Driven to Create

TrinketsGalore

One Time Luck
Hello -

I've roleplayed quite a bit previously, in long term (5-10 year) streaks. Getting back on the wagon, so to speak, is quite difficult. Life, inspiration, etc. I miss the collaboration, the working together to create worlds that expand beyond either individual's imagination because of the fuel provided by each other.

The inspiration to create art - both written and drawn - is something my day-to-day life is missing as I focus on my career. I'd like to step back and feel that desire to create again with someone. Thus, here I am.

(Excuse my horrible everything, I have two projects I forgot about and a lab due tomorrow. STRESS.)

Well, welcome to RPN! The people here are rather friendly, and most of us are probably soon-to-be writers (but not me, I'm too lazy to write a full novel..) and would be ecstatic to roleplay with you! We have lots of creative drawers and writers, and I assure you that you won't get bored. Everyone here is unique, and are happy to share their differences.

I'm Melody, and feel free to contact me through the PMs if you need anything. I'm rather new myself, but I'm happy to answer any questions that I can answer! Anyways, have some fun and help yourself to a virtual milkshake or two.
Milkshake.gif

*hugs*
Welcome again, and have fun!

(Excuse my horrible everything, I have two projects I forgot about and a lab due tomorrow. STRESS.)

Well, welcome to RPN! The people here are rather friendly, and most of us are probably soon-to-be writers (but not me, I'm too lazy to write a full novel..) and would be ecstatic to roleplay with you! We have lots of creative drawers and writers, and I assure you that you won't get bored. Everyone here is unique, and are happy to share their differences.

I'm Melody, and feel free to contact me through the PMs if you need anything. I'm rather new myself, but I'm happy to answer any questions that I can answer! Anyways, have some fun and help yourself to a virtual milkshake or two.
View attachment 354368

*hugs*
Welcome again, and have fun!

Oh my! Good luck. You'll pull through, I'm sure!

Thank you very much for the welcome. I am definitely no writer-to-be. I sizzle out in creative juices on my own too quickly to go down that path. Thus my desire to try and collaborate.

I'm not quite able to reach out via PMs, but if ever you have ideas / the desire to see if we'd mesh, please feel free to reach out to me!

(Ah, now I'm quite in the mood for an actual milkshake! Haha.)

Oh my! Good luck. You'll pull through, I'm sure!

Thank you very much for the welcome. I am definitely no writer-to-be. I sizzle out in creative juices on my own too quickly to go down that path. Thus my desire to try and collaborate.

I'm not quite able to reach out via PMs, but if ever you have ideas / the desire to see if we'd mesh, please feel free to reach out to me!

(Ah, now I'm quite in the mood for an actual milkshake! Haha.)

Hey, I don't still have straight A's for nothing.

And...yes, I tend to write short stories, because I tend to run out of fuel over a short period of time. I have unfinished novels with concepts I'd love to use again. And don't worry, you'll be able to soon. I'll be sure to message you if I have any ideas.

(You're an adult, go have a milkshake sometime today.)

Hey, I don't still have straight A's for nothing.

And...yes, I tend to write short stories, because I tend to run out of fuel over a short period of time. I have unfinished novels with concepts I'd love to use again. And don't worry, you'll be able to soon. I'll be sure to message you if I have any ideas.

(You're an adult, go have a milkshake sometime today.)
High five, man. I can't even remember the number of late nights I had in college where I had /all week/ but I managed the last night and still pulled A's.

That's awesome! I wish I could focus on short stories. Alas, they get away with me. And then I get distracted by a really good book. Thus why I'm so driven by roleplaying - I'm always waiting for what incredible story my partner has thrown at me.

(Aha ha it's 10:36PM, but I might just have to grab one tomorrow. I'll raise my glass for you.)

High five, man. I can't even remember the number of late nights I had in college where I had /all week/ but I managed the last night and still pulled A's.

That's awesome! I wish I could focus on short stories. Alas, they get away with me. And then I get distracted by a really good book. Thus why I'm so driven by roleplaying - I'm always waiting for what incredible story my partner has thrown at me.

(Aha ha it's 10:36PM, but I might just have to grab one tomorrow. I'll raise my glass for you.)

Yeah, it happens...a lot.

And yes, I can relate. A good book always distracts me....and inspires new ideas. It's an amazing distraction.

(1:38 a.m., dang.)

Welcome to RPN!! I am the Mechanist! The hero of the commonwealth and of RPN!! There are Tons of RP's to join, and even more people to RP with, myself included ^D^ We've got all kinds ranging from modern to medieval to futuristic. I myself am prone to fantasy, medieval or futuristic rp's, and I am a sucker for romance and a good love story. Trust me when I say we almost have it all!! Feel free to help yourself to the cookies and punch at the table.

Welcome fren, from the local panda/otter/octopus enthusiast!
Hopefully you find everything you're looking for! I myself can usually be found lurking around the fantasy forums, general chat areas, and (of course) the discord chat :3
If you're looking for partners I'd suggest checking out our Searching for Partners (or group) threads ^-^
Feel free to come say hi any time if you have any questions ^D^

Users who are viewing this thread

Back