• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Dungeons And Dragons Roleplay

SashaTheWolf

Hello i`m Sasha, Sasha The Wolf and this is a Dungeons And Dragons roleplay so you will need a player sheet so you know all the things about your character,the stuff they have and there stats

so ya i will say when there is no more room for players so sign up by posting you character before it`s to late and when making a character keep this in mind:

-You have your stats:Attack,defense,speed,health and energy.

-You have 40 stat point`s to spend on your:Attack,defense,speed,health and energy.

-You have 50 slots for items in your Bag and you can have two pets.

-You need to actually develop a character and it can be what ever you want but you must have:a backstory, their personality,flaws and good things about them.

I am the Dungeon Master so ya and no cheating.

general

name: teal evergood

money: $0

level: 1

appearance

hair color: brown

hair style: messy ponytail

height: 5'4"

weight: 104lbs

body type: slightly curvy

skin color: soft peach

stats

attack: 13

defense: 9

speed: 10

health: 10

energy: 5

inventory 1/50 items

rusty katana: stats/ +3 att +1 def, a rusty katana that has definitely seen better days.

red leather jacket: stats/ +3 def, a simple red leather jacket.

normal clothes: stats/ +1def +1 to heal rolls, casual clothes

pet caller: a pet caller

food x5: enough food for teal to eat for a day

pet food x5: enough food for toby to eat for a day

personality

teal is kind and caring and pretty brave, but can have a hard time in depressing moments due to her habit of joking to cope with sadness.

good traits:

-funny

-kind

-caring

-brave

bad traits:

-reckless

-not good at complicated math

-uses joking as a coping mechanic

-sometimes lashes out when angry

backstory

teal is a simple girl who lived with her parents until they were attacked by bandits when she was 10. she then lived with her grandfather until now, for she now begins her dream of adventuring after spending her birth day money on equipment.

family

mother(deceased): Samantha evergood, nice women with a caring attitude, taught teal simple necromancy that her mother taught her as a last resort for self defence

father(deceased): john evergood, a brave man, tamed the family pet

grandfather: jack evergood, a retired soldier, taught teal how to wield a sword

pet: toby, a loyal wolf companion(stats: 4 att, 4 def, 4 health, 4 speed, 4 energy)

Name: Brutus Black-Beard

Race: Human

Class: Muscle Wizard

Skills: Attack 20 Defense 0 Speed 1 Health 15 Energy 4

Muscle Wizardry +5 attack, when attacking unarmed

Enthralling Bod Base Defense is equal to half of Attack

Appearance: Brutus stands an intimidating 7'6", with a bald head but a magnificent black bushy beard-moustache combo. His body has been perfected over his years of training in his class, a pristine example of human power. His sculpted physique and massive strength are the envy of all those around them, and his combat abilities are nearly supernatural. Whether actual magic is involved in his training is debated by scholars and philosophers. What seems like half torn mage's robes hang from his waist-line, covering his more private extremities.

Personality: Brutus has always had a golden heart, almost as beautiful as his entrancing bod. He is Honest to a flaw, never lying to another man. He will never strike an unarmed opponent, though Brutus' only weapons are his fists, he considers them weapons and will not fight an enemy with no chance to put up a fight. He enjoys travelling the world, perfecting his practice in the "arcane class of Muscle Wizardry". He also enjoys flexing his amazing muscles and showing off said muscles to any who will stay to observe his strength.

Background: Brutus has travelled the lands for much of his life, even in his youth, practicing his arts. Raised by monks, he was attracted to the arcane arts and led astray from the monk ways. He left at the age of 13 to follow his dreams of perfecting his body using these abilities. Not much is known about his parents, or even the monk tribe that he once belonged to. Very select few have become good enough friends with Brutus to learn his history.. Or they don't survive the adventures he goes through..

Inventory:

1/50 Torn Robes

2/50 Backpack

3/50 Bedroll

4/50 Flint & Steel 

5/50 Hooded Lantern (3p)

6/50 Portable Ram

7/50 Crowbar

8/50 Torch

9/50 Firewood x3,
 10/50 Belt Pouch: (8pp, 7gp, 9sp, 7cp)

11/50 Whetstone
 12/50 Sack

13/50 Trail Rations x7

14/50 Waterskin

((I tried to make this as close to my actual D&D character as possible))

//Hello so sorry for leaving this roleplay for a long time but here I am.I am going to try to be more active here if you are still interested then continue on with this.You can make your own starting places by the way.(Please tell me if I am doing something incorrect or if I should change something)(And I am not the best with grammar)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back