• When posting, please be aware that artistic nudity is still nudity and not allowed under RpNation rules. Please edit your pictures accordingly!

Remember to credit artists when using work not your own.

✕| ebb's art cafe |✕

hi i want to say your art is amazing-- you really sell the fantastical vibe (∩˃o˂∩)
and congrats on being featured !!

5/30/18
→Did this one for myself. I was stuck inside because the police had my street blocked off and nobody was allowed to leave.

isaacpractice3ver2.jpg

Last edited:
every time I get an alert for this I literally drop everything to stalk the thread

SO GOOD I HOPE YOU'RE SAFE AND STUFF

5/31/18

→Update: I'm taking on a few more requests!

How they work:

Post your suggestion either here on this thread, or PM me your references and a description of what you want. But, please understand that while I am pretty good about producing pieces consistently, I'm not going to promise anyone art. If I do, it becomes stressful for me, and I'm less likely to feel motivated to draw. You won't know for sure that you're getting art until I've sent it your way. I also might skip over you and make someone else's first, don't take it personally! I'll be choosing which I do first based on how much I feel like drawing that idea at the time. Please remember that everything I'm drawing is free, thank you! ♥

I'm comfortable drawing anything that isn't super vulgar or offensive.

Hello, Hello! So I’m here to pop in my lovey little dear Miriah Kent~

I love your style and though she would be great with your style. Maybe have her standing? I guess? Lmao I dunno, do whatever with her man
Name: Mariah Kent
Ethnicity: Caucasian
Appearance: View attachment 432677
5’6 | 147lbs

Edit: You might want this for her clothing XD
E9D5D764-E648-422B-BCFF-0FCCC83DFA84.jpeg

Last edited:
mm i absolutely love your style and if you could draw one of my oc’s that would be awesome!

don’t have any reference art or photos, so i included a detailed description of her.

thanks in advance if you do decide to draw her, and let me know if i need to add anything! ?

name: ashlyn mclaughlin
appearance: ashlyn is a very pretty and average-sized girl, her height clocking in at just under 5’5”. she has chest length, wavy auburn hair with bright ocean-blue eyes that are always glittering with mischief or admiration. ash’s eyebrows are the same color as her hair, and fairly even and clean-edged, with defined edges and small hairs. her face is dotted with freckles that spread across from ear to ear, over her small nose and cheeks. her lips a a rosy pink, just like her cheeks, a contrast to her fairly tan skin tone. she isn’t the biggest in terms of body size, with narrow hips and a narrow waist. as for makeup, ashlyn doesn’t wear much, usually just a touch of a pale brown eyeshadow here and there, mascara to highlight her already very long lashes, and often will add highlight or blush. she is normally found in anything yellow, from sweatshirts to crop tops, with ripped jeans or shorts, with sneakers or flats. her neck is always adorned with a crescent moon shaped necklance, given to her by her mother for the time she was born, at night. she normally carries around a small white or gray backpack on her shoulders.
pose: ashlyn tends to be shy around strangers, maybe a hand in her hair and biting her lip. around friends, she opens up, her eyes glimmering and her smile wide, ad her hands on her hips. or whatever is easiest for you!
(outfit wise, whatever looks the best is fine by me!)

Delilah Delilah
I love using yellow, and don't normally have a ton of chances to use it, so the outfit sounds fun. I'll definitely consider drawing her!

Oh wow! As an aspiring artist... I look up to this a lot! Thanks so much for sharing all this! You deserve everyone's praise.;D<3;)<3

I have an OC-not sure if she's worthy for you to draw-and I'd like to give her a chance!

Her name is Jett!

She's a generally short person with a full body shape. Her eyes are flat and a pale dark blue, where her lips are thick and her eyebrows are almost non-existent. She has a short faux hawk with shaved sides for hair, black with vibrant blue tips. She is a person of calmness, but once she get's excited you have no way to not know. Her tops are generally tight and dark colored where her pants/shorts are loose, baggy and light colored. I have a drawing of her with a black tank top and khakis, but I'm too embarrassed to show it. She always shows her shoulders and her skin is a healthy tan color. She likes the color blue, and she wears a necklace which shows half a snowflake. She likes short, thick shoes, if you go that low. Any pose will do, in the drawing I have of her she's looking over her shoulder, and to compare our image of her would be cool, but it doesn't really matter.

I hope I gave enough of a description, and thanks for reading this all. No need to draw her if you don't want to, just imagining how cool she would look in your mind is enough for me!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back