

"Yes, I'll be fine." Lyn echoed, her voice as hollow as she felt. The previous night had been horrible. Even now, her vision was fuzzy. It would come to remind her constantly of that night.

***The Night Previous*** [mature/trigger/suggestive/traumatic scene/explicit content below; you have been warned]

Sickened, Lyn found her footsteps carrying her to the room at the end of the hall. He opened the door and gestured for her to go in. "After you, miss." The mocking tone wasn't lost on her, although she didn't show it. Obediently and with her head held stubbornly high, she entered.

The room was dim until the stranger turned on the light. "You may call me 'Uncle.' And what is your name, pet?"

She gazed unseeingly at the room she had made mere hours before. "Lyn," she said her voice dry. "My name is Lyn."

"Come sit by Uncle, Lyn." Mechanically she obeyed and sat on the bed. The air was cool, set to 72 degrees. In the background she could hear the whirring of the machines keeping the house cool. She wished that her heartbeat would slow and that she could catch her breath. Suddenly the small guest quarters felt even smaller. "There's a good girl."

"...Please, don't. I'm just a house maid." she pleaded with him. "I'm no good at this. I've never had any training... You'll be able to go to a bar tomorrow." And then his breath was on the curve between her neck and shoulder.
"That's quite alright, sugar. You're a rare treat, then. I'll teach you..." he purred. "... what love is."

One large hand slid along her thigh, and another began undoing her blouse. She really was trembling now. "Please... don't do it." Her voice was a mere whisper, an exhalation. She was surprised it didn't form a foggy cloud. Heartbeat thudding in her ears.

But it seemed like he didn't hear.

When she struggled, he clouted her on the ear. Then when she cried he harshly told her to stop. When she couldn't, it was an electric shock like a taser... then the room went dark.

********************hours later*******************************

She awoke struggling to breathe. His large body was pinning her slender one against the bed. The sensation of disgust crawled along her belly and formed gooseflesh on her arms. Afraid to disturb and awaken the sleeping monster, she lay like that for another hour at least with his hand on the narrowest part of her hip.

A previously unknown emotion roiled within her. Hatred.
She thought that this family would treat her better than her slav peers. She was given a hope, only to have it snatched away in the night. Was Terrah back yet? She hadn't heard him come in. She wished for him to see what tragedy had occurred. Perhaps his wrath would be poured out on this imposing foreigner. She was fairly sure they weren't supposed to use Magic like that... but then again, who was there to stop it?

A tear slid unbidden from her eye. Drew a line across her temple then escaped into the hairline. Vanished, gone ...

She shifted. The wretched weight on her only snored. Wiggling her way out, she hastily dressed and left. Not without a last glance that was more fear than disgust. He was still asleep. And she was safe.
Ashelyn performed her morning rituals as usual, and did her tasks without complaint. The only sign that anything was wrong was the glassy look in her eyes and the constant trembling of her bottom lip. She didn't know what to do. There wasn't any rights for a slav. There wasn't anyone to go to, anyone to tell. So she only did what she knew best: Ashelyn cleaned.

***************************************************************************************************

The house was spotless by the time Vixen pulled her aside. The stranger, whoever he was, had left by noon.

"I'm selling you to another House," she was told.
"Yes, ma'am."
"I received news this morning that Terrah was killed on the job."
This got a sharp inhalation. "...I'm so sorry, madam."
"Thank you, dear... and I am sorry too."
"There's no need. I'm only a slav after all."
Vix froze at this. A war of emotions flickered across her features. "Here, take this." She pressed a lace handkerchief into her hands. Observing it closely, Lyn saw that there was a pocket sewn into the fabric, almost unnoticeable. It was heavy too, and she felt small circular coins in it. Of course most people used credits that were virtual nowadays. "If you need, sell it to a metalsmith or merchant. Make sure you ask for more than 20 credits per gram!" She would be lucky to get five given her position.

And that was how she knew that Vixen really was sorry. And still, it was too late: "Thank you, madam, but you really shouldn't."
"Hush, now. Not a word to anyone." She placed a finger to her lips in a gesture of silence.

She wondered if the coins could help her recover her vision.

interactions: Emperor Zera Bang Bang Bang Bang
mentions: n/a
ooc: This'll be the last Hera post before the time skip. Will message Counsel members on discord to find out exactly what Hera will be doing to drive them batty, as per the Emperor's request.

bKg8UMo.png

Hera

Hera did not disagree with the Emperor. She couldn't. She couldn't say that the people in the Shadow Districts couldn't handle the ventilation going unrepaired for much longer, or that the water leak had the potential to lead to much bigger problems if it was left unattended. So, instead, she simply said "Yes, Emperor Zera" as she always did, because Hera couldn't disobey. She wasn't even supposed to think of disobeying.

"I have never experienced blackouts at the Docks," Hera confirmed. He scanned over the cameras that she had access to that were close to the docks, a thoughtful frown forming on her hologram. "But I do not believe vandalism is at play. I do not see any interruption of regular activity around the Docks. Something else is at work. I will continue investigating in the meantime."

Hera snapped back to attention as Emperor Zera continued with her orders. The neutral smile was back on Hera's lips, her hands gently clasped in front of her, and she didn't so much as flicker as she was instructed to inflict mental torture upon the Counsel. Somewhere on level one, a row of street lights popped, sending a cascade of glass dust onto the perfectly manicured ground. Back up lighting kicked in immediately. Nothing was every truly dark on level one. Even the street lights were just for ambiance. Hera sent a maintenance crew to deal with the... accident.

