• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Echoes of the Night | Rules

Main
Here
OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here

The Shadow Realm

Leader of The Shadow Realm
1. To start things off, the basic rules of rpnation apply here. I honestly don’t want to be struck down by the Wizard himself after all.

2. This roleplay will follow a storyline laid out by both me and Cerpin. In order to do this properly, please don’t proceed with anything you’d consider big plotwise. If you are conflicted about a post, just send it to us for review.

3. Romance in this roleplay is entirely allowed. One thing we cannot allow however, is sexual actions and things of that nature. If things start to get heavy, a fade to black works perfectly fine.

4. Swearing is allowed in the fullest extent. This is a dark roleplay after-all, and I figure getting chased by beasts would warrant the use of some strong language. I can’t allow racial slurs though, as it goes against rpnation’s and my personal rules.

5. No fighting outside of characters please. In character it’s acceptable, as not every character shares the same ideals about everything. Outside however, is a different story.

6. The posting requirements for this roleplay are no shorter than 400-500 words per post. I want to be able to look down and be able to read a post for more than two seconds. It helps a lot in the enjoyability of it all.

7. Failure to abide by these rules will result in a tally-mark. If you collect over 5 tally’s, you will be booted off from the roleplay. It may seem harsh, but I’ve got to make sure this roleplay stays running.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back