• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Elder Scrolls - Akaviri’s Rise [Closed]

BlueClover

*Jumps Through Window*
art_dungeon_stairs_ladder_board_mines_hd-wallpaper-417113.jpg

Cidhna Mine
There was nothing, then the screams. The screams of men, women, and children slaving away in the mines below. Their muscle had deteriorated into bone clinging to skin. Most of their eyes were glossed over in a milky white substance, thralls of their captors.

Above the prison was wooden rails where their jailers watched. The Kamal acted as the jailers, rivaling even the Orcs in brute force. They screamed their threats, slurs, and commands at the ones below. However, most had to leave as a new batch of prisoners were coming in today. These prisoners were shackled, their hands sealed with iron, and their mouths were wrapped in rags in case one got wise. Each would get the same speech from the biggest of the wardens.
“Why, hello there, meat! Congratulations, you’re under the Akaviri alliance. Good for us, bad for you. For you see, in a couple of hours, I’m going to make sure you break! And when you’re tired and beaten, the snakes will turn you into a thrall.” He paused, as if waiting for his words to sink it like a cold metal dagger into flesh. “Now, you’ll live the rest of your life slaving away, hunking pieces of ore for our cause. So feel free to pray to your gods, they clearly aren’t listening.” Then he would bellow a loud laugh before having them thrown into the mud. “Get working.” He would locked the iron doors shut, sealing them into the Mine with their shackles removed and a pickaxe in hand.

They would hear the screams, the screams of the thralls who wished for death. The insults from the warriors breaking down before getting dragged out to become the zombie workers. The constant slamming of pics as they hit the dirt, truly, this was a new hell.
ThatGuyWithSouvlaki ThatGuyWithSouvlaki Abendrot Abendrot explosiveKitten explosiveKitten
CrimsonEclipse CrimsonEclipse Karcen Karcen Nomad_Queen Nomad_Queen DSLIX DSLIX Chanticleer Chanticleer
Out of Character
Character Sheet

————————————————————————————————————————————
Yuka
As she woke, all she could feel was the cold metal wrapped around her hands. The dunmer’s voice wouldn’t be heard by the rags around her mouth; that’s when reality set in. The colleges best students, were dead. She was all that was left, out of everyone, she lived. Yuka would have much rather died.

She had heard the rumors, of the Akaviri races coming to Tamriel, but now, the truth was right in front of her. The ice demon took her, throwing her in the mud below. Yuka got up, staring at the door before slamming down on it with full force.
“YOU BASTARDS!” She screamed, her hands burning hot while she continued to slam at the iron exit. Yuka sunk to the bottom, breathing heavily with tears streaming down her face. She felt, helpless, the screams of the damned not helping her mood.

Bristle
Bristle acted like an animal in a cage, clawing at her iron shackles and trying to bite through the cloth around her mouth. She growled, attempting to attack the guards, only to be thrown on the ground. The Nord was pinned and given the speech by the Kamal. She barely listened, struggling against the pin that kept her there. However, before she knew it, she was thrown out of into the dirt.

Bristle jumped onto her feet, instead deciding to use the pic as a weapon. She snarled at the prisoners though stopped once she realized that they weren’t respond to anything. They were almost dead and picking a fight with them wouldn’t be worth it.
“Wer am I?” Her voice came out rough and horse, her fear taking control. It was either fight or flight, so, she attempted to climb the walls of the prison though would only fall back down. She kept digging into it until her fingers burned red. “No dying here!”

Shadow-Foot
“Aye, you ain’t so tough. Without your numbers I could probably take ya on.” His insults came out muffled against the cloth. The Jailor simply did the same as everyone else, throwing him out into the prison. “You think a prison can hold me? I’ve broke out of five before, this won’t be any different!” While the prison might have been the same, the screams were different.

The Ex-Captain looked out at the prisoners, broken souls that had lost the will to escape. Instead of rebel, he picked up his pixaxe and began to swing, not at the ore, but at a thrall. “Put ye out of ya misery.” Shadow-Foot took his pickaxe, breaking it into two to form a makeshift weapon. “This is just a whole new terrain for me. Might as well take advantage of it.”

Last edited:
Ysavene Wild-Fang
Savy
Ysavene's feet slammed into the muddy floor of the large open room that would be her home for the foreseeable future, She started to remove the binding around her mouth when the scent hit her a gnawing emptiness filled in the pit of her stomach causing her to reach down holding her hand over her stomach as she looked around the room for the source. She looked to her left seeing an Argonian male bashing the head in of another prisoner killing the poor creature, then another scent crept past the blood as she looked in front of her seeing a Nordic girl trying to climb the wall to freedom but that wasn't the source of the salty taste in the air Ysavene looked across the room seeing a dark elf girl crying Ysavene stood up throwing the burlap sack gag that was around her mouth onto the ground her emerald green eyes that were the color of the forest after it rains, she used these eyes to scan the room her pupils dialating at the sight of the blood she absent mindely took a step towards it before stopping herself Ysavene staved off the hunger for blood for the moment but she had a growing thought in her mind.

"Where are we?" she asked the room as a whole looking between the three standing around her. The dark elf appeared of to have checked out mentally over the sounds of the screaming while the Nord didn't seem to bright repeatedly trying to escape as her fingers were turning a reddish color most likely they were about to bleed. The Argonian seemed to be too comfortable in this lace which causes Ysavene to slightly walk over towards him still keeping a distance from him as he had a makeshift weapon from a pickaxe.
B BlueClover

After ripping the stupid cloth from her teeth, Maroluna spat and glared at the one talking to them. She barely paid attention to it, preferring to scoff and look around.

"Thralls, huh? Well, that just sounds lovely." She said, more to herself then anyone around her, "By Azura, how do I keep getting myself in these situations? Or maybe it's Lady Luck messing with me... she would definitely do that..."

She'd been in here once and escaped not too soon after, but it looked way different then the last time she was in. And admittedly it was about three years ago, so it's not much of a surprise things have changed. But Azura's name, things certainly have changed! A LOT!

The people wandering about had this look to them that screamed "hopeless, desolate future" annnnnd... Maroluna didn't want to be around for when- she shuddered- she became one of them.

So now was as good a time as any to start planning her way out. Quickly she took in her new "allies". A surly looking Argonian, some random Nord woman who didn't appear too bright, at least two other Khajiit like herself, and a couple dark elves. Oh, and an Altmer.
The big Khajiit guy looked buff as hell, so he's definitely a keeper. The Argonian had spunk, but the others she didn't know anything about. Except...

The crying Dunmer woman. Even Maroluna, who lived for herself and only herself, could not ignore a sniveling crying Dunmer. She felt some kind of strange kinship with the people. So rather then just run off and put her plan into action, she walked over and knelt down next to the woman and leaned over, speaking softly in Elven, (just in case she didn't understand Nordic) "It's going to be alright, my dear." She crooned, hesitating to place a hand on the woman's shoulder, "Save your tears for later."

