• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Dungeon Delver OOC

Can we start without the other guys…? They seem to be procrastinating.

So, are there any claims on specific classes I should know about? Looks like we have a ranger a fighter and a healer? Which means that I can probably play just about anything not named and the party would likely be able to function. But I'm still considering what to play

So, are there any claims on specific classes I should know about? Looks like we have a ranger a fighter and a healer? Which means that I can probably play just about anything not named and the party would likely be able to function. But I'm still considering what to play
We don’t have a tank or mage, if you wanna do “balance” but if everything is dead before it can hurt you, does “balance” really matter?

Gaius Danius Griinia Gaius Danius Griinia I do have a question about the Subclasses. What did you have in mind?

We don’t have a tank or mage, if you wanna do “balance” but if everything is dead before it can hurt you, does “balance” really matter?

Gaius Danius Griinia Gaius Danius Griinia I do have a question about the Subclasses. What did you have in mind?
You earn a Subclass by performing a feat I find particularly noteworthy while in a Dungeon
You only get one at a time and can regain older ones if you pay a nominal fee

You earn a Subclass by performing a feat I find particularly noteworthy while in a Dungeon
You only get one at a time and can regain older ones if you pay a nominal fee
This has me intrigued! When I read subclasses I imagined something similar to Elsword or Dungeon Fighter Online. Could we get an example (*^-^*)?

Don't worry, I too partake in the bath salts when creating some mad dog shit.
I guess I'm old school. I prefer paint.

This has me intrigued! When I read subclasses I imagined something similar to Elsword or Dungeon Fighter Online. Could we get an example (*^-^*)?

I guess I'm old school. I prefer paint.
Here is your example

Oh look, I noticed you snipe that fucker from miles away with sand in your eyes

Sniper Subclass

[Generic Zoom Skill] obtained

Subclasses don't award as many skills as relics but only the main cast even gets subclasses in the first place

Here is your example

Oh look, I noticed you snipe that fucker from miles away with sand in your eyes

Sniper Subclass

[Generic Zoom Skill] obtained

Subclasses don't award as many skills as relics but only the main cast even gets subclasses in the first place
That's actually really interesting! I don't know if I'm interpreting this right, but noteworthy also includes things that would be negative or accidental, right? I don't think you would do that, but it would be funny as hell if someone gets a basically useless or negative Subclass and they're stuck with it until the end of the dungeon 🤣

That's actually really interesting! I don't know if I'm interpreting this right, but noteworthy also includes things that would be negative or accidental, right? I don't think you would do that, but it would be funny as hell if someone gets a basically useless or negative Subclass and they're stuck with it until the end of the dungeon 🤣

:cheshiregrin:

what would you say is the minimum age a character could be before entering, I'm assuming that they aren't sending kids into a dungeon

I'm up now. Forgot this existed, but I'll have a reply out sometime today.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back