• When posting, please be aware that artistic nudity is still nudity and not allowed under RpNation rules. Please edit your pictures accordingly!

Remember to credit artists when using work not your own.

Help Ehh, Just Something I Need Fixed/Helped With

dandy

attention slut
Code:
[div=width:260px;height:500px;overflow:auto;font-family:Comfortaa;color:pink;text-align:justify;float:left;]INTRODUCTION
Hello! Before you waste all of your time reading through this, I'm going to go ahead and state that I am looking for semi-detailed/detailed partners who don't mind having control over multiple characters, and don't mind if it takes me a few days to reply. But, now that we have that out of the way, I suppose I could introduce myself some. My name is Peyton, and I am not new to this site. I've been on a few accounts before but I plan for this one to be more private, if that makes any sense. My dad was a military man when I was born, so I grew up around aviation and now aspire to be a Missionary Pilot. I go to an Aviation club and am currently working on getting my Pilot's license. I have quite a few hours logged up and can control small airplanes all by myself, an impressive feat. for a sixteen year old, if I do say so myself. I am a dual enrollment student at a college, so a few of my days might be spent with school and homework, so I do apologize for that. Uhhh, I'm really bad at introductions, so yeaaah. Just, I dunno, if you have any questions, lemme know? I'd like to know about my partners as well, so if you'd like to talk as well as rp, you definitely should let me know![/div] [div=width:260px;height:500px;overflow:auto;font-family:Comfortaa;color:lightblue;text-align:justify;]INTERESTS & SCHEDULE
I am going to guess that you expected me to have some plots listed for you to chose what you're interested in and whatnot, but I don't. I was thinking something along the lines of "You message me (because I don't have enough posts to PM myself yet, tbh) and we both decide a setting/basic plot and create characters for said setting and then we just make stuff as we go along so we aren't limited to a specific plot and can really get our creative juices flowing and also I'm too lazy to think of actual plots, so yeah." I will, however, give you a short list of genres and themes that I happen to enjoy, so you can pick and chose ones you like as well and we can roleplay accordingly. I really like angst, light fantasy (not too keen of heavy fantasy because I don't understand much about fantasy races and whatnot, so yea), zombie apocalypses (or other end of the world-esque themes), romance, platonic/friendship relationships, survival, adventure, and the basic stuff like that.I would prefer that you roleplay more than one character, but if you prefer to play only one, I really don't mind. I personally, may play a few characters. Only play as much as you can keep up with, though. We don't want things to get confusing.

And now, about my schedule. If you are to roleplay with me, I would like for you to provide a basic summary of your schedule so I can now what days work best for us together. One Mondays, I have school, Tuesdays, beginning in September, I will have Flight school starting, Wednesdays I have church and school, Thursdays and Fridays are mostly clear and Sundays/Saturdays are sometimes free days depending on what I have planned. Even though I am free on some days, however, I might feel uninspired for short bursts of time and may not reply. Not to worry, though, because I will let you know what to expect.  [/div] 
[div=width:260px;height:500px;overflow:auto;font-family:Comfortaa;color:lightblue;text-align:justify;float:left;]INTERESTS & SCHEDULE
I am going to guess that you expected me to have some plots listed for you to chose what you're interested in and whatnot, but I don't. I was thinking something along the lines of "You message me (because I don't have enough posts to PM myself yet, tbh) and we both decide a setting/basic plot and create characters for said setting and then we just make stuff as we go along so we aren't limited to a specific plot and can really get our creative juices flowing and also I'm too lazy to think of actual plots, so yeah." I will, however, give you a short list of genres and themes that I happen to enjoy, so you can pick and chose ones you like as well and we can roleplay accordingly. I really like angst, light fantasy (not too keen of heavy fantasy because I don't understand much about fantasy races and whatnot, so yea), zombie apocalypses (or other end of the world-esque themes), romance, platonic/friendship relationships, survival, adventure, and the basic stuff like that.I would prefer that you roleplay more than one character, but if you prefer to play only one, I really don't mind. I personally, may play a few characters. Only play as much as you can keep up with, though. We don't want things to get confusing.

And now, about my schedule. If you are to roleplay with me, I would like for you to provide a basic summary of your schedule so I can now what days work best for us together. One Mondays, I have school, Tuesdays, beginning in September, I will have Flight school starting, Wednesdays I have church and school, Thursdays and Fridays are mostly clear and Sundays/Saturdays are sometimes free days depending on what I have planned. Even though I am free on some days, however, I might feel uninspired for short bursts of time and may not reply. Not to worry, though, because I will let you know what to expect.  [/div]

