• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy Drop Dead, Darling.

vesania

true neutral
Roleplay Availability

img.php

rtq4ag.jpg

PREMISE

2q3op6f.jpg

Six humans, two servants, one daemon, no way out. Prepare to kill and be killed in this fast paced race to be the last man standing. Funny thing is, there will never be a last man standing. As soon as someone dies, a new body takes his or her place. To keep under the radar, Drake goes out into the city and steals the humans he wants.

You’re one of them.

Now you have to play his game.

Everyone has their own room, nicely furnished with all the basics, including a simple set of clothes, if you live long enough to need them, a bed with a nightstand next to it, a chamber pot, and an un-stocked vanity with a mirror. None of the rooms have windows to the outside. None of the rooms have doors that lock.

Everyone is allowed to wander as they please as long as they don’t go places they shouldn’t. There isn’t any escape in the two level manor, or in the furnished attic above. Drake, as he has been doing this for longer than any of his victims have been alive, has thought of everything. The windows have either been barred or blocked up altogether, and an attempt at finding the key to the door, the way out, would end with a most unsavory encounter. And a waste of a soul.

I might be interested in this, got NaNoWriMo on the go rn but I need something to keep my muse from abandoning me. *fingers crossed*

Users who are viewing this thread

Back