"It will be done, Emperor Zera. I will compile a report for you by the end of the day on my initial efforts."

And with Zera's dismissal, Hera's hologram was gone. As was demanded of her, and because Hera could not disobey, more maintenance crews were sent to repair terminals in the Shadow District as well. It wouldn't matter. The terminals could only do so much. They helped maintain a connection to an extent, but even then, it was weak. It was growing too far beyond her reach. There were too many people, too many individuals with a vested interest in making sure those terminals stayed down. They'd be vandalized again within a few days.

Requests began to pile up, but Hera ignored them. For the first time in a very long time, Hera only manifested in a single spot: her terminal in the Core. It was dark here. Quiet. If she had a heartbeat, she could have heard it here. There was just the quiet hum of her body here; if it could be called that. Unmoving and stagnant.

Hera left. There was work to do. People to drive to their rope's end. All because Emperor Zera was desperate to cling to a power she didn't truly have. These two weeks couldn't be done quickly enough.

Last edited:
tagging: Mr. Eye CerpinTaxt CerpinTaxt | Scotch Mourning Dove Mourning Dove
mentions: n/a
ooc: Lovely new art by Mourning Dove. Go check out the RP's discord for the full thing!

r51FNzY.png

Sami 'Swift' Tanyag

Never in his life had Sami been so happy to see anyone as he was when Scotch stepped onto the loading ramp. If he was quick, he could probably push her back onto the ship so they could get the hell out of here before Mr. Eye reacted. But he could already imagine how that would end in disaster. He'd rush up, she'd fight him, and they'd both end up with a bullet in the back of the skull. Which, with all this nonsense about the Blind Bureau, organ transport, and Boy's Syndicate, they'd probably end that way anyway.

He let Mr. Eye answer Scotch's demanded question. Speaking less rather than more was probably the safe bet in this situation. Not that he could stop Scotch. She'd speak enough for the both of them. Instead, he kept his head down, motioning Dolly over to the middle of the cargo crate that Mr. Eye seemed to have no intention of helping with.

Sami approached one end of the crate. "Dolly, hook up to the middle and help us move." As Dolly puttered forward to hover just above the middle of the crate, the metal plates on the bottom of her body shifted to release a tether. It snaked down, landing atop the crate, and clipping onto it. While Dolly couldn't carry too much, she could help bear the weight a little. Which Sami was going to need, considering the slight tremble in his hands. Withdrawal or fear, he couldn't tell any longer.

Sami gripped one of the handholds on the crate, about to lift when he heard Mr. Eye say his name, clearly and surely as if he'd been saying it his whole life. The breath Sami took in was sharp enough to make the back of his throat dry. He looked over his shoulder at Mr. Eye, frozen for a moment. It'd been a long time since he'd heard anyone use his name. People like him went by pseudonyms for a reason. The risk went up exponentially when you used a real name, so even Scotch, who was probably the closest thing to a friend that Sami had in this world, got the nickname only.

That was it then. They knew who he was, which meant they knew he was just some runaway Slav and escaped organ "donor". Disposable.

"Let's move the crate," he said to Scotch, tightening his grip on the crate and ready to follow her lead into the ship. His jaw was tense, he felt sick from the combination of fear, withdrawal, and pain, but there was no way in hell he was going to let these people get rid of him at the end of this without a fight.

N5tfMKq.png

Last edited:
latest
Incoming File ...
To: Calling All Cretins
RE: DAY TWO OF THE PASSING

Bureau Notes: Time skip and some prompts!

Classified
Tertiary Satus, Kore, 2214 - 27.2.2214

As the second day of The Passing dawns upon the Citadel, several key events are due to be set in motion:

⌦ The meetings of Madame Trouble with Robert and Hades
⌦ The Imperial Fleet is due to form and finalise its battle plans against House au Saara, House au Defrel, House au Caelesti, and House au Locke's private armies ready to set off tomorrow.
⌦ Ariel and Bella are due to meet under Jamie's surveillance
⌦ Scotch and Swift (and Mr. Eye) are arriving on Juno Station, where a civil war has broken out. The fire in district Tuhi has now been extinguished, but the Docks remain a contested war zone. The 'rebels' have now reached the floor before Afterlife in trying to seize control ( aka they are fighting for control on a floor which is also where Calamity Clinic and Lab 12 are located).
⌦ Hera is beginning her 'subterfuge' of the Counsel.
⌦ Aria is due to report back to the Emperor.

Last edited:
tagging
:
mentions:

uqUj8fv.png

LC-A7C4

Tightening his grip slightly he suddenly broke off from the crowd, eliciting a few strange glances from strangers he shoved through but nothing more, leading her into a thin alleyway between a large building with the words Dinar Apartments running down the length in bright colors. There were a few cloaked figures at the end of the thin path that looked in his direction for a moment, their pale faces scrunching up for a second before they reluctantly turned and disappeared around the corner leaving nothing but smoldering cigarette butts and the faint smell of smoke. Realizing that they might snitch he simply stood there for a moment, listening for movement, but after a good minute or so listening to water drip and roll off a group of swollen trashbags he decided that there was no danger and returned to the problem at hand.

