• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern — 𝐞𝐚𝐬𝐭 𝐩𝐚𝐫𝐤 𝐡𝐢𝐠𝐡.

OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Klarion growled and kicked the smoking motorcycle, “piece of shit.” He walked through the gates and through the front door. He instantly headed towards the corridor his locker was in. He saw Jamaurus and grinned. “A’ight there Jay.” He playfully punched him in the arm. He noticed the girls and ran a hand through his hair, “I hope he’s not harrassing you ladies.” He winked at Wren. “And if it isn’t little miss uptight?” He smilled at Camilla, “don’t worry about buttering me up, you definitely have my vote.” He lit another cigarette he produced from his pocket.

34875cd9b01bbaca0fc0be5d3a9678f5.gif

MAEL TAE-SOO.
interactions : MasterRed MasterRed
mentions : MasterRed MasterRed
outfit :
X
Mael smiled and he followed their finger when they pointed in the direction of the class. "Thank you so much!" He said, slightly bowing, for it was manners in Korea, and his parents did it while they were in France as well. "Ah, I hate P.E.." He whispered and he looked to the side, before meeting eyes with Robyn again. Yet he was alarmed when they asked for his name. "Mael.. Mael Tae-Soo. It's not Mae-yeel, it's Mael, like.. Mail..box.. letter?" He asked, seeming uneasy.

"Sorry, sorry. I just wanted to make sure you had the right pronunciation. Anyways, whats your name?" He asked softly, hoping he wasn't late for class on the first day.

Klarion growled and kicked the smoking motorcycle, “piece of shit.” He walked through the gates and through the front door. He instantly headed towards the corridor his locker was in. He saw Jamaurus and grinned. “A’ight there Jay.” He playfully punched him in the arm. He noticed the girls and ran a hand through his hair, “I hope he’s not harrassing you ladies.” He winked at Wren. “And if it isn’t little miss uptight?” He smilled at Camilla, “don’t worry about buttering me up, you definitely have my vote.” He lit another cigarette he produced from his pocket.
Talking to: final girl. final girl. The Awakened Moon The Awakened Moon Lurker Lurker

Robyn smiled. “I think I’ve got that. And my name is Robyn, like Robin, but with a Y in it. Uh, anyway, I should probably head off to P.E. Uh, maybe we could talk after school, or something maybe?” They silently cursed themselves for struggling to get the words out again. They’re so close to making a friend, they couldn’t mess it up now.

WREN

DD98F948-0A88-4581-95A4-7C28C88F4AF5.jpeg

MENTIONS: The Awakened Moon The Awakened Moon ; Lurker; L LadyLuckTakeTheWheel

INTERACTIONS: L LadyLuckTakeTheWheel

Before Jamarus could reply to Camilla or Wren, there came one of his friends from behind, raking a hand through his dark hair as he went. Wren recognized him immediately, the same boy that had been riding the motorcycle just minutes before. This time, she could see him more clearly. Yes, he was just as handsome as Jamarus, but also as equally careless as him. Not to mention, she had also watched his assault of his said vehicle just outside the school’s main window. The irony of the entire situation was that he seemed so much more uptight than she was.

She was prone to seeing things others couldn’t. Maybe Wren was more observant or aware of the things happening around her, as unlikely as it seemed. More often than not, she thought as less caught up in social things opposed to the average person. With little to no friends, besides Cam, Wren was given more time to contemplate things. Her parents were just as secluded as she was, that’s why they works so well together.

But there was one thing that stuck with her, something that she didn’t particularly like.

Was she that distasteful to other people? The students and people around her? There was nothing more to describe her that some uptight red head? Maybe she was just letting her train of thought run wild with just that one word. She stood there for a second longer, before sighing and turning to the shorter of the tall pair. She didn’t have time to bicker, she needed to get to class, and soon.

