Dust to Dust

Yea that sounds awesome

[MENTION=4193]Venomarrah[/MENTION] That post had so much feels in it ;-;

[MENTION=3348]Liztopher[/MENTION]

[MENTION=3672]Ixidor92[/MENTION]

... You guys haven't posted in several days. Unless you guys are going to pop back into the role-play, I'm sorry, but I will think of a fun way to kill your characters

[MENTION=1758]RobinDenstro[/MENTION] I haven't posted because it just seems that I can only interact with Ixidor, and that either of our characters haven't been able to fit anywhere with what you guys have been going on with. I've also been a bit busy with class and whatnot, so if you really insist on killing mine, I suppose I wouldn't mind, due to how fast you guys post.

[MENTION=3348]Liztopher[/MENTION] Well, a single post once in a while would be decent. If you want to be apart of the conversation or the text, you have to actually write something. It's just like real life; if you don't say anything, no one will reply. Alright? I won't kill your character if you contribute once in a while. Same with you, [MENTION=3672]Ixidor92[/MENTION].

Sorry everyone, I lost internet for all of yesterday. So I couldn't post anything. However, I shall post now. Montage time!

... Let's hope that I can make it as cliche as possible... heh heh...

Oh, also, [MENTION=3348]Liztopher[/MENTION], you're dead. I'm sorry. Feel free to make another character if you wish to jump back in, but we have to keep things moving.

[MENTION=4202]CharChar45[/MENTION], There's some interaction for you! Once I stop pushing off making my new character, I'll base him/her around you and [MENTION=3672]Ixidor92[/MENTION].

What would to two rather? Male, female?

View attachment 11254

Name - Eveline

Age - 25

Class - A rogue assassin of the Keir Creed; A group of assassins who work for pay, and only work when in favor of their righteous movement.

Gender - Female

Strengths - Specializes with Bow and arrows, Rope darts, hook blades and persuasion.

Weaknesses - Eveline is a little... deranged. She has no sense of right or wrong, she does as she pleases. But her real weakness, though she'd never admit it, is her childish fear over the darkness, and small, cramped rooms. Why, you ask? Well, you get adopted by a creed such as the one she was placed in. How do you think thy were punished, exactly? ..... Yes! She was thrown into a cramped, dark, empty well when she misbehaved! How much do you think she misbehaved to get this crippling fear, though?

Appearance - In today's standards, she looks like an egyptian. Her skin and hair are very dark, and freckles sprinkle her skin. Her hair is quite long, reaching a little past her lower back; usually kept in a bun, it's never in the way. She stands at a regular five foot six, with a very curvy anatomy, which she uses to her advantage with persuasive seduction. Her eyes seem to be the most striking part of her appearance, being a crystal blue, which is a big contrast to her dark eyebrows.

Personality - She cares of no one but herself, and thinks of no one but herself. Eveline is indeed, quite evil. She sees only herself, acts as if the world is hers. Though smart, she is ignorant. She has no sense of empathy nor judgment. She doesn't deliberate, or weigh her odds. She does things spontaneously. It is easy to sway her opinions as long as it guarantees riches, power, or glory in her favor. She is not a team player.

Control is something she kills for. She is quite vain, packing a loaded ego and a constant skimming evil-eye. Some better qualities would be her over all spunkiness, strong will power, and quite forked tongue with a fluent language skill in sarcasm.

History - She was never sweet, kind or caring. An orphan adopted into the Keir family, she grew up in such an atmosphere that; "To kill is to survive. To survive is to gain power." This is what she did, to the T. She fought for what she wanted, using all the dirty moves she knew. In the Keir Creed, she was highly accepted for her talent and abilities, never feeling remorse or regret for her job. Yet, no one seemed to have full control over her. She was mad. She barely listened to directions, almost always killed more then necessary, and had no respect for the people, bothers and sisters, of her creed. It was only months ago her facade of loyalty was discovered, caught assassinating a woman of higher rank than her. Only by a hair was she able to escape from the Creed's view, now working on her own,

By a nameless, faceless sort was she given her tasks, keeping underground while still getting pay.

Though, she soon wished to know who her pay was coming from, went sent on the task to kill a woman only described as pale, with black hair and a cloak covering her face at almost all times. She was frustrated at this request, discussed by how vague the description was with such a high pay. How foolish was this human?

Now, she is crossing towns, finding a new area to leech from. As foolish as usual, she brought no supplies, food, or equipment other than her weapons on the short travel, believing she could find her necessities on her future casualties.

@Venomarrah, Good character! However, your weakness isn't a weakness. Instead, it's a personality type. Her weakness should physically cripple her actions, so I would like if you implemented one to balance your strengths. Otherwise, your character looks good!

Also, @The BetterKuja and @DozenRoses, you guys are ready to go! You're prisoners, held in chains behind the demon whom is guarding the ruined prison.

And no, you cannot escape. The party needs to free you, so yelling for help upon hearing their footsteps would be best. :D

My apologies! I didn't try very hard, and the skeleton said mental illness or lust/greed can be a weakness, give me a minute to think of something better! It I very personality set, I seems to blend the two too much.

Well, to help you, here are a few of my favorites; hallucinations, hearing voices, betray others for love, crippled limb, burdening armor, necrophiliac...

Stuff like that. Always fun. *cheesy smile*

Hmm. What about a fear? Water? Heights? Darkness? I just don't want to have to change her personality because of her weakness.

ps, I love the striked difference between Dadrian and Dorian. xD

Darkness would be interesting. An astute fear for the dark or small rooms. Claustrophobia? Both would be equally as fun to implement. They could tie in with a past of scolding and pain, perhaps. Feel free to roll with those as you will.

Alrighty! Feel free to mend your character's weaknesses and throw her into the prison with The BetterKuja and DozenRoses!

Fixed! A quick fix, if I might add. I could add more, but I'm using my mothers computer, and I quite dislike writing too much. and, I believe, her enter button doesn't work... yeah. no. It doesn't. This isn't a very good point for me to be writing in. And I was thinking of having her foolishly try to ambush the group before hand!

*contemplating that possibility*

Hm... eeeehhhh...

No, I think that you should stick to the prison. An ambush would take too much time from the role-play, and I really want to get the first three primary events done before we take the time to do other things (such as introductions, romantic scenes, etc.)

Hmm. Alright. But don't want her fear to be the first thing everyone sees. As long as she's in a sizable room with a candle I'm good. I want it to be clear that she's a no good addition no one but Yuna thinks is a good idea for the team. You know? Not the girl freaking out in the corner of a dark prison.

Not thank anyone, treat everyone like garbage, etc. You can treat others poorly if you wish, though I don't see why you would. I mean, this is a world of death and ruin. Loners usually die. But hey, it's up to you.

She's far from a loner. She craves attention. I just rather she show her weak state when her full characteristics finally show. She's sniving, evil, but far from a loner. Her story would be a learning process. She knows how to survive in her own world, but she's not in her own world anymore.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back