B BlueClover

Kandar
"I'll gut you all if I find you"Kandar spit the cold words out his mouth but being muffled by the gag just made him even more angry.As he hit the mud he felt a cold shiver up his spine"The screams here rather disturbing all the people that done me wrong doesn't even deserve this"He said while removing the cold and rotten tasting gag from his mouth.He then looks around and notices he's left with a pickaxe.A cold and cruel smile comes across the face as he swings the metal against the hard,cold,diabolical iron doors of the prison.Feeling the after shock in his arms from the door he spits at it and looks around"No way we'll get through that".He finally decides to look at the group before him"Well isn't this an interesting bunch"he said rather sarcastically then he sunk in the situation picked his pickaxe back up.

Swinging at the thralls he starts demolishing heads but then he stops. "Let me not waste my time saving this poor bastards" He then looks at the girl trying to climb a wall and laughs as he puts his hand on her shoulder. "That's most definitely not going to help you escaping "He says pulling her away from the wall "Plus we don't have time like that as by the time you make it out doing that the world will already be over"​
B BlueClover

Kaliran
Kaliran only felt frustration and annoyance as he entered the mine, wearing thrice the chains worn by the other prisoners. Had it not been for a stupid neophyte, Kaliran and other members of his group would not have been outed as spies of the True Dragons. Him and his companions have been sent to different prisons to decrease their chance of escaping, with Kaliran being sent to the Cidhna Mine underneath Markath.

Upon entering the mine, Kaliran listened to the Kamal ramble about them being broken and turning into thralls and such. Kaliran wasn’t paying attention really, his attention more focused on the mine itself. It was smart in his opinion, putting prisoners in here to mine while they are imprisoned. Free labor is always good labor.

Kaliran only paid attention once more when he felt something cold splash on his chest. The Kamal guard had spat on him, revulsion and anger visible in his eyes. “And as for you filthy traitor, of you as much look at me wrong, I will end you myself. You are a disgrace to the Akavir.” The guard said, not even hiding his anger at Kaliran. After that speech, Kaliran was finally sent to the mine itself. His chains have been removed upon entering the mine. How else was he supposed to do menial labor for his Akavir overlords?

Kaliran picked up a pickaxe and found it amusing to see thwt his hand nearly encompassed more than half of the handle with only one hand where as others are using two hands and still had room to spare. “Do these pickaxes come in men size?” Kaliran jested, a vicious sneer on his face as he did so. A prisoner he may be, Kaliran would not miss any chance to rile up his captors. Angry opponents are more likely to make stupid mistakes, which makes it easier to escape this place.

Most of the people in this mine had already given up, had already lost their will to live. Only a few individuals seems to still have the drive to live. He can easily spot a few of them, some of them elves, others human. He could even see one of those two legged Tsaesci and two of those pathetic cats who he refuses to recognize as part of his race. What especially caught his eyes was one elf, a dark elf judging by her ash-like complexion, crying as a cat consoled her.

Shut it ashling.” Kaliran said to the pathetic elf as he approached them. He was annoyed by the sniveling, doubly so when he saw a cat trying to console her. “Your pathetic whimpering is starting to grate on my nerves. And you little cat, stop treating her like a kitten. I knew kitten stronger than that pathetic thing.” He said, crossing his arms as he stood before them. Kaliran has no idea what the cat said to the ashling, but he judged it to be consoling based on her tone.

B BlueClover explosiveKitten explosiveKitten

RENARYN
Cidhna Mine, Markarth
Renaryn sat still in his place against the wall, looking down at the makeshift bandage around his ankle. They'd managed to stitch his wound back together before they sent him down here, but the wound still stung with agony. It throbbed, like a second heart, burning worse than the heated end of a branding iron. If he dared to peek under his wraps, he would likely find it glistening with infection. Memories whispered in the back of his head, telling him all the proper ways to deal with an arrow wound with Restoration magic, an art the Tsaesci did not deign to use on future thralls. The lessons were not a comfort to him; they were aggravating. He wasn't able to work healing magic in here, not while he was cut off from his Magicka like this. That was one of the properties of his slave collar. It was enchanted with some kind of Silencing effect, leaving him unable channel the flow of magic. He was able to sense it, lingering in the air before him, invested in every space on Nirn, but incapable of reaching out to touch it. That, in a way, was far more torturous than his ankle.

A scream broke out from his side, breaking Renaryn out of his despondency. A Dunmer woman clawed at the mine's iron exit, shouting insults, shouting for mercy. Eventually she slumped to the ground, shaking with quiet sobs as a Khajiit comforted her in what was pretty passable Dunmeris. Seeing her pain reminded Renaryn of his own past agonies, and not just the one in his leg.

"Shut it ashling" someone called, voice booming. It spoke with the thick accent of Akavir. A Ka'Po'Tun marched up to the weeping Dunmer girl. "Your pathetic whimpering is starting to get in my nerves."
"Hey. Quit bugging her." chided Renaryn. In hindsight, that was a very stupid move. The cat man had nothing to fear from him, crippled and Silenced as he was. A strong enough man like this one could simply dash his head against the wall and be done with it.

Last edited:
Alzibryn Mzadras
Most of the walk to the prison was filled with Alzibryn yelling and screaming. Insults were thrown with little care from the Jailors. “Quiet Wood Elf. You’ll be home soon.” The two exchanged laughs before throwing her into the prison with the rest.

“FOR THE LAST TIME, I’M NOT A WOOD ELF!” Then she turned around to see what could only be called, an awkward prison brawl. “.....This is lovely.” The odd looking “bosmer,” whisperer before seeing a Nord fly off and attack the dunmer. “Definitely, a lovely place to be.”

Shadow-Foot
Shadow-Foot was admiring his craftmanship when the voice of a woman caught his attention. He continued to work on his dagger when he heard her footprints in the mud. He swerved, pointing the “weapon,” at the Elf. “That’s far enough, lass.” The pirate knew that turning your back could lead to a shiv through your hide.

Shadow-Foot kept his guard up for a couple of seconds, his eyes trailing her for weapons. When he saw none, he placed the dagger on his side. “From all the screaming, and lack of hold guards, I’d say we’re either in a mine formed by that Akaviri lads or a party by Palaguis. Best to get comfy.” He gave mocking enthusiasm and crowned it off with a thumb ups. Luckily, he couldn’t see her well in the dimly litted mine or else he would have attacked her then and there, Vampires are an awful threat to have in a closed in space.
Nomad_Queen Nomad_Queen

Bristle
"Hrawwaaaa!" Bristle didn’t take too kindly to the hand pulling at her and immediately started to claw at his arm. She ripped herself off, taking the pickaxes and throwing it at him. Luckily, she was only trained with spears and swords so it didn’t go far.

