• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Dungeon Delver OOC

This truly is a Golden Experience.

So what type of characters are all of you guys making? What's the IRP location? What country and city? Unless it's a fictional land? Unless it was said somewhere, I don't recall reading it.

This truly is a Golden Experience.

So what type of characters are all of you guys making? What's the IRP location? What country and city? Unless it's a fictional land? Unless it was said somewhere, I don't recall reading it.
All of you will be adhering to the trope classes of
.Fighter
.Tank
.Ranger
.Assassin
.Mage
.Healer

This takes place in a fictional country that exists in a fictional version of our world so pop culture references can still be made

All of you will be adhering to the trope classes of
.Fighter
.Tank
.Ranger
.Assassin
.Mage
.Healer

This takes place in a fictional country that exists in a fictional version of our world so pop culture references can still be made
Okay, okay... Can I take the fighter class? How will we do character building?

Okay, okay... Can I take the fighter class? How will we do character building?
I'm allowing up to two of each class on a first come first serve basis

Character Building will be a bit unique
Aside from your class
Your Stat sheets have Letter Grades rather than numbers. Each successful dungeon raid might yield a stat point which you can use to raise a stat.

As I said in the interest check
Your characters had to sign a pact to acquire your Hunter Powers
This pact takes something important away from the character based on what I see in the backstory FOR said character
In exchange they get a legendary relic to serve as the powers they couldn't develop on their own; albeit at its weakest form, necessitating quests for growth

I'd like to make a Mage, I have a character that could potentially fit the setting. The relic he uses could be a pair of gloves he uses to channel magic and cast spells.

I'm allowing up to two of each class on a first come first serve basis

Character Building will be a bit unique
Aside from your class
Your Stat sheets have Letter Grades rather than numbers. Each successful dungeon raid might yield a stat point which you can use to raise a stat.

As I said in the interest check
Your characters had to sign a pact to acquire your Hunter Powers
This pact takes something important away from the character based on what I see in the backstory FOR said character
In exchange they get a legendary relic to serve as the powers they couldn't develop on their own; albeit at its weakest form, necessitating quests for growth
So for the Fighter I'm making, suppose they always wished to wield a sword- but the pact takes their dominant arm, thus leaving them with their weaker, less dominant hand, and a relic sword?

So for the Fighter I'm making, suppose they always wished to wield a sword- but the pact takes their dominant arm, thus leaving them with their weaker, less dominant

All relics in this RP are mythological relics since Dungeons operate on comic logic and make them real based on the country they're in

Trading an arm for power could result in your character receiving a relic as a replacement for that arm
Like the GAUNTLETS OF THOR or CLAIOMH SOLAIS

Except at like the Level 1 versions

Also a reminder that it doesn't have to be a physical aspect you give up

An emotion, memories or even your time (aging)

If it matters a lot to the character, it can be a pact price

All relics in this RP are mythological relics since Dungeons operate on comic logic and make them real based on the country they're in

Trading an arm for power could result in your character receiving a relic as a replacement for that arm
Like the GAUNTLETS OF THOR or CLAIOMH SOLAIS

Except at like the Level 1 versions
HEY! I was just thinking of CLAIOMH SOLAIS! Ol' based Irish mythology, humu, humu. Also, it'd technically be Airgetlam replacing the lost arm. But I'm down for Claiomh. Flaming/Light-based sword (most likely flaming considering what it represents) my beloved.

Anyways, I'm still thinking "arm". If not arm, then sword training. My initial thought for a character was a HEMA practitioner who turned out to not have the talent to Awaken and eventually fell victim to the dealer.

I've been itching to do a mage type character, but I kinda wanna do a healer or ranger (⊙o⊙)

I've been itching to do a mage type character, but I kinda wanna do a healer or ranger (⊙o⊙)
Go for either or dude! I think a Ranger would be based to have, but a healer is equally important. Humu, humu.

CS is up

Starting stats should all be Grade E because we haven't started yet
I'm only allowing two people to a class so make sure you get in before anyone else does

We don't want six Fighters to a dungeon
That sounds like a TPK in the making

CS is up

Starting stats should all be Grade E because we haven't started yet
I'm only allowing two people to a class so make sure you get in before anyone else does

We don't want six Fighters to a dungeon
That sounds like a TPK in the making
A six fighter TPK is crazy. LOL

Assassin sounds fun, but is there any class that would do best in the field of buffing allies/debuffing enemies? Just clearing all my bases.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back