• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Dungeon Life

Sable chuckled after he fell asleep.She decided it was timt for her to sleep as well.The powder flowed out of her gourd blanketing her almost like a cocoon except only her face would be exposed.she knew that to everyone else it would feel uncomfortable to sleep like this but to her it was just natural.She smiled a bit before dozing off glad to be inside when she slept.

Lilian had a look on her face, the look of not being amused at all. She moved forward out of his reach and turned to him. "Don't know." she said since she honestly didn't know how many women he'd seen and asked that to. "What brings you here?" she asked looking at the god curious as she fixed her hair before looking to her sides for something to occupy Ruskea so she wouldn't be bored if their little talk too long.

Rick, after sitting near the place for an hour waiting for the god to send help, realizes that he needs to go find help himself.

And he did NOT want to go back to that Moon place with the angry god.

He considers the other two temples. One is the Illusionist's Grott-

"BWA-HAHAHAHA!"

Yeah, so the Huntress's Circle, then.

He moves through the city, giving glares to people who stare ("Haven't ye e'er seen a dwarf before, lad?") before noting the Circle is in view.

He walks through it and sees a fine man holding a halberd and a woman with a (decidedly blindingly white) dress clapping at him.

"Oh, hey, eh... is this an'ther shrine? The Huntr'ss's Ellipse? Er, somethin' er other?"

"Oh, yes. I'm Vendetta, Goddess of the Hunt, Family, Vengeance and Loyalty. Wow I'm good. Who are you, dwarf?" She asked politely, bowing to the dwarf. She knew they had pride and did not want to offend him.

"Oh, and this is the Huntresses Circle!" She corrected him.

"Oh."

He takes a moment to compose himself. Oh, jeez, why is that stain still there on his clo-

Ah, never mind. She's a goddess, been to plenty of temples. Probably seen worse thi-

"Oh, and this is the Huntresses Circle!"

"You know wha? I am SICK and TIRED of all ye GODS hangin' 'round yer TEMPLES. I jus' met the fox, and I was tryin' to be all helpful and such, b'cause who would've thought that there'd be a GOD, like, actually in their temple? I thought 'e was a crazy lad and needed his mother to set 'im a'right! So I offer my services ta 'im, and 'e throws me out tha door fifty feet! And when I apologize ta 'im, he says I 'ave to clear out this mass've dungeon ta PROVE meself!"

He takes a moment to breathe.

"And now I'm here tryin' to find 'nother one to help me with tha dungeon, and 'ere's 'nother god - TWO IN ONE MEASLY DAY - an yer prob'ly gonna have me do 'nother thing fer ya."

He looks up.

"Ach, I'm sorry. 'Tis been a stressful day. Week, act'lly. Lost me ship an' me crew, an' I got an angry god on me case, an'... Who's this lad with the halberd, anyway?"

"I promise I won't disappoint you." Standing straight, she suddenly noticed the other figure in the room - had he been here this whole time? As the second god entered the shrine, Ruskea's ears flattened against her head and her tail fluffed involuntarily. The way he was treating the goddess that had just adopted her didn't sit well with her. There was something else about him that bothered her but she couldn't QUITE put her finger on it. Then again, if he could treat a goddess like that, he was probably a god himself, so Ruskea held her tongue for the moment, glowering at him.

"This is one of my pack, Rado. Oh and really, if you ask me nicely, I will bless you, but remember, I can tell if your words are true and pure. I do feel bad for you and Arubion is a real bastard sometimes. Damn that fox. Oh, anyway, I forgive you for yelling." She said nicely, smiling at him, her teeth pointy . She chuckled and looked at him, red eyes glittering. "So who are you, and why are you going into the labyrinth. That is why you're in this town, correct?" She asked, walking over to him gracefully

@SnakyDragon

Ah, finally! A place where Rick can get some answers!

"I'm, ah... not act'lly here fer a lab'rinth. I'm here ter help watch o'er youngsters who went on the bad side o' tha law. See, I was a stupid kid back in tha day, an' I was set a'right by some good ol' adventurin' and sailin', and I wanted ta do tha same for some other old sap. An', of course, now I'm enterin' the lab'rinth 'cus SOME moon god dinnae know how ta take a misunderstandin'. Of course... I s'pose the lab'rinth is a good place ta adventure an' learn, so... some good can come out o' tha bad."

