• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern Dusk

Taj

Too many ideas
About Me

Age - 20 years
Time Zone - PST
Availability - My job has a huge variance in schedule and about twice a month I'll have only my phone for 5 days straight which means few to no posts. However I will try to post every day at least outside of those periods.
Gender Preferences - I enjoy playing both male and female and only MxF pairings.
Writing - I will always write at least one quality paragraph per response. I haven't role played in a while so I don't know what my average is but i can guarantee that as a minimum.

What I Ask of You

Age - 18-25
Time Zone - Don't care. You post when you post.
Availability - Be able to match me. If at any time you feel you need to reduce activity just let me know, and vice versa, and we can work it out.
Gender Preferences - Be able to play both genders for extra characters.
Writing - Be able to match me, and don't write a novel for each reply.

Setting

It is currently 8:31pm on May 26th, 2023 in the town of Valka, WA. Less than 24 hours ago a 7km asteroid struck Europe. Dust and soot have begun to cloud the atmosphere even this far west, darkening the orange glow of sunset. Fire streaks across the skies and angry ocean waves crash high above sea level.

No one saw the asteroid coming, which is an impossibility in and of itself. More unsettling, however, is that in this instant the passage of time has come to a complete halt, postponing the ultimate destruction of Earth and the extinction of mankind.

Even though not a single clock on the planet ticks, at first humans appear to be free of time's control. But humanity soon realizes this is a curse, because the death of the undying is straight out of their nightmares. WIP​

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back