I just want that bottom column to be up their with his friends, but I'm not sure how.
INTRODUCTION
Hello! Before you waste all of your time reading through this, I'm going to go ahead and state that I am looking for semi-detailed/detailed partners who don't mind having control over multiple characters, and don't mind if it takes me a few days to reply. But, now that we have that out of the way, I suppose I could introduce myself some. My name is Peyton, and I am not new to this site. I've been on a few accounts before but I plan for this one to be more private, if that makes any sense. My dad was a military man when I was born, so I grew up around aviation and now aspire to be a Missionary Pilot. I go to an Aviation club and am currently working on getting my Pilot's license. I have quite a few hours logged up and can control small airplanes all by myself, an impressive feat. for a sixteen year old, if I do say so myself. I am a dual enrollment student at a college, so a few of my days might be spent with school and homework, so I do apologize for that. Uhhh, I'm really bad at introductions, so yeaaah. Just, I dunno, if you have any questions, lemme know? I'd like to know about my partners as well, so if you'd like to talk as well as rp, you definitely should let me know!
INTERESTS & SCHEDULE

And now, about my schedule. If you are to roleplay with me, I would like for you to provide a basic summary of your schedule so I can now what days work best for us together. One Mondays, I have school, Tuesdays, beginning in September, I will have Flight school starting, Wednesdays I have church and school, Thursdays and Fridays are mostly clear and Sundays/Saturdays are sometimes free days depending on what I have planned. Even though I am free on some days, however, I might feel uninspired for short bursts of time and may not reply. Not to worry, though, because I will let you know what to expect.

INTERESTS & SCHEDULE

And now, about my schedule. If you are to roleplay with me, I would like for you to provide a basic summary of your schedule so I can now what days work best for us together. One Mondays, I have school, Tuesdays, beginning in September, I will have Flight school starting, Wednesdays I have church and school, Thursdays and Fridays are mostly clear and Sundays/Saturdays are sometimes free days depending on what I have planned. Even though I am free on some days, however, I might feel uninspired for short bursts of time and may not reply. Not to worry, though, because I will let you know what to expect.

Code:
[div=width:260px;height:500px;overflow:auto;font-family:Comfortaa;color:pink;text-align:justify;float:left;]INTRODUCTION
Hello! Before you waste all of your time reading through this, I'm going to go ahead and state that I am looking for semi-detailed/detailed partners who don't mind having control over multiple characters, and don't mind if it takes me a few days to reply. But, now that we have that out of the way, I suppose I could introduce myself some. My name is Peyton, and I am not new to this site. I've been on a few accounts before but I plan for this one to be more private, if that makes any sense. My dad was a military man when I was born, so I grew up around aviation and now aspire to be a Missionary Pilot. I go to an Aviation club and am currently working on getting my Pilot's license. I have quite a few hours logged up and can control small airplanes all by myself, an impressive feat. for a sixteen year old, if I do say so myself. I am a dual enrollment student at a college, so a few of my days might be spent with school and homework, so I do apologize for that. Uhhh, I'm really bad at introductions, so yeaaah. Just, I dunno, if you have any questions, lemme know? I'd like to know about my partners as well, so if you'd like to talk as well as rp, you definitely should let me know![/div] [div=width:260px;height:500px;overflow:auto;font-family:Comfortaa;color:lightblue;text-align:justify;]INTERESTS & SCHEDULE

[div=width:260px;height:500px;overflow:auto;font-family:Comfortaa;color:lightblue;text-align:justify;float:left;]INTERESTS & SCHEDULE

I just want that bottom column to be up their with his friends, but I'm not sure how.
INTRODUCTION
Hello! Before you waste all of your time reading through this, I'm going to go ahead and state that I am looking for semi-detailed/detailed partners who don't mind having control over multiple characters, and don't mind if it takes me a few days to reply. But, now that we have that out of the way, I suppose I could introduce myself some. My name is Peyton, and I am not new to this site. I've been on a few accounts before but I plan for this one to be more private, if that makes any sense. My dad was a military man when I was born, so I grew up around aviation and now aspire to be a Missionary Pilot. I go to an Aviation club and am currently working on getting my Pilot's license. I have quite a few hours logged up and can control small airplanes all by myself, an impressive feat. for a sixteen year old, if I do say so myself. I am a dual enrollment student at a college, so a few of my days might be spent with school and homework, so I do apologize for that. Uhhh, I'm really bad at introductions, so yeaaah. Just, I dunno, if you have any questions, lemme know? I'd like to know about my partners as well, so if you'd like to talk as well as rp, you definitely should let me know!
INTERESTS & SCHEDULE

INTERESTS & SCHEDULE

You can float them all a certain way to get them to line-up. But the best way to do this would be to use the column tag.

Code:
[row][colum=span1-8]Text][/column][/row]

The most you can fit on one row are eight columns spanning 1 each. The most is one large column spanning 8.

Hope this helps!

