• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Eaethix OOC

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Other
Here
By the way, finished up writing my bit of the Lore. What do you think? Does this work?

Uronne
Once capital of Genderan, now known as the city of the Steelbound. The city once had pillars and towers that scraped the skies with their magnificance, but now all that is left is a city, surrounded by blighted wastelands, towns governed and guarded by cursed souls bound in armor, and a peasantry who toil day and night in a harsh and unforgiving land, who are required literally give their souls as part of a Soul Tithe to satisfy the needs of their lords, less the Lords are consumed by their enslaver, Morrv, the Soul Drinker God. And in return, the Lords protect the peasants with all their might and power.

The city and its connected towns is governed by 11 Houses, a fraction of what was once a grand collection of nobles lords and honorable knights, as many had either been lost during the Cursed Binding, and more had been lost, leaving only 11.

The Houses are; House Joselyn, the original royal family. House Deyval, the wealthiest House. House Bishop, known as great scholars as well as swordsman. House Julian, who prided themselves on being renown monster hunters. House Leofric, the only non-human House back before the Binding, as they were made up of entirely of Elven Knights. House Whitechapel, a religious House who still follow the teachings of Genderan's original pantheon, even though practically no one within Uronne worships the Old Pantheon save for those of House Whitechapel, but it does not deter them as they consider themselves the holiest of the noble houses, even adding wings onto their armor to symbolize their faith. House Weybridge, who sport the largest number of peasants and serfs within their holdings and is said to be the most kind House. House Port, the largest and most militarized House. House Unwin, the smallest House but are renown smiths and sigil casters. House Martin, a noble yet ambitious House who specializes in diplomacy and administration rather then warfare and physical prowess. And House Samhane, who is the only House who had embraced their new bodies fully, and is actively attempting to recreate the Cursed Binding but on a smaller scale.

Morrv
A minor god of dealings and ruinous trades. The Soul Drinker god. Morrv enjoys making deals with mortals who either seek him out on their own, or if opportunity strikes, give the Mortals exactly what they want in exchange for a hefty price, for Morrv is an ambitious god, who seems to grow in power through the consumption of souls. Morrv is capable of fulfilling any wish, and do any task, but often he will turn a wish, no matter how simple, into a curse, one that requires the mortal to constantly pay the god back, less he consumes their souls in return.

The most famous example with the kingdom of Genderan, whose noble families enacted a ritual to turn them immortal, and Morrv answered, and he granted their request, and unleashed a powerful wave that consumed the souls of most mortals within the kingdom, while at the same time, binding the armored knights and lords to the armor they once wore. The knights gained immortality, becoming living armor, but in return Morrv demanded souls, a constant supply of it in fact. And if a Knight does not "consume" a soul often enough, Morrv will strip the knight's soul from their armor and consume it instead, for Morrv does not care where the souls come from, nor who it belonged to. Only that it enters his hungering maw, and fills his bottomless gut.

Last edited:
hehe :>

i still want some more peeps tho, preferably some peeps not already bound in wraevadar XD

someone more like my char is lol

yeah that looks good, except for the part about House Whitechapel. You said they follow The Church. Why would they do that in their Steelbound city? but also, how would they know of The Church, since it seems all of this is located within Wraevadar?

i mean if you could explain it, i wouldnt mind it. but it feels like most of this stuff that happened with them is before the rise of The Church. and they may know of the steelbound, but the steelbound probs dont know of them

i mean if you could explain it, i wouldnt mind it. but it feels like most of this stuff that happened with them is before the rise of The Church. and they may know of the steelbound, but the steelbound probs dont know of them
Nah it's cool. I just wanted to get the point across that they're basically the religious faction within the city.

hmmm... now wuttttt

i wish more peeps would join XD so i can evaluate charries

theres lore writing but idk im too tired for that atm

Why don't you contact the people who said they're in the process of making a character or haven't made a character yet and ask them how it's going?

Xcelgamer Xcelgamer hows your charrie coming along? still needing help breaking from the indoctrination? it doesnt have to be that complicated, you can just say "and they broke from the indoctrination" lol

i also wrote a bit more lore about The Church, that may help you

My brain is actually hallow, I think it was replaced by a wooden log while I slept and it's making creativity almost impossible? I'm going to catch up reading on the things I've missed then see if I can get my brain to do the thing

My brain is actually hallow, I think it was replaced by a wooden log while I slept and it's making creativity almost impossible? I'm going to catch up reading on the things I've missed then see if I can get my brain to do the thing
that sucks :/ i typically find pics first, and they give me ideas. plus the lore page and locations may help. just think of a cool curse youd like your char to have, then go from there, is another suggestion

Users who are viewing this thread

Back