Wren rolled her eyes and sarcastically replied to him, feigning faked shock toward her comment, “Says the very body who kicked the bloody hell out is his motorcycle just moments before.”

conquer | from | within

[IMG='width:220px;']https://i.pinimg.com/564x/6e/c9/db/6ec9db44d05a98678bb2ce1f7f31a40a.jpg[/IMG]​

d1c9b2016fb13a004e48f178be62507e.png

the overachiever
at schoolinteractions: final girl. final girl. L LadyLuckTakeTheWheel Lurker Lurker
Camilla looked over at Jamarus as he walked over to them. She knew of him since he’s the captain of the basketball team, but had never actually talked to him in person before since she heard he was a flirt. “Good morning” Camilla said cheerfully with a smile. It was in her nature to be nice to everyone, at least those that she doesn’t have a clear problem with yet. “Yeah, I am running for class president. But Wren’s right, parties aren’t necessarily needed given the past history of a few students…” Her voice trailed off towards the end of her sentence as her eyes averted from Jamarus. There were also a few more students that seemed to be reckless during her parties, at least ones she's been to. “But fundraisers are definitely a good idea. Especially for prom and stuff like that” she nodded. Camilla knew how important Jamarus’s vote was to her. He was popular and well known around the school. Not in the same way Camilla was, of course, but if she got his vote, she would most likely have many other votes in the bag.

Cam opened her mouth to talk more about her plans as class president, which she could talk about for hours, but another infamous person who’s face she knew walked up to them. She wasn’t completely sure if he was calling Wren uptight or herself, but she assumed it was herself as he wasn’t the first person to call her uptight. “Oh thanks” she said with a small smile, handing him another one of her pins. Just as a reminder. “And you are...What’s your name? I’ve seen you around like I do with most people but I don’t think I’ve ever learned your name.” There was no doubt in her mind that this guy was incredibly handsome just like Jamarus, but Cam found almost everyone attractive to some degree. To her, this school just seemed to be full of attractive people. Cam watched as the older boy lit a cigarette right there in the hallway. Her eyes widened as she quickly glanced around. “Uh, can you not smoke in the hallway, por favor?” she asked, shaking her head. She nervously ran a hand through her curled hair as she continued to look around to make sure no teachers were nearby to catch them. "Besides, do you know how bad those things are for you?" She raised an eyebrow as she stared at him. Yeah, Camilla was positive the uptight comment was about her.

Last edited:
Klarion raised an eyebrow too, mocking her, “you only live once sweetface.” He snuffed it out on his locker door; which already had an array of burn marks covering it. He sniffed and opened his locker, rifling through it , “besides noone cares about smoking. Between you and me I’ve seen worse go on in these halls.” He flashed her another one of his infamous smirks.

Talking to: The Awakened Moon The Awakened Moon

Jamarus just shrugged at the other girls mention of parties being a good idea. He'd never seen her at one so it made sense she wouldn't be interested. Kay then showed up and J laughed, returning the punch with one of his own. "Wow look who showed up on time for once in his life. It's good to see you man. I was just telling these two lovely ladies that I would get the team to vote for her if we had more money for a party budget. 'Nah mean?"

He turned his attention back to the girls and laughed loudly when the girl he didn't know made fun of Kay. "Damn she got you." Jamarus had barely noticed that his friend had lit up a cigarette. He had become pretty desensitized to the guys antics anyway. After you saw him start a couple fires and jump off a few roofs you stopped caring about the small stuff. The basketball player grinned and leaned against the lockers as his friend was once again shut down. "You have to excuse my friend he's really not used to talking to pretty girls. Chokes him up."

He would have protested Kay's attitude more but the cigarette had been extinguished. "Anyway back to the important things. Parties." He looked at the two girls and flashes his pearly whites. "Just because Kay and I started a house fire at one party and completely trashed the Jefferson's pool doesn't mean parties are bad. Hell you should come to one sometime. What's your name by the way? We definitely haven't met because I never forget a pretty face."

"And while we're on the topic of prom I am still looking for a date as it turns out. Either of you beautiful women interested?" It was light hearted flirting. He didn't really expect it to be that easy but there was always that .1 percent chance one of them would agree. "I promise to treat you like the beauty you are."

Code by Goldieloxx

Talking to : The Awakened Moon The Awakened Moon , final girl. final girl.
L LadyLuckTakeTheWheel
Mentioned : N/A

Last edited:

MAEL TAE-SOO.
interactions : MasterRed MasterRed
mentions : MasterRed MasterRed
feeling : nervous
outfit :
X

"Ah, I like that name." He said, smiling and chuckling afterwards. He seemed a little alarmed when they asked if he wanted to talk or hang out after school. "Yeah sure!" He said, feeling warmth coming to his cheeks, and before he turned, he told them, "I'll see you later. Have.. Well.. try to have a good time at P.E. okay?" He told them, before turning to go the the Physics class. He tried not to look to rushed, he just.. kind of speedwalked.