Bristle kept her guard up, but was distracted when she saw the large Khajiit looking man insulting the dunmer.
“Dirty Ash Elves!” She snarled, not keeping much of an inside voice. Her heart was pounding and flight didn’t work, so she had to fight. Bristle walked until she was up against the corner, preparing to pounce if things got hostile. Boy were they about to.

Yuka
Yuka flinched at the hand and elven words, not taking comfort in the khajiits grasp. However, that’s when the insults flew from the Ka’Po’Tun. Her sobbing stopped, the dark elf going quiet for a few seconds for the words to burn into her mind.

“You aren’t one to talk.” Without warning, she wielded the pickaxe like a bat, using the blunt end to try and knock the wind out of the massive tiger, though that was unlikely. Either way, she went on her tangent. “YOUR PEOPLE ARE THE REASON WE’RE ALL STUCK DOWN HERE TO ROT! IF IT WEREN’T FOR THAT AKAVIRI ALLIANCE, WE’D ALL BE ABLE TO LIVE OUR LIVES!” The tears were gone, burnt away by an unknown force. “AN ENTIRE COLLEGE GROUP KILLED! YOU FEEL HAPPY ABOUT THAT!?” That’s when the Nord pounced, running from her spot and tackling the dunmer to the ground. “Dirty Ashling!” She seemed to repeat the Ka’Po’Tun’s words as she clambed both her fist in preparation to smash in Yuka’s head.

explosiveKitten explosiveKitten CrimsonEclipse CrimsonEclipse Nomad_Queen Nomad_Queen DSLIX DSLIX

SIDRI
Sidri was very careful when it came to taking actions herself she was very much one who simply made sure people with the best chances were in the right place at the right time. that would not be what she was doing now, she would be making sure the right people were doing the right thing for the wrong end, hers . At least that is how it might be seen but what she wanted had ways of working itself out as well she had helped fix a few incidents before. She had joined in with the snake people simply because for now they were winning, but that was temporary as always there would be a hero or group that much was certain, a repeating pattern created by the gods that were controlled by the mortals who saw them. That wasn't to say such things would be easy but when something threatened to destroy tamriel, or it's men or mer there was always one who saved them. The question now was who would be this champion, they were key to what Sidri planned or at least the end she wanted to say she had an exact plan would be an over statement. Looking through history there was a certain recent pattern with the saviors prison, or at the least captured and about to die, either way they were in the hands of authorities only to be given some special stay, escape, or release. It could thus be assumed that the pattern remaining consistent that there was a good chance of said desired hero emerging from within Avakiri imprisonment. Sidri just had to wait she already had some idea of the ways that would be used to escape, the mines were deep and touched the sleeping dwemer ruins at points. If her information was correct then once before the labyrinthine ruins had been used once before to escape then "sealed" off. Still fate had a way of making even such certainties uncertain and escape would likely present itself, Sidri just had to wait.

"Alright, enough!"
The small Khajiit woman shouted, pushing between the Nord and the Dunmer woman, pushing the two apart and hissing angrily at the both of them.

"What are you all, a bunch of animals?!" She shouted, then suddenly seemed to realize the irony of her, the cat person, saying that, but ignored and continued to hiss, "Like it or not, we're ALL STUCK IN THIS MESS TOGETHER!"

She gestured around her at the desolate mine. "THIS, is Cidhna Mine! One of the most famous prisons in all of Skyrim! Famous, might I add, for being INESCAPEABLE! Fortunately for you, I know how to get out of here under the radar, but I SURE AS HELL am not taking ANY OF YOU WITH ME THE WAY YOU SHITCAKES ARE ACTING!" She gestured at them all, hissing angrily at every one, even the Dunmer.

"SO! Unless you all figure out how the hell to get along without killing each other, I WONT BE HELPING YOU!" She growled, then whipped around, grabbed the pick she had been given off the ground, and even grabbed an additional one as walked off angrily. "By Azura, THIS IS WHY I WORK ALONE!"

Last edited:
Ysavene Wild-Fang
Savy
Ysavene sighed while slowly coming to terms with what the argonian said and that she may be down there a while, she looked down at the corpse of the thrall with longing in her eyes as she absentmindedly tongued her fangs in her mouth a gnawing sensation came into her stomach before the sound of arguing cut in snapping her out of the trans she looked around at the group of people forming behind her all arguing with one another. A crooked smile formed on her face 'Im locked in a room full of food' she thought to herself, Ysavene's vampire instincts started to take over as the group bickered and argued with one another her smile still remaining as she slowly walked through the damp cave slowly circling the group like an animal about to pounce by the time she realised she was doing this Ysavene already made a full lap and a half around the small group. Ysavene now in realization she may attack the group decided to back away from them a couple of steps, she needed to get out of their now otherwise she would wind up hurting someone or worse getting killed by them if they found out she was a vampire.

"Well, how do we get out of here?" she questioned the khajit staying some distance away from them not wanting anyone to get to close to her especially someone who could see in the dark as they might figure out that Ysavene was indeed a vampire.
B BlueClover explosiveKitten explosiveKitten

Kaliran
Kaliran couldn’t help but chuckle as the female ashling went from pathetic crying to shouting at him. He was amused, he didn’t even register the other ashling trying to stop him from scolding the female. “Why blame me? I’m just a lowly grunt.” Kaliran said in a sarcastic and amused voice, his amusement visible on his face. “Besides, we didn’t know that the people from Tamriel were a bunch of pushovers. Our ancestors have been driven from this land thrice, and I can’t help but wonder. Have our ancestors been weak, or are have you people just weakened over the years?” He said with a grin, further goading her on. He can’t help it, he’s like a cat toying with a mouse that way.

Kaliran chuckled once more when a human woman attacked the ashling. It was funny, like two kittens wrestling each other and nipping each others ears. He wouldn’t go as far as saying he found it adorable, but it was amusing nonetheless. He was really starting to doubt the strength of his ancestors. They fell to these? How? Well, it was mostly the Tsaesci who attacked these lands before, so it makes sense for those weak snakes to be defeated by these pathetic beings. Pathetic and weak balance each others out, so all is fine.

Even so, Kaliran stopped his heckling once the female cat started ranting. If she knows how to escape, then Kaliran might as well follow her around. He has no doubt that he could escape this place easily, if he had his equipment that is. Without his weapon, he knows he’ll be overwhelmed by their numbers eventually. And so, he decided to stick with her, even if he has to play along. At least he’s not sucking up to one of the snakes. “Forgive me for my behavior earlier. I have indeed been out of line and my heckling has been both unnecessary and unwanted.” He said, bowing his head before the cat. Hey, so long as he gets out of this alive he’d be willing to compliment her all she wants.

explosiveKitten explosiveKitten Abendrot Abendrot B BlueClover

"It's not me you should be apologizing to, tough guy!" Maroluna hissed, jabbing her finger into the guy's chest, refusing to show any sign of intimidation despite the obvious size difference between the two.

Her fur stood on end as she had to force herself to stop from raking her claws across the Tiger guy's cheek. That might trigger his own claws to annihilate her face.

