• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Earth:New Beginings

Nyq

Fighting for turtles since the begining of life
I just had this idea while playing Plague Inc.

What if humanity is nearly wiped off by a near incurable plague,while other races rose to replace humans as the dominant race of the planet?

[backstory]

It's several millions of years since the Plague ravaged the Earth.With the undead destroying the West and the East battling for the survival of the last of humanity,it is once believed that this was the end of humanity.However,the surviving Asian nations banded together and successfully built a massive underground bunker with a sophisticated enough AI system,where selected individuals would be sent into hibernation until the Earth is safe again for humanity.

However,the plague didn't die off until a few million years later,with other races already fighting each other for regional dominance.As humanity emerges from the rubble of their civilization,they find themselves in a world filled by orcs, elves, lizardmen, dragons, dwarves, werewolves and other fantasy races you can imagine,alongside with mutants as a direct result of the nuclear missiles fired by various nations to destroy the zombies.

Soon enough,humanity rose again to reclaim their rightful land and rebuild their civilization. War was declared on the clearly weaker races,and humanity marched upon the lands they formerly own,burning anything that wasn't human in origin.The first to fall was the Elves,their blades and arrows were clearly not enough to dispatch the hordes of tanks drove into their homeland in former Canton.The Orcs,dragons,dwarves,and kobolds soon followed.Upon reclaiming what was formerly Asia,humanity marched West to reclaim former Europe and Africa,while exterminating the other races to restore their homeland.The other races initially thought that this was merely another war between the tribes,but the arrival of the refugees and the increasing number of metal monstrosities patrolling at the borders of the Middle East and Siberia proved them wrong.The other races,obviously shocked that the mighty beings they worship,the ones who created the indestructible towers in every corner of the Earth,march on their path to exterminate the lesser races.Some tribes committed mass suicide due to the shock,while the other banded together to stop the murderous ancients.

With another World War at it's verge of erupting,would humanity succeed in it's crusade against the younger races or be pushed back to the depths of the Earth by the alliance?

Guys,this is my first attempt at creating an rp.Please correct my mistakes if there are any.Suggestions are always welcome

There are really only two factions, humans and the banded together tribes. Even then, humans have have the technology advantage.

There are actually many factions.Various human nations(the citizens hibernated in the facility),and the tribes(u can rp as one of the banded together tribes).The humans are far lesser in number due to the high cost of storing the citizens in the facility(There are only 20,000 humans currently in existence)

Nyq said:
With another World War at it's verge of erupting,would humanity succeed in it's crusade against the younger races or be pushed back to the depths of the Earth by the alliance?
These two posts seemed to suggest that although their are many tribes, they are effectively working together as a single entity. The only other side being humanity.

Last edited by a moderator:
It definitely sounds cool, and I'm interested! Some details need to be fleshed out, I think, but it has great potential!

I would love to join this as a human. Hehe I can make my guy a otaku and loves fantasy but loves humanity to and wants it to survive.

Alright,I think we can start this now,but I would like a few more players first

I'll start setting this up while inviting my friends over here

Users who are viewing this thread

Back