Other Dumbest thing youve done today?

Dumbest thing I've done today: let my husky sleep with me. I have more of her fur on me than she has left ._.
Dumbest thing I've ever done: fell though a iced lake, pulled myself out and attempted to run back. It did not work ._.

Didn't sleep enough, knowing that it will be a hard day when I need to concentrate a lot
*10 cups of coffee, here I go*

at work, we have this program around the holidays where you can round up your total to the next dollar to donate to a nice cause. in this case, it's a children's hospital.

often times i'm thinking about my last transaction when the next customer comes up to the register, and usually im pretty good about not messing up. but tonight as the next customer was coming up i said in my loudest and best customer service voice:

"HI WELCOME TO [CHILDREN'S HOSPITAL NAME] CAN I GET YOU A LARGE POPCORN COMBO TODAY!?"

Walked into a public bathroom and stood in it for a moment before i realised that there was a kid using the urinal right next to me. Left right after that and walked home lmao.

I really hope he didn't think i was a pedophile or some shit.

Okay. So someone walked out a room across from me and began talking to someone else, not noticing me (as the tiny person compared to them I am) so I was like "WHAT DO I DO WHAT DO I-" yup, instead of being a sensible, smart human, I decided to just flatten myself against the wall and try to squeeze through.
"OKAY, PHYSICS CLASS. If you are about to be crashed into, what do you do? A. Be a smart human and go to THE OTHER FREAKING SIDE OF THE HALL. B. Use your voice. C. Be very dumb and try to flatten yourself against the wall. Well, if you are one way, and someone walking the other way towards you, then just standing there, against the wall, is going to help so much that it hurts. Since you're going to get ran into."
And yeah. I did scare him though so it was pretty funny in that way.

at work, we have this program around the holidays where you can round up your total to the next dollar to donate to a nice cause. in this case, it's a children's hospital.

often times i'm thinking about my last transaction when the next customer comes up to the register, and usually im pretty good about not messing up. but tonight as the next customer was coming up i said in my loudest and best customer service voice:

"HI WELCOME TO [CHILDREN'S HOSPITAL NAME] CAN I GET YOU A LARGE POPCORN COMBO TODAY!?"
I can just imagine me doing that XD

Users who are viewing this thread

Back