• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern Eat My Brains, I Dare You! || A Zombie RP

Hello mates! We will probably be starting the RP over the weekend, so I want you to to try to have your character up by Saturday.
I'm looking forwards to seeing the awesome character ideas you guys come up with!

I will have the first post of the RP up on either Friday or Saturday.

I'm super excited for this! I hope you guys are too!

The Apocalypse RP has been my favourite series ever. I start roleplaying when I was 13 until now I never did stop enjoying the fun. Actually this is my first on RPnation, and this will be my first roleplay series on this website ever! I want it and I will love it!

Also! Everybody, the deadline for characters is TOMORROW, so make sure to finish them up by then! :)

Actually, I think I’m going to have to drop my spot. I’ve got a bit much to handle right now with school work and how many rps I should join at once. I deeply apologise for my decision but I think it will be best for now.

Actually, I think I’m going to have to drop my spot. I’ve got a bit much to handle right now with school work and how many rps I should join at once. I deeply apologise for my decision but I think it will be best for now.
It's fine, no hard feelings. I get that real life comes first :)

Yesss, so glad I was able to catch this before deadline, I should have my character done in time. If not, oh well.

Last edited:
It's fine! I totally understand.

So sorry that the first post and in character thread aren't up yet! I've been super busy with schoolwork with the whole online learning thing. I'm about to start working on the post now!

I've put up the in-character thread! 👇
The discord will be up soon as well!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back