Her words register in his head completely.

"Wait... wha was that ye said abou' blessin'?"'

(I miss doing accents and unintelligent characters. They're a LOT of fun.)

(Lol!)

"That's so nice! Oh a blessing is where I bless you. I give you a power up or a guide. Sometimes if you're lucky, a weapon." She smiled, looking down at the dwarf. " such an amusing fellow..." She said softly

@SnakyDragon

Radu looked over at the dwarf his eyes growing slightly, if he joined the familia than he would be able to talk to the dwarf about black smithing, being that dwarf-en armor was some of the best around. Not to mention his close combat style would go well with his medium distance all they would need would be a support and archer and they would have a pretty strong group to face the labyrinth.

"Ah, well, I don't need a weapon. I got two righ' 'ere with any bastards name on 'em. I'll take a blessing, though, if ye got one ta spare. I don' know if it's like money, er whate'er. I don' wanna be a bother-"

His eyes light up on Radu.

"Are ye scrutinizing me, lad? I know tha' look. Me crewmates an' me enemies have both given me tha' look. Which do ye wanna be?"

Ah, a youngster. How nice, Rick'd like to meet the lad's parents, for raising such a smart and battle-worthy kid. His calloused hands look like he made that there halberd.

"Tha's a nice lookin' halberd."

Vendetta smiled and nodded to him. Strength and power surged through his veins, making him emit a soft white glow then fading away. "I gave you more strength." she smiled, looking at him. "Would you join my pack?" She asked the dwarf. Vendetta slyly winked at Radu, knowing he wanted the dwarf to join him in the Labryinth. @SnakyDragon @Morality

Last edited by a moderator:
"Thank you for noticing, made it myself." Radu said as he stuck out a hand to the dwarf "The names Radu, it's nice to meet you."

Ah, what the hell.

"Why not? Yer all nicer than tha last place I was."

He shakes hands with Radu. Unused to his newfound strength, he squeezes WAY too tight, but your character's strength is pretty high, too, so... He might not notice until someone weaker comes along who needs a hug.

Vendetta nods and smiles at the two. "They are going to get along so well.." She sighed to herself, smiling

Standing there, Lilian didn't know how to react. He already messed her hair up, and now he's going to pat her, use her as some kind of leaning post and then dance around her. "Help me..." she muttered as she watched the older god do his little dance. She was about to just take the flower pot she had set down and throw it as jim but she decided not to. "So, is there a real reason as to why you're here?" she said trying to get him to stop dancing.

@Arubion Sivart

"Hmm you don't like doing the Waltz?..." He'd stop dancing with her and look her into her eyes... "Your cute is there a need for any other reason?..." He'd lift her chin with his hand and look into her eyes... "Hmmm you really have a strong charm ability...."

@Painted Puzzle

It was awkward for Lilian greatly, more so because she had Ruskea in the shop while this happened but also because this god here is just complementing her for reasons she wouldn't normally have gods complement her on. "Uh, yes. Now can you please not act in such a way, being a flirt isn't always the best way to go." she said before turning to Ruskea. "Sorry for the interruption, darling." Lilian apologized

@Arubion Sivart @Solude

He'd bow and make a Ultra Rare Flower Appear in his hand.... The Flower is called the Moonlight Blossom and it shines Purple in the Darkness illuminating and area... He'd hand her the flower.. "For you Beautiful..."

@Painted Puzzle

Looking at the flower Lilian smiled. Taking the flower she looked for a vase to put the flower in and while doing so she spoke. "Thank you, um... one question, don't you have things to be doing? Gods and Goddesses are very busy you know." she said pointing out the slightly obvious.

@Arubion Sivart

He'd sigh "Ehhh My temple has only attracted one person and they are sleep.. and also I left a Mirage there to deal with people... Being the Oldest I must come check on the younger gods... " He'd smile and would blush a bit...

@Painted Puzzle

"Well that's nice, but..." Lilian would look at his face before smirking. "Are you blushing?" she questioned as she got closers to make sure she saw right. She was curious as to why, that is if he was, blushing.

@Arubion Sivart

Users who are viewing this thread

Back