She proceeded to press her ear to the wall, tapping with her two picks, biting her lip and concentrating really hard before moving on and tapping the pick against a different part of the wall.

"And you, since the first thing out of your mouth was not an insult to someone else," She said, turning to the Altmer woman, "I am willing to tell you my plan. So come over here."

Nomad_Queen Nomad_Queen CrimsonEclipse CrimsonEclipse

Last edited:
Sidri

Sidri had decided to travel down into the maze of dwemer paths and tunnels. She slithered through the undecayed tunnels feeling the tones that kept out the ages that ravaged all others. She wore some altered dwemer armor and using a certain spell for long as she kept her distance the machines did not know the difference between her and their long gone masters. Thus she could move through the slowly crumbling ruins with greater ease than others. Still there was another threat in the depths that no amount of metal could hide her from. The falmer still prowled their former masters home defacing it with their crude structures. It was somewhat hard to belive that need could be so changed that even their souls had become like those of beasts.

Still some soul had woken the city and roused its metal defenders and thus the threat if the falmer was minimal. It was always a trade off in the ruins if the machines worked then the falmer were gone but the constructs could be far more fersome. This was not some trip Sidri took for fun but because these ruins would connect to the mines and thus they were the best chance to escape if those thrown in could remain sane long enough to dig down fari enough.

Kaliran raised an eyebrow when the cat was still angry at him, going so far as to jab her finger at his chest. After a split second, rather than getting angry, Kaliran instead chuckled as he patted the cat's head. "You are a brave one." Kaliran said with a smile on his face, and surprisingly, it seemed to be pretty genuine. "There might just be hope for you." He said as he headed towards the ashling.

Sure, it may seem like a little thing, standing up to him, but it was impressive nonetheless. Most of the cats he's seen cowers before him, so it's quite refreshing to see this one show even a sliver of courage. "Hey ashling." He said as he loomed over her. "I apologize for my actions earlier. I was out of line." He said, bowing his head before her. It may seem degrading, still, Kaliran values his life and freedom more than he does the petty tradition and honor of his kind. After all, even the powerful Dragon God Tosh Raka compromised his belief by allying with the Tsaesci, so it didn't seem like that much of a big deal apologizing to an ashling.

After apologizing, Kaliran returned to the cat who was now talking to an elf. "I have done what needed to be done." He said to her. "By the way, if you wouldn't mind me asking, what is your name? I am called Kaliran." He said, introducing himself to her. He had to admit, he might be interested in the cat before him.

explosiveKitten explosiveKitten B BlueClover Nomad_Queen Nomad_Queen

The Thalmor shoved Evangeline forwards, bringing her in front of the Justiciar. The young woman kept her lips locked as she gave the soldier a deathly glare. "This one came dragging a rack of hares through the camp, fully armed. Said she needed passage southward." Evangeline grumbled to herself, not understanding a word of their Aldmeri tongue.

"A thief?" The Justiciar questioned the soldier, though his gaze was locked on Evangeline. The soldier shrugged, and so redirected his question to the Breton in Common, "The hares, did you steal them?" Her expression was telling, as she narrowed her eyes in a cruel scowl.

"And if I did?" She spat in the dirt beside her, "'Course I didn't fucken' steal them. You'd know that if this arsewipe didn't nab me bow." Evangeline turned her head to the soldier, snarling somewhat. The Justiciar hummed, raising his head. "They were trade, to let me south. Trust you scummy bastards to steal them and send me on me way," She once again returned her glare to the 'leader', "Or ya gonna have me executed or somethin'?" The Dominion were as ruthless as she'd heard.

The Altmer sniffed, and with a wave of his hand sent the Thalmor Soldier away, "It seems you have the wrong impression. I am Orimand, Quartermaster of this garrison." The mer gave a slight courteous bow, "Permit me to ask your business in the south?" Evangeline's scowl lessened into a confused frown.

"Personal business." She mumbled.

Orimand raised an eyebrow, "Those are hardly reasonable grounds. There's a war going on. We don't just let anyone through... especially those coming from Skyrim."

"I thought you lost the war; the Dominion still desperate to sink its claws in now the Akiviri have broken the country?" She snarled at the Altmer.

He turned from Evangeline, offering no response, and returning to his seat behind the small table, "I'll ask again, what's your business in the south?" He picked up a quill, and continued to write an already half scrawled letter, though the symbols made no sense to Evangeline.

"I said it's personal." His expression was telling, even if he didn't look up at the girl, causing her to sigh in frustration, "I'm looking for someone. Family." Orimand hummed, nodding his head. He had no reason to believe those words, and in truth he mostly didn't; but there seemed something slightly honest about her. The momentary silence agitated Evangeline, and she glanced out of the tent at the surrounding camp, noticing the previous guard returning with her belongings in the distance.

"Then, assuming that is true, I suppose I can permit you to pass," She sighed in relief, a quiet sigh, "Under certain conditions." The Quartermaster stretched to reach for a drawer close to the table, withdrawing a small piece of parchment from within. "You are to make for Chorrol, arrive within three days and bring this," He handed her the parchment, which she skimmed, "To Captain Havard Ritteberg in the Royal Quarter. You'll be added to a register, it'll place you on a list of people to be watched." Evangeline was clearly getting more irate the more he elaborated, so he attempted to calm her somewhat, "It's only temporary. Should you prove yourself of no threat or concern to the Dominion after a period of two months, then you will be removed from the register."

"Two months!" She exclaimed, bring a hand to her forehead, "This is stupid!"

"This is your only choice." The Justiciar shrugged his shoulders, "This or go home." The small statement hit a nerve, and Evangeline decided to resign herself to it. "Your full name?" She gave him another dirty look, but gave in.

"Evangeline Katlyn Richellieu."

Orimand scrawled something onto another piece of parchment, and spoke as he did so, "Failure to arrive in Chorrol within the allotted time will result in an arrest warrant being placed for you, your full name and description of your appearance shall be sent to the Thalmor Registry Office. Should it arrive before you, you will have no problems."

"And if it doesn't?" She queried. The Quartermaster simply chuckled, nodding his head.

"If you are faster than a crow, you need not bother at all. We could not catch you even if we wished." He gestured to the entering Thalmor soldier, whom handed Evangeline back her weapons. She snatched them, giving him another cruel look, before turning back to Orimand.

"My hares?"

He gave her a brief look, "They were trade, no?" His expression broke into a slight grin, as Evangeline scoffed, turning her back on the Quartermaster and departing. Orimand gave one final shake of his head, before returning to his duties. This situation was hardly favourable, but Evangeline at least now had her route south. And from Chorrol she could make for the coast, and gain passage to Wayrest... one last check wouldn't hurt before she at last headed to the Imperial City, and whatever awaited her there.

