• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Elder Scrolls RP?

CallmeMyth

Ruler of Twilight
Hello guys,

I'm one of the people who truely appreciates the vast amount of lore in The Elder Scrolls universe, and even though I enjoy playing Skyrim and The Elder Scrolls online, I also love to write stories and so I'm really eager to create a character and join an RP. If anyone has an RP that is based on The Elder Scrolls and is pretty active, I'd be happy to participate.

I'm looking for an RP that has some structure to it, with a developed system and a plot line to follow, although I can easily come up with a plot of my own if necessary. I also tend to like RPs that are more detailed, although casual would be ok too as long as it's not one-liners.

If nobody has any suggestions, I would also be interested in creating my own RP, but I would need help from other people to set everything in place.

Yes!!! I've been looking for a good Skyrim/Elder Scroll plot for so long. I'd be interested in helping you!

I'd be willing to assist you as well, as long as the plot is interesting and thought out.

Im glad you guys are willing to help! I'm excited that so many people want to cooperate with me on creating an RP. I haven't came up with any plot ideas at the moment, but if you guys are willing to pitch in we should all be able to come up with something fantastic. I definitely want it to be well thought out, and the setting of the RP will probably take place in Skyrim directly after the events of the game. (To avoid plot holes.)

Victory for the Stormcloaks would bring peace for Skyrim, while victory for the Imperials would be a bit more complicated I imagine. So perhaps victory for the Imperials?

Technically, if the Stormcloaks won and made Skyrim independent, the Aldmeri Dominion would swoop in and take it over at the drop of a hat. The Empire is the only thing keeping the High Elves out of their lands. So if you ask me, yes, it should be an Imperial victory.

I've came up with a plot line for my character already, so I won't have to worry about that anymore and can focus solely on the main plot of the RP. If you guys can get an idea started, I'm sure I could take it from there. I'll make a PM and send it to you guys and we can discuss ideas there

I'm not the biggest Elder Scrolls fan but I do enjoy the world well enough. I don't know 100% of the lore, but I wouldn't mind joining.

Especially if the Imperials won. Fuck the Stormcloaks.

I'm still in the process of creating the RP/coming up with ideas for it. If anyone would like to help out, let me know! There will be guilds in the RP, but for right now that's something we are discussing at a later time.

I'm still in the process of creating the RP/coming up with ideas for it. If anyone would like to help out, let me know! There will be guilds in the RP, but for right now that's something we are discussing at a later time.
I'd like to help, but I can't guarantee that I will be the best of help. My creativity has been drained. .-. But I'm still willing to try.

I need more people who would be willing to cooperate with me on creating the RP. I lost most of the people who were going to help me at the start.

Hey MythicMew, I've done some RP building both story and the actual events on World of Warcraft and once or twice on The Elder Scrolls Online. Though I must admit it has been a while, I am looking to get back into it but don't feel like doing it alone. I'd be more than happy to join in on the project. Just send me a message.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back