I used inline-blocks instead of floats here:
INTRODUCTION
INTERESTS & SCHEDULE

INTERESTS & SCHEDULE

Code:
[div=width:790px;margin:auto;][div=display:inline-block;vertical-align:top;width:260px;height:500px;overflow:auto;font-family:Comfortaa;color:pink;text-align:justify;]INTRODUCTION
Hello! Before you waste all of your time reading through this, I'm going to go ahead and state that I am looking for semi-detailed/detailed partners who don't mind having control over multiple characters, and don't mind if it takes me a few days to reply. But, now that we have that out of the way, I suppose I could introduce myself some. My name is Peyton, and I am not new to this site. I've been on a few accounts before but I plan for this one to be more private, if that makes any sense. My dad was a military man when I was born, so I grew up around aviation and now aspire to be a Missionary Pilot. I go to an Aviation club and am currently working on getting my Pilot's license. I have quite a few hours logged up and can control small airplanes all by myself, an impressive feat. for a sixteen year old, if I do say so myself. I am a dual enrollment student at a college, so a few of my days might be spent with school and homework, so I do apologize for that. Uhhh, I'm really bad at introductions, so yeaaah. Just, I dunno, if you have any questions, lemme know? I'd like to know about my partners as well, so if you'd like to talk as well as rp, you definitely should let me know![/div] [div=display:inline-block;vertical-align:top;width:260px;height:500px;overflow:auto;font-family:Comfortaa;color:lightblue;text-align:justify;]INTERESTS & SCHEDULE

And now, about my schedule. If you are to roleplay with me, I would like for you to provide a basic summary of your schedule so I can now what days work best for us together. One Mondays, I have school, Tuesdays, beginning in September, I will have Flight school starting, Wednesdays I have church and school, Thursdays and Fridays are mostly clear and Sundays/Saturdays are sometimes free days depending on what I have planned. Even though I am free on some days, however, I might feel uninspired for short bursts of time and may not reply. Not to worry, though, because I will let you know what to expect.  [/div] [div=display:inline-block;vertical-align:top;width:260px;height:500px;overflow:auto;font-family:Comfortaa;color:lightblue;text-align:justify;]INTERESTS & SCHEDULE

And now, about my schedule. If you are to roleplay with me, I would like for you to provide a basic summary of your schedule so I can now what days work best for us together. One Mondays, I have school, Tuesdays, beginning in September, I will have Flight school starting, Wednesdays I have church and school, Thursdays and Fridays are mostly clear and Sundays/Saturdays are sometimes free days depending on what I have planned. Even though I am free on some days, however, I might feel uninspired for short bursts of time and may not reply. Not to worry, though, because I will let you know what to expect.  [/div][/div]

Here is another version using floats. If you use floats though, you will need to remember to clear them:
INTRODUCTION
INTERESTS & SCHEDULE

INTERESTS & SCHEDULE

Code:
[div=width:790px;margin:auto;][div=float:left;width:260px;height:500px;overflow:auto;font-family:Comfortaa;color:pink;text-align:justify;]INTRODUCTION
Hello! Before you waste all of your time reading through this, I'm going to go ahead and state that I am looking for semi-detailed/detailed partners who don't mind having control over multiple characters, and don't mind if it takes me a few days to reply. But, now that we have that out of the way, I suppose I could introduce myself some. My name is Peyton, and I am not new to this site. I've been on a few accounts before but I plan for this one to be more private, if that makes any sense. My dad was a military man when I was born, so I grew up around aviation and now aspire to be a Missionary Pilot. I go to an Aviation club and am currently working on getting my Pilot's license. I have quite a few hours logged up and can control small airplanes all by myself, an impressive feat. for a sixteen year old, if I do say so myself. I am a dual enrollment student at a college, so a few of my days might be spent with school and homework, so I do apologize for that. Uhhh, I'm really bad at introductions, so yeaaah. Just, I dunno, if you have any questions, lemme know? I'd like to know about my partners as well, so if you'd like to talk as well as rp, you definitely should let me know![/div] [div=float:left;width:260px;height:500px;overflow:auto;font-family:Comfortaa;color:lightblue;text-align:justify;]INTERESTS & SCHEDULE

And now, about my schedule. If you are to roleplay with me, I would like for you to provide a basic summary of your schedule so I can now what days work best for us together. One Mondays, I have school, Tuesdays, beginning in September, I will have Flight school starting, Wednesdays I have church and school, Thursdays and Fridays are mostly clear and Sundays/Saturdays are sometimes free days depending on what I have planned. Even though I am free on some days, however, I might feel uninspired for short bursts of time and may not reply. Not to worry, though, because I will let you know what to expect.  [/div] [div=float:left;width:260px;height:500px;overflow:auto;font-family:Comfortaa;color:lightblue;text-align:justify;]INTERESTS & SCHEDULE

And now, about my schedule. If you are to roleplay with me, I would like for you to provide a basic summary of your schedule so I can now what days work best for us together. One Mondays, I have school, Tuesdays, beginning in September, I will have Flight school starting, Wednesdays I have church and school, Thursdays and Fridays are mostly clear and Sundays/Saturdays are sometimes free days depending on what I have planned. Even though I am free on some days, however, I might feel uninspired for short bursts of time and may not reply. Not to worry, though, because I will let you know what to expect.  [/div][div=clear:left;][/div][/div]

Users who are viewing this thread

Back