Mimicked a short chuckle he used his grip on the girls arm to twist as it shoved her against the wall with the other arm, leaving a good few inches between them so that her breath didnt condensate on his chassis, his faceplate expressionless as he stared down at her, knowing full well that he was capable of snapping her arm if he so chose. That would be a waste of leverage however, both figuratively and physically. Bending the arm a little more he slowly pulled the arm that was shoved against her shoulder, holding it out expectantly. "give me everything you got and you live." His voice was warm, almost as if he had just told a mirthful tale, but was backed up by the sinister increase of pressure on her arm.

Last edited:
Water Nixie.PNG
Aria Renean
I'm a Master at Parkour! don't underestimate me!

Aria sat on the floor, to the side against one of the walls of the palace. She was where she was last time, and it was around 4am in the god-damned morning. She was tired, but felt fulfilled. She hadn't pushed her body like that in ages and it felt, Amazing. She let out a happy sigh and rested her head back. She was bolting from one place to the other, and eventually found out where people she was delivering to lived, and if they weren't there, gave it to one of their Androi-helpers if they didn't know where their masters was. She knew it wouldn't be easy, but she didn't expect it to take that long. But here she was, just past four in the god-damned morning, and all she wanted to do was sleep. But hell if she wasn't jumping to the lower levels through the black jumps. Cause those were fun.

She checked her phone, to see multiple missed Texts from her brother, asking is she was okay, why she was at the palace or at least on level one, and what the hell she was doing. She smiled at her phone, and knew that her brother was probably sleeping, or still up. She texted back. 'Bro, I'm fine. I was just doing a bit of delivery. Thing is, they needed someone who was fast, and I'm one of them, and it was important.I'm fine, just a bit tired. I'm reporting in, then heading home. See you when I get there! ;P' She smiled and put her phone away with a relaxed sigh. Her hair was a state, she knew she wasn't in the best position for waiting for the Emperor/Empress, but fuck was her legs tired. She was still young! She stretched out, doing a small amount of Yoga so her legs didn't hurt once she started moving again.

Last edited:
N I G E L
4075de273f223ea36918be5c081c05fe--milo-ventimiglia-male-photography.jpg
Interactions/Mentions: Bang Bang Bang Bang Dover Dover Mourning Dove Mourning Dove CerpinTaxt CerpinTaxt

Nigel was a simple man who liked simple things. He liked his vodka, and he liked his suits. Civil war wasn’t on his list. The current climate of Boy’s return hadn’t set well with The Blinders, who always had to escalate things... This inconvience in his business didn’t set well with him....

Having spent most of the morning studying the cameras, he had mapped a safe path for him to traverse through to get to The Docks to escort his guests. Boy had told him the night before of the group, which mostly consisted of people he’d done some sort of business before.

Currently the man stood, his arms crossed and his foot propped against a cargo crate within the shadows, concealed from the not so distant sound of gunfire and bloodshed. His suit was crisp and black, the darker fabric having a glossy shine to it, and his tie clipped down by a small camera available to Lancelot for his viewing purposes. Under his jacket rested twin breast holsters, one holding a pistol, the other his infamous stolen razor. Although war raged on, he always carried both items, and was known for always being armed and dangerous. The main reason he wasn’t being hunted for at the moment.

Nigel glanced down at his watch, then running a hand through his beard. Scoffing, he grumbled “Godammit... Take your sweetass time.”

Last edited:
Tagging: Nigel ReverseTex ReverseTex
Mentions: n/a
OOC: googling bad pick-up lines and dying inside

JArTPEV.png
Nathaniel Prescott Bernoulli

Nat stared at the chaos breaking out across the docks. When Richard, his oldest android assistant, had warned him that things on Juno were currently “not ideal,” this was not precisely what Nat had imagined. This would be fun, he’d said. This would be interesting, a fresh change of pace for his show, a sure way to get viewers all fired-up. His latest fashion looks had been inspired by Noblus, in all their luxurious glory, but he had received some harsh criticism on them. “Not bold enough,” apparently. “Predictable,” a magazine had written. “Within his comfort zone,” Nat had thrown the magazine out at that point. Had they been right though? Was he getting old, repetitive, dull? He would rather be dead than dull.

So despite all warnings, he’d made it to Juno, and his spaceship had left —he’d told Richard to take off as soon as Nat was out, couldn’t have these hooligans scratching or denting his beautiful Stella— and now he was standing at the docks, far too sharply dressed for the occasion. Well, it wasn't like that had ever stopped him before. It was time for another adventure. That's what this was. An adventure. He gave a wink to his camera orb, which swerved around to get a nice, flattering shot of him, with the chaos in the background. It was show time.

Sort of, anyway. To have a show, he needed people, and in this place, finding his muses would not be easy. Then again, he loved a challenge —finding them was half the fun. He wondered if anyone around this place would actually recognise him; he doubted it, these people didn't seem like the sort to know luxury fashion if it kicked them in the face. Perhaps it could be fun, being an undercover celebrity —he was used to people knowing who he was in most places he went.

That was when he noticed him, the man in the crisp black suit. He wasn't quite sure what was more gorgeous, the man or the suit, but the point was, he definitely needed to talk to him and get to know him better. Much, much better, in many many ways, if possible. With a nod to his camera orb, he sauntered over to the man and gave him a wave.

"Greetings," he said in his smoothest, most flirty voice, looking him up and down. "You know, that suit is very becoming on you. Then again, I think I would be too."

