• Before posting a question, please check our Frequently Asked Questions page as well as previous threads here. Odds are you aren't the first to ask, and you may find the answer without having to post!

Bug Edit History of Posts?

AnimeGenork

The Duck Overlord
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
My Interest Check
I'm going to preface this by saying the specific issue I'm facing right now (losing a bio I wrote weeks ago because I did not back it up in my PW) is entirely my fault. That's not what this post is about, lol.

What I'm confused about is that I'm fairly sure a month ago, I was still able to view the edit history of my posts. I'm no longer able to do that, even in my Private Workshop. Was this function removed, or am I experiencing a bug of some sort? Theoretically if I still had access to this feature, I would be able to save said bio mentioned above.

I don't mind rewriting the bio (though I'm mad at myself regardless), but what happened to this handy dandy feature??

Edit: If it turns out I'm calling this feature the wrong thing/it never existed, feel free to ignore me, I might have imagined it all along 😭

Last edited:
We could see our posts' edit history? Huh, that's news to me. Then again I haven't been on the forums side of this site in a while, so maybe I just missed when that was added

It's definitely a thing, though I thought it was a staff-only thing. But because it is a staff thing, if there's something in a previous edit that you want back, we can help recover that if need be.

I had access... TO FORBIDDEN KNOWLEDGE???? 😳 Please don't send a hitman after me a;lsdkjfal;skdjf;

Thank you very much for the answer! As it turned out, the wonders of technology helped me save the information I thought I had lost, but thank you very much for the offer 😊 Thank God for the Chrome back button

I dunno if forbidden or if I just forgot. xD It's been many years since I joined staff.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back