He looked at all the room signs, and he tried to see if he could find 1102. "Mmm. 1102.." He said under his breath before finally coming across a sign that said 1102, and he went into the room, sitting down in the back. After he sat down, he smiled and gave the teacher a warm 'Good morning'.

Robyn smiled before heading off to P.E. The halls were slightly less crowded, but it was still a bit earlier than most others would get into class. That made P.E slightly more bearable- the school had gendered changing rooms, and changing before all the other students got there allowed them to pretend the school didn’t consider them a boy. Once they got inside the changing room, they quickly got changed into their (admittedly a bit paint splattered from a time painting went very wrong) gym clothes, and waited silently outside the gymnasium for the other students to show up and class to begin.

[IMG='width:220px;']https://i.pinimg.com/564x/6e/c9/db/6ec9db44d05a98678bb2ce1f7f31a40a.jpg[/IMG]​

[IMG='width:824px;']https://fontmeme.com/permalink/190103/d1c9b2016fb13a004e48f178be62507e.png[/IMG]
the overachiever
at schoolinteractions: Lurker Lurker L LadyLuckTakeTheWheel final girl. final girl.

Camilla couldn’t believe what she was watching. She stood there, clearly shocked at the nonchalant attitude of the boy that just put out his cigarette on his locker. And it clearly wasn’t the first time he’s done it either, proved by the many marks on his locker. “Of course people care about smoking” she protested. “Especially smoking indoors. That’s why like every building has signs on walls that say no smoking on it.” She narrowed her eyes on him for a moment and watched him before realizing he was a lost cause. There wasn’t any use getting into an argument over it, especially since he already put it out.

She shook her head as her attention was brought back to Jamarus. “Ah parties” she smiled, getting back to the ‘important topic’ on hand with him. She couldn’t help but laugh softly as he tried to persuade her on the subject. “Don’t get me wrong. Parties are cool. They aren’t necessarily bad, it’s just what people at the parties do that make it...more memorable than intended.” She wanted to use the nicest term possible without offending them. She raised an eyebrow as she glanced between to the two boys, a playful smile slowly forming. “Such as starting fires and trashing pools” she laughed.

“You know, believe it or not, I’ve been to a few parties.” Cam didn’t want to come off as someone who did nothing but school every single day. Though she didn’t do it often, she would go to a party if invited. And of course if she didn’t have a quiz or an exam that following Monday. But she saw this as a great opportunity, especially for Wren. With Wren being relatively new to East Park High, Camilla wanted her to make more friends and saw this as the perfect invitation. Literally. “I’m Camilla of course and this right here is my good friend, Wren Blackwell. She's new” She gently nudged Wren with her arm in a playful manner. Cam wasn’t sure how to respond to Jamarus’s invitation to prom, as it was still a while from now. “We’ll see, but who knows? Maybe Wren is looking for a date already?”

Attachments

• d1c9b2016fb13a004e48f178be62507e.png
    d1c9b2016fb13a004e48f178be62507e.png
    11.8 KB · Views: 2
Last edited:

"Ahah, you got jokes Pres. Alright I see you." The player leaned a little bit closer to her. "You have a beautiful smile by the way. One that just screams 'presidential'." He gave his best smile while he leaned against the lockers. "Maybe if we had an authority figure at our parties they wouldn't get so out of hand, huh?" Jamarus winked at the girl and refused to back down.

When Camilla introduced herself and Wren he made sure to commit the names to memory. "Wren. That's a pretty name for an even prettier girl. You gonna come to the first basketball game of the season? It'll be a lot of fun." He always pushed the team. It was a nice segue way into girls seeing him doing what he loved and he got to help the popularity of the team. "I'll score thirty points just for you Wren. How about it?"

At the mention of Wren looking for a date this only added kindling to the fire for J. "Perfect opportunity then. Kay and I throw a party. Well, we can't at either of our houses. But we'll find someone. And you two should come. Bring all your friends. Wren gets a chance to hang out with a bunch of kids from school, mainly me. And if we like each other we can go on some dates. Circle back around to me taking her to prom. Whatcha think?" He stared into the two girls' eyes to judge their reaction. It didn't hurt they both just had pretty eyes.