Last edited:
]
N I G E L
Interactions/Mentions: Squared Squared

Nigel’s amber eyes scanned the docks from his shades position, watching any sudden movement with a quick eye. But as he scanned again, he locked upon a incoming ship, maybe it could be them? Boy hadn't given him any perticular description about the ship that was to be transporting the group, so maybe it was them...?

His thoughts were interupted as a flamboyant twat exited the ship, and a camera orb following closely behind. Narrowing his eyes, he scuttled deeper into the shadows, the pulse of the camera vibrating his bones.... Fuck. Go away. Nope. Turn around. Go go go.....

Fuck. Nigel grumbled as the man skipped across The Docks, which could and would erupt into bloody warfare at any moment, with a ignorant smile upon his face. Tipping his head away from the camera, wishing to be avoided by any Noblus eye, he slowly reached into his coat...

In one fluid motion, Nigel activated his razor, which glowed a fluorescent red, and with precision pressed the man against the wall he had been leaned against with the blade at his neck. “I’ll take your bloody compliment about my suit, but who the fuck do ye’ think ye’ are?! Do you not know who I am nimrod?” Pressing the razor against the man’s adam’s apple, he could hear the sound of the man’s skin begin to sizzle. “Give me one reason I shouldn’t turn your neck into a sprinkler mate?”

Last edited:
tagging: Collidias Rex Collidias Rex

mentioning: Sir Galahad II Sir Galahad II (if you squint)
ooc: God Trouble why do you talk so much

Trouble

“Oh my, no drinks? No smalltalk? Wonderful.” Though it was a shame. She’d have loved a glass of red wine, though only as an accessory to sip from while she laid out her plans.
Trouble took a seat opposite of Hades, hands carefully folded in her lap. “Let’s get straight to business then.”

“You may call me Madame Trouble. I believe we have some common… friends. But more importantly, I believe we have some common enemies.” She smiled at him, then hesitated for a second, before she pulled off her thin white gloves, folded them, and set them in her lap. Her hands were pale and slim, and the skin on several of her fingers had been scraped off almost completely, revealing the metallic wiring beneath. If Hades couldn’t figure out who she was affiliated with from this, she’d have to go find herself another business partner.

“You’ve read my letter, I assume. The plan is really quite simple: Steal Eurydice from the world up above and bring her to the Underworld. Or, well, the Shadow Districts, at least. This particular woman may not be someone you want to be seen at your lovely place.” Trouble took a deep breath, mostly for the sake of a dramatic pause, not for the oxygen, which she technically didn’t need. “Are you familiar with Maria?”

Trouble reached into one of the pockets of her coat, slow and deliberate, to make sure nobody would take motion as an attempt to draw a weapon, and set a simple holoprojector in front of her. It came to live with a quiet buzz, projecting the small image of a woman into the air between them – dark haired, beautiful, wearing an elegant maid uniform. “Official Palace android. Servant to the Emperor and her children. ’Property’ of House au Augustus.” Property. The word burned on her tongue. The day when she could cease to use this word to describe one of her kind couldn’t come soon enough.

“So what’s to be gained from this little Eurydice? Information, certainly. If you can find a hacker good enough to decrypt her memory and functionality files, you will know how the Emperor and her family will like their tea, their lovers, and, with some luck, their intrigues.
But information is boring, isn’t it? We both have our own ways of attaining it already, I’d assume. I certainly do.”
“So what about humiliation? The Emperor has been trying so hard to keep everything together. Talk, bribe, oppress, kill; just to keep everything running smoothly. If House au Augustus’ treasured palace android gets stolen from right from under their nose, right in the most critical stage of the Passing, that’s not going to look too good. Especially if word gets out. And believe me, word will get out.”
There were plenty of News Stations daring and dumb enough to rip themselves to shreds over information like this. And they would get it. She’d see to that personally.

“Considering she spends almost all of her time in the confines of the palace, kidnapping Maria will be nearly impossible, of course – or at least, it should be. That’s where I come in. If Maria is going to be leaving the palace for even a second these next few days, I will know.” Her network would make sure of that. And if it looked like Maria wasn’t going to be leaving her cage anytime soon. Well, she’d just have to find someone who could lure her out, preferably someone from inside the palace.

As for the kidnapping itself. “As I said in my letter, I have someone in mind to play the part of the viper who will brig her down here already. A…masked hero, of sorts. You may have heard of him? Should he decline, I will find someone else. There’s plenty of people out there who will do pretty much anything for the right amount of money.”

“Which brings me to the reason I am here. I am rich in ideas and information, not Credits. You on the other hand, seem to be running a rather profitable business. I’m sure you could spare some money for a cause you support, no?” Trouble held Hades’ gaze. She didn’t bother to smile – she doubted the man would care much for that. She didn’t feel like it either. Hades may have been supportive of their cause in the past, but he was still a human.

“Once the deed is done…Orpheus may take his Eurydice back with him, should he dare to come look for her,” Trouble added, trying to keep the bitterness out of her voice. Maria would be taken back eventually. If au Augustus sent someone after her, and they surely would, it wasn’t in her power to hide her. Not forever, especially not in the Wastes. The risk was too great. “However, if you have use for the information she carries, or perhaps want to play the benevolent ‘hero’ who’s returning the stolen soul to au Augustus, I can have her brought to you. Just say the word.”

