• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Duel #1

Vengeta, enters from a portal, already informed. He wears a custom long thin Z-blade.

And his basic sayan armor.

He stands at the edge of a volcano, in a calm jungle surrounding, enjoying the heat.

With a roar he provokes his opponent to appear.

Pa Bazo appears from a random portal, estranged and confused about his current situation. He's wearing a traditional martial arts outfit, and he's equipped with only his bare fists. He noticed Vengeta, a random individual, who's apparently attempting to provoke Pa Bazo. As a result, Pa Bazo jumped up to the volcano's base to stare at Vengeta, before taunting Vengeta with a hand gesture.

Vengeta grins.

With an unknown speed of a dash, he uses two hand to catapult himself at his opponent, making a spin mid-air, and drawing his Z-Blade, making a broad slash.

Pa Bazo cannot comprehend Vengeta's grin, so he too rushes forward, but he stops short of Vengeta's Z-blade, by utilizing all his muscles to keep his legs balanced from falling forward. Then, he jumped back  a few feet, in order to achieve a more defensive stature.

Vengeta impressed by his mid-air jump, crosses the volcano, and with a bloodlusty grin, utilizes both his arms and legs to catapult himself at him, with an already drawn blade, makes an X cross slash.

Since Pa Bazo's in his defensive stance, he attempts to take grip of Vengeta's blade with both hands, before an X cross-slash is successful.

(( what why Yes, I'm confused? I'm just stating that he's attempting to prevent him from making a successful x cross-slash. ))

Impressed by the trans-locational shift to exceed his momentum, vengeta shifts into a irregular S.S. form, shifting into dark blue hair.

He fades into reality, re-locating a few feet back, to counter the grip on his blade.

Immidiatly, he starts to power-up, his hair growing.

Pa Bazo watches with intense admiration as Vengeta seems to grow his hair. Unfortunately, Pa Bazo's head is bald, so when he transforms into his P.T.T.D.S.A form, his bald head sparkles even more, hopefully his bald head can blind Vengeta. He mutters, "The S.S. form, it's truly a masterpiece, if only I could grow hair like that...and no, not on my back."

Pa Bazo stares back, "Take that back, you fool. I'll show you my secret bloodline technique."

Pa Bazo can't help but want to prescribe cream medication for Vengeta's skin condition, but his thought is interrupted by the word, "Never." He responds, "You can say that, but I'm going to disagree with you. So here I come with my secret bloodline technique."

Pa Bazo watches him power up, and he realizes he's found someone of immense strength, so he asks, "Will you join me on my mission to defeat the four shentu shen gosu no mecha samurais?"

"I can show you the world, but what exactly do you need me to show you," Pa Bazo questions to Vengeta. He also powers down, since the tension between the two seems to be declining.

"Very well, follow me, but I'm weak right now," replies Pa Bazo. He flies into the air, and then he shows Vengeta a random Shengu Shen Gosu no Mecha Samurai. "Look there, that's Naruke, a Shengu Shen Gosu no Mecha Samurai. He's the strongest of the four due to his clan."

*Blood explodes from his poures.*

A rift appears from the speed he travels to it.

In an instant a unhallow purple glow appears from his blade, shattering it on impact.

And the slash, leaves a white unending glow.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back