He already knew he could make a party happen that weekend. The rich kids always had their parents leaving for some business trip on the weekends. J promise to bring the squad and it all worked out. While he waited for either of the two beauties to answer him another girl showed up. Normally he would talk to her all the same but since he had been completely ignored he simply returned the favor.

Code by Goldieloxx

Talking to : The Awakened Moon The Awakened Moon , final girl. final girl.

L LadyLuckTakeTheWheel

Mentioned : SomebodyElse SomebodyElse

Klarion slammed his locker shut, “Little miss uptight here is running for president.” He smiled at vannessa and scratched his neck, “And I’m giving her my vote.” He eyed Camilla, “She seems... interesting.” He sighed and ran a hand through his hair. Usually he didn't bother with things like this but his parents had been nagging at him to 'get more involved in the school community.' He scoffed at the thought.

When jay mentioned a party, his smirk grew, “I’m not sure these little ladies have been to one of our parties but I ain’t opposed to the idea.” He leaned against the lockers, "But I'm sure that they know of them." His emerald eyes slashed into them, "I know I have a-" He paused, trying to think of the word, "Reputation. But believe me when I say hot-wiring cars isn't all I can do." He winked at them. His eyes fell on Wren, "Think of it like a ticket into the school's inner circle." He ruffled Jays hair, "And you get a date with this handsome devil."

Talking to: final girl. final girl. Lurker Lurker The Awakened Moon The Awakened Moon SomebodyElse SomebodyElse

Last edited:
45380509_305869813358780_1852836132929894014_n.jpg
SAMEUL LIU
OUTFIT:
large (3).jpg
(( Interacting with: kouzcy kouzcy ))
Samuel woke frantically to his mother yelling at him in Cantonese. "Sam, wake up! You slept in past your alarms and with the time you take to get ready, you're going to be late! Get moving!" She shouted from the bottom of the stairs. Sam quickly jumped up. "Yes, Mama, I'll be down in a minute!" He exclaimed before rushing to the bathroom. Quickly he washed his face before going to get the outfit he had pre-planned the previous night in case this exact situation were to happen. Quickly, he then went to the bathroom and initiated his quick makeup routine, finishing in record time of 8 minutes. Then came the hair. This took a bit longer, but he managed to finish it in 15 minutes before running to get his backpack and the lunch his mum had packed for him since he was running late. "You going to practice after school?" she asked as she grabbed Sam's music books where he usually placed them and slipped them into his backpack. He nodded "Of course." He said before he grabbed a banana, a protein shake to go, and his key to the house. "I'll see you later, Mama." He said before he gave his mother a quick peck on the cheek before running out the door.

School wasn't too far away, a ten minute walk or a four minute bike ride. He managed to make it to school without too much haste and arrived a few minutes early, even. He found his locker and threw some of his unnecessary stuff in it before he checked his schedule. "Physics..." he mumbled before he left to go to room 1102. Eventually he arrived and he opened the door. "Good morning." He hummed as he began shaking his to-go protein shake. He spotted a new face and he smiled. Seeing there was an empty spot next to the new student and he had nowhere else to go but a corner seat isolated from everyone else, he sat next to him. "Hey, my name's Samuel Liu. But everyone I know calls me Sam." He said with a small smile as he opened his protein shake breakfast. "What's your name?" He asked before turning to get a good look at the boy. He had to admit, the boy was cute. From what he saw, pretty much just his type. But he wouldn't make assumptions until he got to know him better.​

MAEL TAE-SOO.
interactions : fruit soup fruit soup
mentions : fruit soup fruit soup
feeling : nervous
outfit :
X

Mael was distracted from what he was doing by the door opening, and the sound of something shaking. He looked up from his fresh notebook for the Physics class, and he looked at the boy from the back of the classroom. He stared at him until he smiled, which was when Mael snapped out of his trance. He gave a slight wave, and he smiled back, trying to be as polite as he could. He didn't want to give the boy a bad first impression. He was surprised he even sat next to him, he thought that the boy had other friends in the class he would rather sit with..

"Ah, my name is Mael. It's nice to meet you, Samuel!" He said, turning towards him as well. He guessed they would just talk until the teacher started the class. He found himself looking at his protien shake and he rested his head in his hand, "I didn't get to eat anything for breakfast." He whispered. He didn't wish for Samuel to give him anything, he was just trying to find something to talk about, which was obviously not one of his strong suits.