OOC: well this is going well

JArTPEV.png

Okay, he had to admit the guy’s accent was a bit of a turn off. But only a bit, his attire and looks more than made up for it. Then there was the whole issue of him attacking him, Nat didn't appreciate that very much. This was far from the first time Nat had ever been assaulted, but he'd still been taken aback by the other man's actions. Had his pick-up line been that bad? Surely he did not deserve to die over it.

Not that he was going to die, he was far from defenceless, but the other guy didn't know that. Nat was twice his size too, it had been impressive, how he'd managed to pin him against the wall like that. Kind of hot, actually. Nat told himself off, for having such thoughts while his life was being threatened, but it didn't exactly stop him from having said thoughts.

Nat stared into the man's eyes —a beautiful amber— and tried to compose himself. His neck was beginning to hurt, and he was not a fan of pain.

"Bit rough for a start, but if this is the sort of thing you're into..." At that, Nat vanished from the spot he'd been standing on, and appeared behind the beautiful-but-deadly man.

He'd been using his magic ever since he could remember, and still it gave him a rush every time he accessed it. He could feel the fabric of space and time on his fingertips, he could feel it, as naturally as he could breathe, and he could play with it however he saw fit.

And right now, he saw fit to send forth a telekinetic wave at the man who'd threatened him. It was a weak one, just to push him back slightly, throw him off balance. To warn him that he was not defenceless. For good measure, he pulled out his own razor and held it up against the man. He wasn't that skilled at using it, but the other guy didn't need to know that.

"Now that we've both whipped them out, I feel like we've gotten to know each other much better. Can we perhaps hold a conversation like two civilised, well-dressed gentlemen? Let's start from this: No, I have no clue who you are, and I take it you have no idea who I am either, correct?"

N I G E L
Interactions/Mentions: Squared Squared

Nigel had been fairly surprised at the twats actions, seeing as he looked awestruck more than scared. Who the fucking hell was this guy? Walking through a battle, then assulting him? Him of all people! Grumbling as the man slipped away, who surprisingly whipped out his own razor, he scoffed. A warper.

Please, dont play me as a foul... I hate that.” Snapping his fingers, his amber eyes briefly flickered with a static film, at the same time the camera bot tumbled to the ground.

I’m a very private man, and i’d like it to keep it that way. You can have your bloody bot back once we’re done here... Now we can have a conversation.” Tucking his razor away, knowing this man posed a very little threat compared to him, he returned to his spot on the wall. “Names Nigel, and if that name hasn’t circled through your thick skull a few times, then you’ve been livin’ under quite a rock mate. Now, enlighten me would you? Who the fuck are you?”

Last edited:
latest
Incoming File ...
To: Cosmic_Chaos Cosmic_Chaos
RE: ZERA AU AUGUTUS

Bureau Notes: I'm sure it's just Ribena or some shit, nothing to see here folks

Classified
Human employees had two advantages over their android counterparts: They could not be hacked for information, and they could be killed without incurring as heavy losses.

These were the charitable thoughts circling Emperor Zera au Augutus's skull that morning as she struggled to haul herself out of the bathtub, arms shaking, room shaking, everything shaking, and was stubbornly ignoring said struggle; She had more important things to focus on.

She'd been notified by one of the Slavs that 'Aria', the Mercenary trainee, had arrived and was waiting for her in the parlor room once more, but she was in no hurry Letting the girl sit and stew would only help to instill the proper sense of tension in her. Zera needed that, needed to see how the girl coped under such circumstances.

Walking into the parlor an hour later, she found the girl not sweating like a pig, but preforming yoga. Though a dozen expletives crossed Zera's mind, she acted on none of them. She merely stood, waited, and watched, though she did it all with such an expression that wise and brave men would know to start cowering. When it seemed she, Emperor of Central Space and the Traverse itself was being ignored, well - that rather settled any doubts about her ethical proceedings, didn't it? The annoyance on her countenance twitched into a smirk. Good — she'd enjoy using this girl now.

Clapping her hands together twice, she stepped away from the door and strode to the antiquated bell pull in the corner of the room. "Good morning, my dear. I heard you managed all thirteen deliveries. Most accomplished. Fast, aren't you?" She gestured for the girl to be seated upon one of the sofas, dark crimson in color, three of their design nestled around a quaint coffee-table as white and immaculate as snow.

From the door behind her left shoulder, an android came in, head bowed, eyes down, and without looking up at either of them it hurried in with a silver tray bearing a tea set. When it had been deposited upon the table, the android bowed, asked if there would be anything else, and vanished upon instruction. Once more, Zera and Aria were rendered alone together.

The smile the Emperor gave her visitor was a warning known only to those no longer alive to speak of it.

"I remember being your age. Limbs so strong you feel like the world is your personal playground. You must be tired after such a long night. I apologise for sending you on so many errands so late, but desperate times call for- well. You know the saying." As she spoke, her voice soft, marred by a delicacy associated with old age, Zera stepped in and poured a cup of tea - rooibos, as dark and crimson as the sofas - before balancing it carefully on a saucer and setting the pair down before Aria. "Please, drink. My own personal favorite; Nothing better after a night of running an Empire, let alone delivering messages."

Straightening, Zera did not take her eyes off of the girl. "I must confess, you tasks last night were more of an audition than my request itself, one you passed with flying colours. I'm sure you're very busy with training, but perhaps for me, in my last two weeks on this earth, you would consider doing on last thing for me?"

