• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Eh same old stuff--Mostly Marvel

--Nero--

Bang! Bang! Bang!
I'm back at it again, asking for those Marvel RPs. I have some other fandoms that I might include. Even then the list might be pretty small. I'll list some pairings and what not that I would like to do.

Bold = my role

Marvel:
Wanda Maximoff/Scarlet Witch x Steve Rogers/Captain America
Bucky Barnes/Winter Soldier x Steve Rogers/Captain America ** I do have an idea for this. It's more of an AU. I was hoping to find someone who would be interested in playing Steve being a Hydra agent right off the bat.
Peggy Carter x Steve Rogers
Clint Barton x Natasha Romanoff
Natasha Romanoff x OC
Female OC x Matt Murdock/Daredevil
Frank x Elektra
Logan/Wolervine x female OC
Veteran Shield Agent x Newer recruit (open MxM, FxF, MxF)
Spider Gwen x Female Captain America

As for the walking dead, I've never really done anything with it. I'll let my partner suggest whatever canon character they would like me to play. I'll try my best to display them in the right way. If anyone wants to do Negan x an OC with them as Negan, let me know. I don't really care if there is romance between them or not.

Voltron: I'm not completely caught up but I'm down for anything related to Klance.

DC: Anything involving Red Hood.
Harley x Ivy

Last edited:
Also, I have recently watched Castlevania. Depending on the idea I might be willing to RP it. I have also played one of the games (Castlevania: Lords of Shadows).

Users who are viewing this thread

Back