[IMG='align:left;']http://micetimes.asia/wp-content/uploads/2017/09/c7e2324e53b6df2a7e9aa1eac2abf026.jpg[/IMG]

Nataliya woke up and went through her normal routine for starting the day. Posting to Instagram,Snapchat, Twitter & Facebook, she got herself dressed and ready for the day. Grabbing an apple and rushing out the door to school, she started up her white mini cooper. She hit play on her Drag Queen music playlist and set off for school.

Ever since her little moment of self discovery, fate decided she needed to take a fall.Now she was trying to hold some semblence of normality. She had to step back, focus on other things until she could deal with it. Stopping for a Starbucks and floating it on her socials, she sent a text to Wren.

Hey hun, Feeling a disney night. Wanna help me hunt for my prince charming ? Xxx

Hitting send, she parked in the school parking lot and headed in, carrying her bag on her back and drinking her Coffee.

Interactions:
final girl. final girl. - Wren

E88340FD-C4BA-4BDB-BF1F-6C1748AFC7FB.jpeg

MENTIONS: NONE-ish
INTERACTIONS: Nightblade Nightblade — Nataliya

“I’ll see you guys around,” Wren called, having been distracted for just a moment longer than needed. Her thoughts were most likely swimming like fish in a bowl. More drowning than the sort. Collecting her things for her first class, Wren waved off the large group that had surrounded her, and was off toward geometry class.

She hadn’t particularly enjoyed the class much, finding it boring and unneeded for what she wished to pursue. Though as gold with numbers as she was, she much preferred dancing and writing to sitting about and solving large, difficult equations.

Feeling a buzz in her left pocket, Wren pulled her phone out to find a text from one of her more popular friends, Nataliya. How had they met? Well, it was a bit of a story. But both of them had a love for any Disney themed reference, and movie for the matter, and had struck up a quick friendship.

She laughed, before texting back a quick reply: As long as I find a few frogs to kiss!! xx

Heading into her classroom, she appeared to be one of the first to arrive. Setting her things down onto the table, Wren settled in the back of the classroom, hovering above her phone in wait for a reply.

45380509_305869813358780_1852836132929894014_n.jpg
SAMUEL LIU
OUTFIT:
large (3).jpg
(( Interacting with: kouzcy kouzcy ))
Samuel nodded as he listened to the boy introduce himself. "Maeil, that's a unique name..." He said with a hum, repeating it once more, letting it roll off the tongue to make sure it sounded right. When Maeil said that he hadn't eated breakfast, Sam just looked at him with wide eyes in a sort of 'really??' type of expression. Samuel then grabbed the banana he had snagged from his house previously and put it on the desk in front of Maeil. "Breakfast is important. You should never skip it." He said with a smile and affirming nod. "I hope you like bananas, by the way. I'm fine just drinking a protein shake but the banana is the only other thing I have," He said as he took a drink of his own protein shake. "By the way, your accent is strong. But don't get me wrong! That's not a bad thing at all! In fact, a lot of people find an accent charming. But I'm just curious, are you a foreign exchange student? Or have you just moved to the area?" He asked, thinking the accent was endearing. Samuel too had a very slight Chinese accent, being that was the language he spoke half the time, but having lived in America his whole life it only really showed it's face when he was very angry, flustered, sad, tired, or excited.​

Well it seemed like everyone was set on this party. It sounded like a lot of fun. Vanessa thought about it and decided she wanted to go too.
"I'd love to goto this party. Wherever this party is.. If you're going, I'll come." Vanessa said to Klarion.
"Err wait. What should I wear, what kind of party is it.."
Who was hosting this party anyways. Vanessa wasn't used to parties, usually she didn't have many normal friends as she had to hang by film sets growing up. It was always some show or movie she had to be in and it could be quite tiring.
L LadyLuckTakeTheWheel Lurker Lurker final girl. final girl.

Nataliya

[IMG='align:left;width:251px;']http://celebs-place.com/gallery/mika-newton/361438305.jpg[/IMG]

Nataliya gave a smile at the response, Wren was like her support system. She stopped herself short and sighed, sitting in the back of her class fiddling with her phone. She typically peppered him with texts and he would do the same but she had yet to send any. She responded to Wrens original text before locking her phone and trying to pay attention in class.