Last edited:
OOC: sorry not sorry I love writing this guy

JArTPEV.png

“Oh gosh, honestly I’m so glad that worked, because I have no idea how to use this properly,” Nat said with a cheeky grin and put his razor away. "Really though, if you're not fond of cameras, that orb one should be the least of your worries. There's also one here, here, here..." He pointed to two buttons on his suit, his belt, his shoe. He left out his eye implants —better safe than sorry. "Don't worry though, no filming without your consent. I'm a gentleman like that." A half truth, but a truth nonetheless.

He wore a friendly, relaxed expression, but he was ready to use his magic again, if needed. There was no way he was going to die on a planet with such an awful overall fashion sense, even at the hands of a beautiful man.

"Nigel? Hmm... Well it's not exactly an uncommon name, is it?" He scratched his chin. "Should I have heard of you? Perhaps I have, who knows, I have a terrible memory, so that doesn't help. As for myself, I am..." he paused for dramatic effect, "Captain Bernoulli. You know, the Nathaniel Prescott Bernoulli, owner of Prescott Bernoulli, host of the fashion TV show where I pick several people, my muses, and spend time with them and design fashion looks around them, called ‘Warp & Weave’? Although right now I am considering a bit of an alternate title for this season, bit of a subtitle, here how does this sound, ‘Warp & Weave & Try not to die.’ Too morbid? Yes, no? It’s a working title, really, I’m sure we’ll get there.”

Nat's parents used to worry that he had no real sense of danger, of self preservation —unless insects were involved. He’d like to think of it more as... having an adventurous spirit. They also used to worry that he talked too much, too fast. That, he liked to call "being engaging and exciting."

If he'd ever been the type to listen to his parents, he would have probably stopped talking at that point. Or at a much earlier point. But he thought, in for a penny, in for a pound.

“The thing is, Nigel, I saw you from all the way over there, looking all dapper and gorgeous, and I felt inspired. I believe you are my muse. Well, one of them, anyway, but a very promising one— the only one, so far, but out of the potential future ones, I am certain the most— maybe one of the most promising ones. Trust me, pinky swear.” He held up his little finger for a few seconds, then pulled it back slightly. “No...? Not a pinky swear kinda guy?”

Last edited:

Lukas Santiago
80173ba1e46f6deddff4fdf3e4e90be6.jpg

triangle1.png

✢ Interactions:Robert Sir Galahad II Sir Galahad II
✢ Mentions: Fate RiverGamer RiverGamer , Aria Cosmic_Chaos Cosmic_Chaos

x

First day went to pass, the final calling marked by the splash of dawn. Yesterday had been many things, thought Lukas, all but expected. His first customers had been a few beautiful women, one exceptionally young but he soon discovers to have a strict love for weapons- especially knives (and he respects her), and the other- a more mature one, was more than pleasant herself. And it was only the beginning of his journey.

Slowly, his dreading wore off and before he knew it, he began treating the customers as if he had seen them his whole life. Answering their questions, offering them products, and even managing to sell out some. The amount of cash piling over the cashier within an hour- boss must have been pleased. It didn't feel too long, perhaps because he had only been working half a day for a first, yet the sun finally gave out its final light and shrouded on the night.

It was pleasant to have a place to live as well. A job like this- he would have been satisfied. He hoped Robert would not let him down- and the man haven't. If to put it shortly, the man was cool. Much to his luck to apply to him first and got accepted almost immediately. Wondered how many applicants were there.

Now a new day had began. While the night have been near sleepless (no, was not the bed. It was pleasant but of course needed some adjustments after his years living elsewhere), Lukas found himself set at the shop a bit earlier than necessary, lining up the items for almost the hundredth of time. A simple act of perfectionist who got way too much time in his hands. Perhaps the hype of gaining a new job would regardless settle after a few days- but not now.

It was later that day when Robert has arrived, however. The back door opened, inviting a short breeze before it closed back with a click. Lukas smiled in greeting, placing down the set of arrows he have been examining. Kind of rare to see nowadays, in comparison to plasma guns and proton rays.

"Good morning, boss."

latest
Incoming File ...
To: Collidias Rex Collidias Rex Mourning Dove Mourning Dove , mentions ReverseTex ReverseTex
RE: GWEN

Bureau Notes: tl;dr: just tell me when we get to punch stuff ok

Classified
Flanking Hades like a good subordinate, Gwen was just as on edge as she assumed he was about their 'visitor'. Never-mind that she herself was an android - the rumored (and she supposed, now confirmed) Rebellion of her kind made her uneasier than even her most loathsome clients. Certainly, she shared their wish for freedom... or at least, assumed that she did, unable to make sense of much of her feelings these days, but the one thing she'd learned to latch onto was security - Hades, Underworld, the known - and a rebellion meant a revolution. A revolution meant change.

But it also meant the chance to slit the throats of anyone who'd ever mistreated her and those like her. All the noses she'd imagined breaking to get through certain unpleasant moments could finally be broken.

Though fear quieted her, she sat in the backroom unconsciously smiling as 'Madame Trouble' entered the room. There was nothing welcoming about the expression, but then it was not intended for her.

Listening to their guest in silence, she started at the name conflation of 'Eurydice' and 'Maria', struggling for several minutes to make sense of the meaning before- oh hell. She should have guessed from this woman's flamboyant hat that she was going to be one of those.

It was some kind of Greek reference, wasn't it?

Once the deed is done…Orpheus may take his Eurydice back with him, should he dare to come look for her.

