• When posting, please be aware that artistic nudity is still nudity and not allowed under RpNation rules. Please edit your pictures accordingly!

Remember to credit artists when using work not your own.

Digital Dubbie's Gallery (requests welcome)

A C E S

Trippy Hippy
Let's start this all over.

Hey everybody! Since it's Winter break and I have a shit ton of time to myself in between the holidays and other things, I figured I'd take on some free commissions and post a few of my own personal art as well. I may be a bit slow considering on working through mobile for now, but be patient with me. Also, I'd love some constructive critique while you're viewing my work and whatever. (Please be nice... I'm fragile! ;-;) jk jk

Last edited:
How much do you charge for requests?

THAT'S WHAT I FORGOT TO ADD. SORRY!

I don't necessarily have a price set for my drawings, but that's mostly due to the fact that I charge based on how hard I work on it. Colored busts cost anywhere between $5-10 depending on difficulty. Sketches would be $3. Thanks for reminding me! I'll update the price ranges in a bit!

I do have a DA account...but I've never used DA points before. It just wouldn't be convenient for me. I use PayPal. Is that okay?

Here's an old piece
sabina_by_noctiiii-dbqa65s.png

Here's a more recent piece. I also do sketches (they're faster to produce) so I'll post this OC's sketch later.

casper_by_noctiiii-dbsh032.jpg

can you draw my ocs secret face he useally wears a mask so he rarely shows his face

Of course! Do you have a reference that I can look at? Also, I'm working on a few other projects right now, so I hope you don't mind a portrait. It's just easier for me right now. :)

Last edited:
heres one i can find for now

The photo's a bit blurry. I can't get the details in the face. Do you mind giving me a description? I'll use that and the reference photo to put something together. After that, if something's off on the sketch, just let me know and I'll fix it.

Last edited:
yellow eyes with red iruses, a bit of chin hair on his chin real light, a small nose and black hair, he wears a brown trenchcoat

I'd love to have another piece of art for one my characters done for me.

You're so talented! Those textures are incredible, and I love the originality of the first piece! Would you mind taking my request of one of my fantasy characters, Marceline? I have one sketched reference of her, but I can color it if you'd prefer.

I'd love to have another piece of art for one my characters done for me.

You're so talented! Those textures are incredible, and I love the originality of the first piece! Would you mind taking my request of one of my fantasy characters, Marceline? I have one sketched reference of her, but I can color it if you'd prefer.
I'd love to work on both of your characters. :)
Would you both please send me PMs with your reference photos and/or detailed descriptions?

Also, sorry for the late response. I'm currently trying to get over a fever.

This one is very nice!

Thank you! It's one of my favourites as well!

Gosh, is everyone better than me in art or something? smh

But I really do love the semi-realistic look on your arts. ^w^ Especially the style oh mer gawd.

I would love to commission your arts, but I sadly don't have any money. ;_; But hey, do you take requests?

Gosh, is everyone better than me in art or something? smh

But I really do love the semi-realistic look on your arts. ^w^ Especially the style oh mer gawd.

I would love to commission your arts, but I sadly don't have any money. ;_; But hey, do you take requests?

Thanks! I appreciate it! ;u;
And I'd love to do a piece for you. Fortunately for you, I'm doing free commissions right now. Just PM me your information and we'll work it out. :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back