• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Dungeon Life

"Ach. Much better. Thank you, lady."

(OOC: What color do you think would go well with this character? I was thinking an earthy brown.)

"Sorry, lad, but I promise to have yer back if ye have mine. Deal?"

Lilian sighed and shook her head. Walking over to him she patted his back. "Good to know. So, do intend in just hanging her or are you going to head off and find something to do?" she asked as she was trying not to laugh from how red his face was.

@Arubion Sivart

He'd begin to pur like a cat when she patted his back.. Most god's get uneasy over his relax nature around humans but he could really care less... "Ehh I am bored... and to lazy to cook food...." He'd still be blushing and his talking would be in a higher tone of voice..

Vendetta left the two, walking off, wanting to buy some flowers for her shrine. She decided to go to the most famous for her beautiful flowers and went to the Illusionists Grotto. She entered the shop, smiling. "Hey Lilian! Can I buy some white roses.... What are you doing here Arubion?" She asked, her dress tightening around her form but stayed white

Lilian looked at him weird when he spoke in a slightly high ranged voice before turning to see who had entered her shop. It was Vendetta. "Hello, and yes, they are to the right of you. And he is here... for reasons. I say that cause I have no idea what he's really here for besides checking up on the younger gods and godesses." she said as she then sat back down.

His voice would return to normal.. "Oh little sister how goes it?..." He'd smirk.. "Did you know Vendetta has a thing for her Older brother?.." He'd laugh so hard he'd fall backwards..

"Yeah. Checking up. He harassed me infront of my human and tried to sleep at my shrine" she growled, looking at the roses intently, trying to pick out which ones she ACTUALLY wanted. "Black roses or white roses, Lilian?" She asked, placing a hand on her hip and leaning on a leg

"Wha...THATS NOT TRUE YOU SHIT AND YOU KNOW IT!" She yelled at him, her dress going black and her hair sticking up. Her eyes blazed bright red and her teeth grew sharper

He'd laugh so hard.. "See she reacts like that when humans are around... You should of seen what she tried doing earlier...." He'd laugh so hard he'd fall over cracking up in a ball...

Ruskea could only hold her tongue so long, even if the guy was PROBABLY a god. By the sound of it, he wasn't exactly being the most polite in general. Being the only mortal in the room was more than a little intimidating, but what better time to prove she had something resembling bravery? Cautiously she edged a little closer, still glaring at Arubion before clearing her throat, "Isn't that a little... Unbecoming?"

He'd look at the human.. "Is there a way we are supposed to act?... We may be All powerful but it doesn't mean we are any different then Humans when it comes to social life..." He'd say in a serious tone..

Vendetta blushes bright red and glares at him. "You're taking that out of context" she growled angrily at him. She calmed down and looked at the girl. "Sorry, I don't like when people treat me like a god but a little respect (Arubion) would be nice" she smiled and shot an angry look at Arubion.

Ruskea cocked her head and thought a moment. Really she didn't have something in mind for how a god was supposed to act, but it wasn't about him being a god, exactly. "Well, no! I don't think so, but I think it would be pretty unbecoming for a regular person too!"

He'd then sigh and look at the two gods.. "Remember... you can't go in the Dungeon.... your powers are sealed here on earth so you don't kill human's easily..." He'd then get up stretching... "Wanna go get some good Beef stir fry?... Cause beef sounds good... maybe I might go hunt a cow.... and eat it raw... Ehh who knows..." He'd yawn..

@Painted Puzzle @Church Burning

Lilian took Ruskea by her side and looked at the two. "Well personally I think if you want something to match your everyday self, I would go with the white roses. But if you want them to either stand out or blend in, go with the black roses." she said before taking on a mature role. "Now I don't want ANY fighting in my shop so of you must do so then leave."

Vendetta nodded and picked out a two pots of black and white roses. She bought them and put them down to take later. "Thanks Lilian!" She smiled her dress proofing out.

Lilian smiled and nodded as she noticed the evening began to get darker. "I need to get the shop ready..." she told herself before standing up and walking off to another part of the shop to get a basket.

Arubion would appear back at his Temple.... He'd be carrying a giant Monster Cow behind him and would drag it inside... He'd then wake up the Girl in his temple and would speak.. "Want some Meat?..."

@Airebsi

"Oh! Can I help? I know a lot about flowers and herbs!" Ruskea followed Lillian further into the shop, glancing around the shop and trying to remember exactly how everything was laid out.

"Why yes, that'd be wonderful, thank you Ruskea!" Lilian said as she then gave her a basket. "I'm making a few of these to place in the shop. Little bouquets as you could say. I'm just putting some of these lilacs, tulips, and roses in and just mixing the colors up." she explained taking an example basket out.

"Roses, tulips, lilacs..." Looking at the example basket, the first thing that went through her head was how pretty it was. The second was that everything there was an antipyretic, which gave her an idea. "Oh can I put some asters in too?"

Thinking about what Ruskea said Lilian then nodded. "They should be near those blue orchids over there." she said pointing to the blue flowers near the gazebo like structure where Lilian would sit in the afternoons. She'd then start on a few baskets.

With that, Ruskea went off to arrange baskets humming to herself. For a moment it did cross her mind that she really should have been making her preparations. Mixing medicines, checking her supplies. But then she caught sight of the asters, and she went straight back to flower arrangement.

Once she finished three baskets, Lilian walked over to Ruskea. "Darling, if you have other things to do feel free to do so. Knowing that you asked for my blessing means you have some things to do. Hence you are on some kind of quest aren't you?" Lilian then stood by her and added the asters to the basket.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back