--------------------------- Hours later

Fucken' perfect. Evangeline remained utterly inert as the rain began to flatten her hair, the drops blurring her vision. Against her lip pressed the taught bowstring, the feathered fletching dampened by the downpour. The young woman breathed deeply, blinking the rainwater from her eyes, and with a twang she loosed the arrow.

Without waiting to check for her mark, Evangeline stood, wiping a now soaked sleeve across her face to no avail. The Breton hurried over to dying animal, dagger unsheathed, and spared no time in cutting its throat. It was a fox, curiously grey in colour; but it would do for food. She gripped the end of the shaft in the fox's chest, pulling carefully and swiftly to remove the arrow, rub at the blood and return it to her quiver. Taking a quick glance at her surroundings, and picking her knife back up, Evangeline cut into the canine, pressing the tip of the knife into its paw pad, and deftly slicing up through the leg, splitting the membrane.

She unwrapped the skin from the leg, carefully cutting around the knuckles of the foot. "Shit." The young woman cursed, having cut through the skin of the toes. Evangeline let out a breath, taking another look at her surroundings, before cutting the foot off directly. It would be worth less, but she didn't want to be doing this in such weather anyway. Repeating this process for the other legs, Evangeline moved on to the tail, which was another painstaking task.

Bringing her knife arm up again, Evangeline tried to wipe the water from her eyes, but the downpour was too strong. There was no chance she could do even a half decent job in such conditions, and the pelt will be drenched regardless. The girl sat back on her haunches, sighing deeply, before hoisting herself, the fox and her things up.

Chorrol was some journey, and though she could travel through the day and into the night, Evangeline decided she'd look for somewhere to wait out the weather. She was still in the Reach, and this part of the province was dangerous for any travellers, especially of late. A couple years back it was the Forsworn, now the Akiviri - Skyrim had become one giant battleground.

Her boots were already waterlogged, and the ground was becoming muddy and swampy, which is not something she had any desire to trek through. Even were the girl lucky enough to not catch a fever, it did her things no good, nor her mood. With fox in hand, Evangeline made her way southward, in the direction of the border. She'd strode from the beaten path to hunt, but knew roughly where it travelled, and would rejoin the road if she kept her heading. Hopefully there would be an inn or tavern she could spend the night, and finish what she'd started - assuming they'd not all been abandoned or ransac-

The Breton dropped to her haunches at the sound of voices. Deep, and unmistakably in the foreign tongue of Akavir. The breeze was light, and she was upwind at least, but that combined with the rain masked their voices well... that she could hear them now meant they were dangerously close. Her fears were confirmed when she watched the hulking brute of a creature emerge from the shadowed brush, it's skin an icy blue. The Kamal was closely followed by three snake-like men, one humming a sweet tune, and two prisoners - Nordlings. Their rags were soaked, and their bodies violently shivered in the cold.

Evangeline felt partly relieved. In such conditions, they were already dead, which helped assuage the guilt of not intervening... she didn't like her odds. The Breton remained deathly still, hoping they would pass by without noticing her.

The humming paused for a moment, as the Tsaesci gave a quick glance about before mumbling something to the others. They continued ahead, and time seemed to pause as she thought they'd realised her presence... only for the Tsaesci to unbuckle the lower plates of its armour and begin to hum once more as it relieved itself.

The young woman could not move, for fear of alerting it, nor could she close her eyes, lest he spot her and she not realise. She simply waited, her discomfort second to her fear and- and that song... she recognised it. Her eyes widened. That was her mother's song; a lullaby she once whispered to Evangeline to help her sleep on the nights she could not. The young girl that crept into her mother's bed, and listened attentively to her voice.

The humming continued until he was out of ear shot, and it was then that Evangeline made her slow and quiet pursuit. Wherever they were going, she was too.

Last edited:
The moment Tigerman turned away, Maroluna scrunched up her face and moved her lips around, mocking the man as he wandered off. Honestly, the nerve of some people...

She continued tapping her way along the wall, her ear pressed to the wall as she went. With any luck, she'd be able to hear the dwarven machines and gears, moving and grinding away in their infinite task of whatever it may be.

When Tigerguy came back, she grumbled under her breath and turned to him with a sweet, sarcastic smile on her face and said, "For you, Kaliran? It's Moonface." She said with a grin plastered to her face before pressing her ear to the wall again. With her face turned away once again, she muttered under her breath some more before speaking up again.

"Since you're so curious, I'll give you a little hint as to what my plan is. The city Cidhna Mine resides in is called Markarth, the city of Dwarves. Do you know why? Because the city was originally carved out of the mountain by dwarves, and when the dwarves disappeared, the Nords- like they do with everything else- came in and claimed it as their own." She said none to bitterly as she moved on to the next wall, "The thing about dwarves is they built entire cities and tunnel systems underground, to find the metal they required for all their machinery. Machinery which is still going and moving to this day. So if the dwarves built a ton of tunnels everywhere under the city of Markarth and we are under the city in a MINE, what do you suppose my plan is, furball?"

She turned and looked up at him, resting her elbow on the wall and her head in her hand.

CrimsonEclipse CrimsonEclipse

VARION Varion had a newfound respect for miners after his first day in Cidhna.

The backbreaking work, the blisters the pick's shaft left on his hands, the horribly claustrophobic places he was forced to work in. How anyone could have made a thirty to forty-odd year career doing these kinds of things was completely beyond him. His fellow prisoners -- those who weren't already killed or enthralled -- worked with bowed heads, carrying out their work with quiet apathy. A warden's whip would occasionally set them into more dedicated motion, but as soon as they were out of view, they'd simply return to their previous languor. Most troubling, however, was that the wardens had taken his harp and his flute, both of which were priceless to him. His wardrobe had been downgraded a roughspun tunic and ragged pants which hadn't been washed in decades. Now and then he could feel bugs weaving, scurrying around his body. Varion would rather have been naked to suffer such indignity.

Shaking his head, Varion set himself back to work. It was not becoming for a proper Breton gentleman to brood, after all. And when Breton gentlemen faced adversity, they planned. Varion wasted no time searching for ways to escape the prison. He considered ideal passageways, memorized which guards held the keys, and, given a few more days, he might even figure out the shifts. For now he would bide his time, throwing up silver bars as he worked out the intricacies of his plan.

Varion brought a sizable batch of silver ores into the mine's main chamber, enough to earn him another day's worth of food he reckoned. He made a habit of opening his ears where there were people, catching bits and pieces of conversation without making it seem like he was eavesdropping. Of all the things he could have heard when he walked in the room, Varion may have hit the jackpot.

"The thing about dwarves is they built entire cities and tunnel systems underground, to find the metal they required for all their machinery. Machinery which is still going and moving to this day. So if the dwarves built a ton of tunnels everywhere under the city of Markarth and we are under the city in a MINE, what do you suppose my plan is, furball?"