Of course staying quiet only served to make Nataliya think of the last few days and cursed herself for being too cautious. Now it hurt like and she needed to keep busy to try and get over it. Twirling her pen like a mini baton she watched as the teacher explained the reading assignment for english class,Shakespeare. Of course its Shakespeare She thought bitterly to herself as she finished her starbucks and silently read MacBeth.

Recipient
them
As long as I find a few frogs to kiss!! xx
me
*Sigh, tell me about it where are we going wrong :P
me
You going to this party tonight it sounds good?? xx.

Mentions:
final girl. final girl. - Wren
L LadyLuckTakeTheWheel - Klarion

Last edited:

J raised an eyebrow as the girl that had been introduced as Wren just walked away in the middle of the conversation. "Oooookay...She always like that Pres?" He watched her leave and gave it a shrug. "Her loss. It's gonna be an awesome party. I should porbably go too though." He turned to Kay and gave his bro some dap. "Text me about the party alright? We need to make it happen. And you." He turned back to Camilla. "Lemme give you my number. Yknow so we can talk more about parties and fundraising. I still need to hear that pitch." The athlete reached into a side pocket of his backpack and ripped a piece of paper. He wrote his number on the paper using the locker for support and handed it to her. "Text me, aiight? Take it easy y'all." He winked at the girl and grinned before walking off.

J had lucked out this year. Usually he hated having to go to class right in the morning. If he didn't have practice he would still be waking up and would have trouble focusing. This year he had gym first period which helped him wake up. The teacher didn't even bother him usually because gym was a free A anyway. He got into the locker room and switched into his gym clothes. Just a basketball OKC jersey and matching shorts. It was his favorite team he had to represent. He was still carrying his basketball and began bouncing it as he made his way to the gym.

He paused when he saw a person he didn't recognize waiting outside. "Oh well hey there cutie. You must be new here I never forget a pretty face like that. You can just go in you don't need to hang out around here. Door's unlocked." Jamarus repeated the same line he'd used on the girls by the locker without any shame. He winked at the girl before pushing the doors of the gym open for them and smiling. They were apparently the first to show up as no one else was in the gym.

Code by Goldieloxx

Currently talking to : MasterRed MasterRed

Talked to : The Awakened Moon The Awakened Moon ,
L LadyLuckTakeTheWheel

Mentioned : final girl. final girl.

Robyn stared at the boy- was he a boy? He looked masculine but Robyn knew it was rude to assume. They hadn’t been called cute since they were very little, and weren’t sure they liked it. “That’s a suprise.” they replied. “It’s normally locked this time, I’ve checked. Not because I like P.E, uh, just because I’m allowed to get... here earlier?” They stumbled over their words as usual, and hated it (also as usual.)

Klarion grabbed her shoulders and gently shook her, “hush now my darling you’re going red. Quit stressin’.” He chuckled, amused at how worked up she was getting, “its just a party. Come in something sexy and have a good time, damn it.” He raised his eyebrows, his emerald eyes slashing into hers, “Thats an order.” He opened his locker again and peered into the mirror that was inside, “Its a rave kinda party, turn up get drunk and do something you’ll regret.” He glanced at her, “though I doubt you’ll do that.” He looked back at the mirror and frowned at a pimple on his forehead, picking at it, “damn it! My skin is as clear as my criminal record!”

Talking to: Somebody Somebody

Last edited:

MAEL TAE-SOO.
interactions : fruit soup fruit soup
mentions : fruit soup fruit soup
feeling : surprised + happy
outfit :
X

Mael smiled happily when Samuel said that his name was unique, and that he liked it. "Thank you so much." He said softly and he took a small bow, even while in his chair. He was just used to doing so, and he couldn't help it, even when he wasn't standing up. "I never really skip it.. I usually at least leave the house with a piece of toast, but today I was in a rush. I slept in on my first day, haha." He said, rubbing behind his neck sheepishly and he looked at Samuel, and then he looked at the banana he had in his hand, which soon made it's way to his desk. "I mean, I like bananas.. But.. are you sure you don't want it?" He asked softly and he took the banana in his hands, about to peel it, but he wanted to know if Samuel was okay with it, or if he was going to change his mind or not.

"I just recently moved to the area. I used to live in France." He said and he looked down as he said so, his mind seeming to be drifting as he spoke about it. "Yes, I get it a lot about my accent. It's hard not to notice." He said, laughing afterwards and he smiled. He seemed to be enjoying the time with Samuel. He could be a definite friend, if not more.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back