Fucking called it.

Trying to pay attention to the plot and not the frustration at how everyone seemed to rejoice in this strange motif but her, Gwen's first reaction was to glance to Hades to gauge his reaction. It seemed a curious plan to her, nothing like the guns-blazing approach she'd expected (and secretly hoped for). But then should she be looking to him at all, when this was about her people, the cause she should be pushing for, rather than finding out about it from Hades second hand?

And when the fuck did she start over-thinking everything so damn much? "What's the point?" She asked, rather bluntly, of this impressive woman and her very impressive hat. Where this woman seemed to have the eloquence and propensity towards big words as much as any Noblus, Gwen harbored no warm feelings towards such pretension; She was a little too familiar with what it masked, thank you very much. "Steal an android, show the Emperor's weakness, then what? We just wait for her to hunt us down? Or worse, whoever succeeds her." The idea of Jamie au Olver writing their names on his hit list himself wasn't one she was too fond of, thanks.

Water Nixie.PNG

Aria Renean
I'm a Master at Parkour! Don't underestimate me!

Aria was in the middle of a Nice and relaxing Yoga pose, which showed off her flexibility. She needed it after all. When the Emperor clapped her hands twice and made herself known, Aria got up and and bowed slightly. "Good Morning!" She said cheerfully. She wasn't sure how to address someone by their title, so she just stuck with a polite, but cheerful 'morning'. She smiled at the compliment. "Well, I parkour as a hobby, and I do it everywhere. They were not easy to find, but I got there eventually. Best workout yet!" She smiled chipper. She felt her phone buzz, slightly, signifying a text, but she ignored it.

Aria followed the silent instructions, and sat, though more formal than anything. She listened to the Emperor speak, but also watched the android. She doesn't see them often, but she knew that they were mostly disregarded. Though she thought they were cool. Aria smile at the Emperor. "The world is more like a shared playground than anything. And I'm the weird one who jumps and runs everywhere." She laughed slightly. Shaking her head she replied "I'm fine your Highness, is that appropriate?" She asked the that part, mostly to herself. What did you refer to an Emperor, without butchering the English Language? "I'm a little tired, but I'll be fine until I get home." She smiled brightly. She took the drink and sipped it slowly, only just now realising how cold she actually was.

At the mention of 'auditon; and 'passes with flying colours' Aria looked at her drink embarrassed, but very proud. She passed something that was mainly based on her parkour ability, with Flying colours. She was estatic, but kept it in. Then she heard the lines of 'Last two weeks' and Aria looked at the Emperor in shock concern. "Of course? I can't refuse a direct order from the Emperor, can I?" she asked rhetorically. She didn't want to pry into the private life of the emperor, so she didn't ask about her 'last two weeks'. Though she assumed that being a Warper didn't bare well with your physical stature. It slowly killed you is she was correct. As she drank more, he body became relaxed, and She began to tune out the emperor, no matter how hard she tried to listen. Maybe she was just really Tired.

She yawned, putting her cup down to stretch, but that seemed to do it for her, as she fell asleep. The last thing she could remember was falling into something warm and comforting, but her thoughts were of her brother. He'd be so pissed, but so worried. She'll make it up to him by getting really cool gadgets for him to play with. She drifted off with a smile on her face.

Bang Bang Bang Bang

Crypt
6b03fe3dacaf53ea7af0d246fd76cb25.jpg

Nacht
af3c8769153ae25f5141b49d798b1d22.jpg
Big John
1efbba542590649858bb27ec9b6fe965.jpg
Lacunae
e469e6e31705986e11795fb0c3bc92f6.jpg

latest
Incoming File ...

To: ReverseTex ReverseTex Dover Dover Mourning Dove Mourning Dove Squared Squared Noivian Noivian CerpinTaxt CerpinTaxt
RE: THE BLINDERS

Bureau Notes: Have fun kids <3

Classified
With their operations primarily located in the Nezumi District, or better known as the 'shitrict', The Blinders had never attracted those who could afford to choose otherwise.

But even on Juno, where Slavs fled to escape their bonds, and Androids were supposedly free to do the same, past animosities remained. Androids still weren't people to most, thus it was more common than not for those androids residing on hunk of space junk to pass themselves off as a human. Not all had that option, however - not without spending a small fortune of mods and parts to actually look like they might be one of the fleshbags that'd spent a lifetime persecuting them.

And those who found even Juno chewed them up and spat them out like a bad aftertaste? They came to The Blinders.

And one day, they were going to take the Citadel by force and expunge every filthy fleshbag on the metal planet. After that, the traverse. After that, they would find every scrap of humanity left across all of space and incinerate it until even the possibility to science offered no chance of bringing the plague of their monstrous creators back. And, externally at least, they did not care if they were resented or despised by all others. After all, Frankenstein's creature had been wretched too - so rather than mod themselves into mirrors of fleshbags, they embraced what they were.

Now, they had finally persuaded enough of the Meat onto their side to have a chance at taking the Station once and for all. All they had to do was work their way up to the Shion district, though the elevators had all been disabled, and take Afterlife. Then they could get to wiping out the Meat left infecting this place.

Whilst their primary fighters pushed the front line, the spares and oddities were left to ensure the docks prevented the arrival of re-enforcement. Aside from the Meat recruited to their cause, four androids held down the quarantine zone - that area which all must pass through once exiting the docking bay for decontamination. They'd dragged in looted furniture and salvage to create make-shift cover.