"You should try whispering, mademoiselle." Varion said dryly, depositing his ores into the marked box. He'd never been a shy man, and he was not going to start now. "I imagine the wardens don't take well to this kind of talk." Varion jerked his head towards the pair of guards, who were playing cards on the far side of the chamber. The orc to her side had a point about getting there, however. There was no way in Oblivion they could access the tunnels with picks and shovels, but if only they had a bit more firepower. . .

Kaliran grinned at the cat, Moonface, upon hearing her response. "A wonderful name." He said to her in reply. The cat obviously gave him a nickname, not that he's complaining. Kaliran listened to Moonface as she explained her plan in a, frankly, loud voice. Kaliran wasn't surprised when two people, a green skinned man and a dark skinned one, approached them and talked about Moonface's plan. Both seems to be quite skeptical of her plan, though Kaliran thinks otherwise.

"I have heard of this dwarves. They are also called Deep Elves yes? The ones who built the cities beneath the earth and created living machines? I have read about them." Kaliran said to her, his voice lowered to a whispered. "If they are as amazing as they were believed to be, then there must have built secret passages yes? I knew I would if I was capable of creating the things they can." He said to her.

However, there was one thing he was worrying about. "The question is, is there one here and if so, how do we open it? It won't be easy to open, and that is if we even find one. I am not doubting your ability Moonface, but are you sure you can find one in here?" He asked her.

explosiveKitten explosiveKitten Nomad_Queen Nomad_Queen Abendrot Abendrot Chanticleer Chanticleer

Markarth. Last Evangeline was here the city was on the brink of collapse, now it had been overrun by an unexpected and wholly different enemy. The rogue was crouched not far from the city, she'd abandoned her pursuit of the Akaviri when they began to approach the open farmland; by which point their heading was already clear. Markarth was likely being used as a labour camp. Evangeline's previous, and only visit to the city was during the reign of the Silver-Bloods - whom ran a thriving mining... enterprise.

She didn't have to guess what happened to them. Those in positions of authority were likely the first to be executed, and the leaderless kept as slaves no doubt. All the more reason to ensure she didn't get caught. Wherever that Akaviri heard that tune... it was her best lead. If her Mother was here, or had been... Evangeline had to know.

The young Breton made her approach, moving from her cover, though the dark and the rain still obscured her movements. Even in this weather, it would be impossible for her to sneak past the watchtowers, let alone make her way in through the main gate. Instead Evangeline followed the city's river, and would enter via the waterway. She hoped Riverside would be less heavily guarded, and would likely be mostly empty at this time of night. She would check the Warrens first, but the rogue assumed that prisoners were more than likely holed up in Cidhna Mine. The girl had no clue how she'd manage to get inside though... let alone get out again.

Evangeline reached the waterway. She balanced herself against the city wall as she lowered herself slowly into the river. Even drenched as she was, Evangeline gasped in shock at how cold the water was, with half a mind to retreat back to the riverbank. The Breton grimaced as she approached the grate at its centre, water getting deeper as she progress, rising above her waist, up to her stomach, up to her chest... she sighed with relief when her she at last reached out to the icy steel bars and held herself up. The cold was biting, but she had little choice if she was to go unnoticed... she would have to be fast though, much longer and she would certainly freeze to death.

Turning herself sideways, Evangeline squeezed through the bars. First her right arm and leg, then her head, then the rest. The steel pressed uncomfortably against her as she tried to force her way through, and it painfully crushed her chest, but she pushed on relentlessly. She shoved, and tugged, and pulled until at last she forced herself into the other side. The girl spared no moment to catch her breath and began to silently swim out from under the city wall.

The voices of Akaviri were audible in the silence, but none were too close. Evangeline swam to the bank, and hauled her shivering body onto the ground. The Breton rushed, quickly making her way towards the Warrens before she was noticed, and made her way quietly inside. It was empty. She moved further inside, but indeed her suspicions were confirmed... there wasn't a living creature in sight. The Warrens had long since been abandoned. Still the belongings of those that used to remain here were still littered about... it seems their departure was not by choice. Evangeline made for one of the rooms, pushing the door ajar. She stopped dead. Bile threatened to escape her throat; she could taste the bitterness as she held back the urge to throw up.

Before her lay a pile of corpses. There must have been at least a dozen, they had long since begun to rot, but in the cold damp, the flesh on their bodies was still very much there. It was a sickly sight, and even as Evangeline retreated out of the room and closed the door, the image of those bodies would be one not easily forgotten. This must have been the fate of those that resisted. The Breton shivered violently, and quickly made for another room, this one was empty at least. She removed her armour and clothing, and grabbed a dusty, moth-eaten blanket. It was full of wholes, but it staved off the cold somewhat. She wrapped the blanket around herself, and began scrounging the Warrens for scrap. Old clothes, blankets and parchment, and she made a small pile in her room next to the wall. It was a poor excuse for a makeshift bed and cover, but it would do. Her clothes would take some time to dry, and she didn't want to die in the meantime. Keeping her daggers close by her side, the Breton leaned back against the wall of the room, and rested her head.

"By Azura-!"
Maroluna jumped when not one, but two random men approached her and immediately began to slander the plan she had been mumbling about to Kaliran, acting like she had been shouting it at the top of her lungs?

"...MademoiWhatnow? Where do you people keep coming from? It's like you're crawling out of the gods damn walls..." She hissed, giving the wall a real good listen before moving on yet again. "Also, how in Oblivion are you able to hear me from all the way other there? You got the ears of a hare?"

"Third of all, alright, yes, I know, it's not the best plan in the world. I'm a grown woman, despite what my stature suggests. I can admit to my shortcomings and say, 'yes, it's a bad plan'. But ya know, it's the only plan we have right now." She hissed, her ears pulling back as she barely withheld herself from raising her voice. Seriously, had she been shouting the entire time without realizing it?

"I mean, unless you have a better plan? In which case, please enlighten us, so I can stop listening to walls."

Chanticleer Chanticleer CrimsonEclipse CrimsonEclipse Abendrot Abendrot

Yuka
Yuka couldn’t tell what happened next as she was thrown back and forth by both a Nord and a Khajiit which saved her from certain death. Then there was the yelling, which couldn’t be properly heard over the ringing in Yuka’s ears. This was it, this was her new grave, with both her enemies and allies. She might as well burn her body right now, to make sure she does at least move on from this life.

That’s when the massive Ka Po Tun tried to apologize to her. The nerve. Apologize to me when you apologize to the dead. They need it much more than I.” Yuka spat at the monsters feet before he left to discuss with the rest. The dark elf looked at her hands, the shackles locked around her wrist.

Her meltdown had left her mind at this point, she couldn’t show weakness in this place anymore. She closed her eyes as a soft thumping came from the door behind her. The girl swerved, moving behind the door.
Shadow-Foot
“Ye all sure know how to have a good time!” The Argonian gave a dry laugh as the fight went down but was immediately snuffed out by the Khajiit. She heard her cry about escaping, catching him interest to it.

