Not Calm

Not Drawn to Scale

"and they say there's a heaven, for those who will wait
some say it's better,
but i say it ain't.

i'd rather laugh with the sinners
than cry with the saints

the sinners are much more fun."

Hello~ I can be called whatever you think fits, but dSel works fine for strangers.
I'm not new to roleplaying, or bbcode, but I am rusty with both.
Please, bear with me.

I enjoy fandom roleplays, one on one roleplays and realistic roleplays above all else.
Typically, I'm fairly picky about who I write with.

Although I do get busy, I try to push replies to everything I'm a dedicated part of once per day.

I'm open to personal discussion with the people I write with.

I get agitated easily. Either learn not to hold it against me or don't bother writing with me.

I like offensive jokes. I have a dark sense of humor.
That being said, there's a difference between what I think is funny and what I think is true.
Don't take my jokes out of context.

I'm a sucker for romance, but I won't force it in a roleplay.

I enjoy music, and love talking about it. Don't be afraid to strike up a conversation with me~

I like length. I will typically write +2 paragraphs per post.

I love activity. If you reply quickly, so will I.

That's the jest of who I am. I plan on searching through interest checks later tonight, and possibly posting my own.

I look forward to meeting all of you in due time~

Welcome fren, from the local panda/otter/octopus enthusiast!
Hopefully you find everything you're looking for! I myself can usually be found lurking around the fantasy forums, general chat areas, and (of course) the discord chat :3
If you're looking for partners I'd suggest checking out our Searching for Partners (or group) threads ^-^
Feel free to come say hi any time if you have any questions ^D^

Welcome to RPN!! I am the Mechanist! The hero of the commonwealth and of RPN!! There are Tons of RP's to join, and even more people to RP with, myself included ^D^ We've got all kinds ranging from modern to medieval to futuristic. I myself am prone to fantasy, medieval or futuristic rp's, and I am a sucker for romance and a good love story. Trust me when I say we almost have it all!! Feel free to help yourself to the cookies and punch at the table.

Users who are viewing this thread