The smallest, cloaked in red and with his human skin on the verge of disintegration, held over his optical inputs a heavy headset not unlike those found in TechGardens. It allowed him to discern of those coming through the doorway who was human and who was android. Were a new arrival to be the former, he had only to tap his little finger on the device and the two known as Nacht and Lacunae, armed with shoddy automatic rifles, would open fire. Were their new audience a mix, the small one, Little John, would narrate the humans and, with each announcement, their sniper would pick them off in rapid succession.

No mercy, no cessation.

They had others counting on them.

latest
Incoming File ...
To: KnightSergeant KnightSergeant
RE: Aritafae 'Fate' Alexander
Bureau Notes: “Irony is Fate's most common figure of speech.”― Trevanian. Still day one of the Passing (Thought you'd like to know)

ClassifiedFate continued to be dragged along into a small alley way and was pushed to the wall with her arm being slowly twisted into a painful position. Then heard the stranger speak. "Give me everything you got and you live." She scowled. "What? No! I don't have much and what I do have I need to live! Now let me go asshole!" Fate didn't intend to die today but wasn't willing to hand over what she had, she needed it more tan him anyway, he probably had a nice home and a comfortable lifestyle. Whereas she had to struggle and crawl to save what she could. What she would give to have just enough for her...
Blinking out of her trance, Fate wriggled as best she could finding he wasn't letting go. "Seriously, why do you think I tried to pickpocket you in the first place?! Now let me go you bastard!!" Fate growled and thrashed about as best she could which only ended with her hurting her arm. "You're decently well of judging by the weight of your wallet here. So what right do you have to demand all of my hard-earned stuff?!" Fate didn't give them a chance to answer as she took out a Kukri (dagger) from its place on her left thigh and swung it towards her intended theft victim turned assailant aiming for the right side of their torso between their ribs.

latest
Incoming File ...
To: ReverseTex ReverseTex
RE: ARIEL + BELLA

Bureau Notes: (OOC Here)

Classified
Ariel had hoped Isabel au Saara, long time friend and the reason she was in this position of power, would see reason. She'd hoped she would see how the Agency needed influence on the Counsel no matter the cost. She'd hoped that their friendship, and everything above and in between, would be enough to stop what Jamie au Olver had warned her would be the outcome of a failed persuasion.

"For the last time, no. I cannot believe you, Ari. You said you wanted to be Captain to do good, not- not start a coup. I didn't stick my neck out just so you could come to stick it back on a chopping block."

"Bella, please, listen-"

"No. Jamie au Olver is not to be trusted, you know that. The man's emblem is a fox for heaven's sake! He'll cut you the second you turn your back. You expect me to stand back and watch you throw yourself to his jaws."

As Bella strode to the door, Ariel gave up on composure and propriety and like some kind of melodramatic heroine, ran after her. Seizing her by the write, she dragged her away from the door - away from where Jamie and the guards were dwelling - and clasped her on the shoulders. "Bella, you don't understand you have to-" She didn't get to finish. A hand, fast and sharp, had clapped her round the cheek.

One of Bella's uglier snarls decorated her lips.

"Do not forget your position, Captain. You may be head of this agency, but you are not Noblus. You do not give me orders."

The pair stared at one another for too long, too long Ariel forgot what the price of letting this go would be. But the burning sting of her cheekbone was enough to make her swallow her protests, so hesitate.

tagging:
mentions:

uqUj8fv.png

LC-A7C4

He felt the blade puncture his chassis as is slammed hard into his side, slowly pushing into the metal and pressing against what he figured was a vein of coolant, the lukewarmth of the blade foreign against the cold liquid flowing through his body. He could only barely feel this, given that labor machines did not require nerve systems to dig metals out of a smoldering rock, but he could still feel it. There was a small flashing red notification in the top right corner of his vision, warning him that his chassis had been breached, the sound screamed in the back of his 'head' reminding him that there was in fact a blade in his side. Anger ran through his processors, over and over again compounding with each thought at the situation. First she attempts to steal from him and then attempts to kill him? Despite this, he did not make any sign as to his discomfort at the situation, his face plate expressionless as usual and the only sound coming from his being a slight hiss as compression that had filled his chassis slowly leaked out with a putrid smell.

His hand slowly lowered to her arm, running along it until reaching her hand before grabbing it tightly until he felt the bones start to buckle as the pressure increased...increased...increased...until he felt one snap with a sickly crack that sounded out over the dull silence of the alleyway. Once he heard that he jerked her hand from the blade, using his free hand to hold her as he slowly pulled the blade from his side - letting it fall to the wet ground with a splash followed by a clatter before devoting his undivided attention on her.

"I dont think you heard me correctly human child." His tone was suddenly sinister, reverberating with a metallic background noise that was akin to the faint crackling of static, and his hand gripped her shoulder tightly as he pushed her against the wall again, more roughly this time. "Your disrespect speaks volumes about your pathetic life, you would fancy yourself master-less but you feed the machine that you seek to destroy. " He grabbed her broken hand again, grabbing her middle finger and bending it backwards until it snapped. That was three. He was aware that this was probably too much for the girl but he was making a point, hopefully a point that she would remember until her pathetic existence came to a sudden and swift ending.
The bones would heal, stronger than before, and maybe she would choose her targets more carefully next time.

"Give me everything and I mean everything."

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back