He pushed through the small group now forming. “I’m sorry Lass, did ye say something about escaping?” He walked towards the wall, banging hard on the compacted dirt. “It’s a brave plan, admirable at that. However, ye forgetting that these idiot foreigners-No offense fur ball.” His voice was directed to the Ka Po Tun. “Are good at keeping people locked up. However, they are bound to leave one or two entrances up above for themselves.“ The argonain stopped in his tracks, swerving around to the group. “Where are my manners! Captain Shadow-Foot, Captain of the Crimson Dragon. Might have heard of me. “ He puffed chest, holding the makeshift dagger to his chest with a toothy grin.
Bristle
Bristle hissed as she was thrown off the dunmer woman. She dug her hands into the mud below her, only continuing to slide across the floor. She looked down at the mud, her eyes widening as she caught something in her ear. The Nord began to dig into the ground below until her entire body could be unnoticed by the naked eye. A tactic used by her people in the snow, now could benefit her greatly here.
Alzibryn
Alzibryn found it degrading to be thrown into the mines. How could she have been treated like this, a dwemer astronomer, now believed to be a wood elf. She sighed, picking up her axe and beginning to chip away at the ore. However, the axe flew out of her hands, onto the ground. “So demeaning.”

That’s when the words caught her ears, talk of the dwemer ruins below. “Excuse me madam! Did you say something about the dwemer ruins? I could guide you through there! I know that place like the back of my hand. And, I can handle the machines.” It seemed pitiful, groveling at these people feet, but anything to escape unscathed.
Urithas, The Warden
“Open up!” The door swung open, revealing the massive snow demon. He wore the mask of a boar and multiple skulls on his neck. Much to the dismay of one Nord. The giant cracked a whip, decorated in silver spikes. “Close Up! Now, who’s the one who wanted to escape?” The door was sealed again. The warden prepared the whip, a smirk behind his mask.

Kaliran continued to listen to the Moonface's plan and noticed that more people started to approach them. One was the ashling Kaliran has apologized to, who seemed to have not appreciated his apology. Not that Kaliran cared, after all he only apologized to this ashling for the sake of Moonface. Also, Kaliran was never quite sure why exactly the ashling was angry at him. Why waste your time grieving over the dead when more things are needed to be done? Does the ashling see him grieving over his comrades despite them having also been slain? They died for a purpose, I know that, they know that. Another person to approach was one of those scales he has seen before, and like the previous two men, he was also doubtful of Moonface's plans. Or rather, he was worrying about the involvement of the guards, but Kaliran saw a flaw in his statement.

"You are correct scales." Kaliran said to him, his arms crossed over his chest. "We Akavir are thorough when it comes to security, but you forget one thing. If this passage certainly is secret, then how will the guards be able to guard its exit? And even if they guard all exits, what purpose would a escape passage be if it leads back into the city? For all we know, it leads deeper into the earth, which could lead us far away from this city." Kaliran stated based on what he knew about the deep folks. The only problem is that they have no idea how to search for the passage and how to open it. It turns out that he needn't have worried about that.

Another person approached, this one looks to be a elf, yet there seems something strange about her. She looks different from other elves, it is subtle, but there were some differences. Kaliran did not mind this much though since he really didn't care about things like that. Even his race comes in different coats, so why couldn't elves? What caught his attention however is what the elf said, claiming to know about the ruins, which was definitely a good thing. However, before he could ask any question, the Warden arrived with a whip in hand.

Before anyone could act, Kaliran let out a primal roar directed at the Warden. The roar was so loud and forceful, it almost felt like a physical force. It was also amplified by the enclosed mine, serving as a sort of amplifier. The Warden staggered, his hands going towards his ears as he started to move backwards. Kaliran wasted no time and ran towards the Warden, getting behind his and kicking his legs from under him and aiming for the back of his knee. The Warden fell forward, but before he could crash to the ground, Kaliran dug his knee on the Kamal's spine and wrapped his shackles around the Warden's through and started pulling back.

"GO!" Kaliran shouted as he continued to restrain the Warden, hearing the other Kamal hurrying to open the gate and assist the Warden "Find the passage! I'll hold this one off!"

Chanticleer Chanticleer Abendrot Abendrot Nomad_Queen Nomad_Queen B BlueClover

Evangeline prodded at her damp clothing, sighing a misty breath. No longer was she shivering from the cold, but the rank stench and airlessness left her struggling to breathe in the underground catacomb; what once some considered their home, now hosted only the rotting dead, and one lonesome little rat the bitter outdoors dragged in. With each draw of the cold, stale air her throat burned, and yet breathing through her nose only made her eyes water. There was a clattering of armour outside, the sounds of a dozen footfalls rushing towards the mine with agitated conversation. She couldn't speak their language, but Evangeline could easily guess the cause of their distress. Prisoners. Whatever it is they were doing, they'd better hope to be successful... the Akaviri would slaughter them otherwise - the room on the other side of the Warrens was testament to that.

Despite that they were sodden, Evangeline had little choice but to try and tug her clothes back on. They were cold; cold enough to have her grimace and flinch at putting them on, but she would see her task through to its end, grim or not. Now might be her only chance, and so she had no choice but to take it. The Breton donned her armour, and strapped her weapons to her body before making her way to the exit. As she passed, she spared a last glance at the door to the first room. The Dwemer alloy now faded, lined with scars and scratches, with rust threatening the various wearing patches of old metal. Her gaze dipped, and she muttered a small prayer, and apologetic that she could not offer them more. The rogue pushed the door to Markarth ajar, and slipped back out into the night.

Evangeline rushed quietly from one entrance to the next, her footfalls softly crunching over the gravel and dirt as she made her way to the large archway at the head of the mine. She cautiously nudged it open, sparing a quick glance behind herself to ensure there were no others approaching, and slipped her head inside. The passage was dark, but more importantly empty. The Breton entered, and lifted up the wooden beam leaned against the wall to bar the door shut behind her. If any others were to come, that would at least slow them down. Evangeline urged herself down the narrow corridors, slowly so that she didn't make much noise, but quickly enough that she hopefully would still make it soon enough to aid the prisoners.

One saving grace was that the mine was far warmer, even as she shivered from the lingering cold, feeling slowly but appreciably returned to her fingers and she found that even the pain was welcome for so long as she could feel things and endure them. In time even the pain died, as she drew further within and the sounds of unrest echoed throughout the corridor - the Breton drew her bow, fingers aching and stiff, but she gripped her weapon tightly and strained her eyes down the tunnel. The passageway was dimly lit, and torches infrequent, but they provided enough warmth to, by now, stave off the cold from outside. With her free hand, Evangeline knocked an arrow, and trained her gaze to the visible end of the corridor. As she approached the commotion only grew louder, and much like a very physical creeping sensation, fear and unease gripped her, and a faint queasy sensation roiled her stomach. Perhaps it was the effects of the stench finally catching up to her... but Evangeline knew that wasn't the case. Death's icy breath tickled the back of her neck, and as he leaned down she knew... these could very well be her final moments.

Mother.

She would not die today.

Last edited:
A lot of things, all a little too fast for Maroluna to keep up with. Firs, some random woman- one even shorter then Luna herself- and said something something- HOLY CRAP A SNOW DEMON JUST WALKED IN WITH A WHIP.
OH GOD THE DEMON IS SHOUTING FOR HER!
AHHH Tigerman is attacking the Snow Demon! The door is opening- Wait THE DOOR IS OPENING?

The door is opening! ESCAPE! ESCAPE! FORGET THE SECRET PASSASGE, JUST RUN OUT!

Maroluna eyes the door and slipped behind the door as it opened, and when a bunch of soldiers came through, she slipped out behind them. In the chaos of it all, she slipped past the guards easily, chuckling under her breath as she ran from the discord of the prison.

With her nose, it wasn’t hard to find her things- the overpowering smell of mushrooms and herbs and.... bees was unmistakeable. Once she took out the man guarding her things, she found a chest not only containing her stuff, but everyone else’s. Along with the chest, she found a giant lever next to the chest. At first, she ignored it, gathering her things, slipping on her armor and most importantly, fingering through her vials of poison to make sure all were accounted for. They were some potent specialty brews- some of them could even be valued in the thousands range just for their quality alone.

She was honestly going to just leave the rest there. Why did she care what happened to them? They were nothing but a bunch of ingrates bent on killing each other, apparently. She had no reason to go back for them, not even help them, really. But... a warhammer in the chest caught her eye. If she’s took that thing to this stupid lever... it would be stuck open.

Why do I care? She thought as she hefted the thing out of the chest. It looked like it was Dwarven in origin- sheesh. She struggled to lift it for a moment before she bent over and managed to move it onto her shoulder. I have literally no reason to do this. Why am I doing it? Is it the Khajiit guy? He was an ass, and I barely feel anything for other Khajiit anyway. Move on.
She turned to the lever, adjusted the placement of her hands on the warhammer’s handle. Damn this thing was heavy. Is it the Dunmer? The woman clearly did not give a single care in the world for me trying to help her, so forget her. Just leave.
With a mighty grunt, Maroluna heaved the warhammer over her head and prepared her swing. All the others were forgettable at best. Why am I doing this? I am a heartless criminal! I AM MOONFACE, thief wanted in five of the nine Holds of Skyrim! Why do I care?!

With a big shout, she let gravity take the head of the hammer down, striking true on the lever and snapping the handle clean off. It would take ages for them to fix it. That would be great. Have to find somewhere else to break people.

Once she dropped the warhammer back into the chest, she closed it up once again, grabbed the ring of keys onthe counter and began to drag the chest through the prison. It was a strain on her arms and back, sure, but it was easier then trying to lug everybody’s things in multiple trips, or even worse, all at once. When she finally managed to drag the chest to the entrance of the prison (at the very least) she pulled a vial of her special poisons out of her apothecary satchel and uncorked it, dipping each of her claws into the vibrant yellow liquid, before rolling her shoulders and putting on a mean face, then shouting and diving into the fray of guards.

She began to work her way through them, quickly sticking every guard who crossed her path with a claw, and watching them fall twitching to the ground a frenzy moments later.

“HEY! I BROKE THE DOOR! THEY CANT CLOSE THE DOOR ON US! Run! EVERYONE GET OUT OF HERE!”

Last edited:
Shadow-Foot
“YE TRULY DO KNOW HOW TO HAVE FUN HERE!” Everything was a blur after that, in the sea of Destruction. Many of the slaves breaking out had overwhelmed the guards. A prison riot, much like the ones he had seen as a hatchling.

Through the ice, the Argonian had spotted the Khajiit dragging a chest to the entrance. Shadow-Foot bolted towards it, ducking and dodging through the prison. “Aye, they kept my Captain uniform.” Shadow-Foot quickly put on his armor, topping it off with the tri hat. “The Captain has returned.” With his twin blades and an activation of his Histskin, he charged through in order to find an exit.

The Argonian kept moving, until he found a boarded up hole in the side of the mine. Using the scimitar, he pulled off the boards to reveal what looked like his escape route. He knew that he couldn’t leave the rest to die or worse, get recaptured. Heading towards the bridges the guards had used, he threw one of the Kamal on the ground in hopes of getting someone’s attention. If anyone did, he would point to the hole where the exit lay before jumping inside.
Yuka
Yuka lay behind the door as it swung open to the Warden’s reveal. That’s when the Ka Po Tun attacked the Kamal and sparked a whole revolution. The girl spun out of her spot, running towards the Jailer. She reached out and grabbed the key around his belt. She unlocked her shackles, the weak frown turning into a smug smile as she threw the key to the Po Tun. The world slowed as she walked towards the chest and retrieved her clothes and weapon. “Feel-” Her hair began to rise. “My-“ The ash colored skin became hot. “Wrath.” The red aura covered her body, engulfing her in flames. The intense heat struck the Kamal, burning through their frost resistance. Yuka set fire to her enemies, the power of the flames, blurring logic and reason. She was no longer a simple dunmer, but an agent of Destruction.
Bristle
Bristle watched the mayhem ensue in the prison. She pounced out, heatbutting the Warden to knock off the mask. She strapped it on before letting out a proud “Hoorah!” The Nord looked at the key thrown on the Ka Po Tun, using it on herself to free her hands. “Bring jailer! Hostage!” Bristle yelled to the Po Tun as a battle cry came out.
Alzibryn
Alzibryn ran as the war between the two continents grew larger and larger. She only halted when the body fell to her feet. She looked up at the Argonian and hurried to where he was, grabbing her dwarven clothes and staff along the way. She rushed into the hole, not even taking time to see Shadow-Foot trying to stop her.

Alzibryn fell once again, but this time onto stone. She looked up, memories of the crowded halls coming to mind. “How we’ve fallen. Our technology now just remnants of our forgeten era.”
“Wait, you’re a dwarve?”
The dwemer girl turned with an angry expression. “DWEMER! I’m a dwemer astronomer! Call me by my title.” She looked flustered as Shadow-Foot stood there awestruck.
Urithas, The Warden
The Warden was pinned by the massive warrior, taking him off guard. “Traitor!” He growled, tugging at the chain to keep it from chocking him out completely. He almost lost his grip getting slammed in the head by the Nord. “Prisoner? Ha! Why don’t you slow life’s just kill me and get this over with. Or better yet,” he let go, as a thick guard of ice wrapped around his neck. The Warden had activated the racial ability before grabbing his whip and throwing it around the Ka Po Tun’s hands. The whip started to freeze, the frost expanding towards the cats arms. “Ya think I’d come in here with a normal whip? I got a special enchantment just for you.”
explosiveKitten explosiveKitten CrimsonEclipse CrimsonEclipse Nomad_Queen Nomad_Queen DSLIX DSLIX Karcen Karcen

Users who are viewing this thread

Back