• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

One x One Drink up me hearties yo ho! (Currently open; read rules)

Janice

Single mom, life coach; gotta write though
Some Rules (:

I am looking for one person to roleplay with me.

I expect you to play a male pirate.

I have a plot, it will be in the next post.

Please be literate; I'm not kidding here, I have been roleplaying and writing for nearly fifteen years. If you do not interact in your first post; or open up for interaction; I will not want to roleplay with you.

Please match post lengths, I work hard on what I write. 1-3 paragraphs are fine if we want to keep the roleplay moving quickly; but sending 2 paragraphs in response to 8 isn't really fair.

Keep the communication open, either posting in the ooc or sending me a PM. I also have AIM if you want to chat there.

Third person, past tense. Thanks.

Don't control the other persons character unless you've checked ooc to gain my permission.

I expect us to both use NPCs interchangeably as needed to keep the thread moving.

RESPECT each other. (:

I am really a nice person, I love writing, I just have expectations. Haha. If you have any questions or concerns then just send me a message and we can talk about it.

Last edited by a moderator:
Some Plot (:

So I never said I had a great plot, just a plot. Haha.

My intro follows my character; Constance Vardes. She grew up in the busy port town with her mother who was a seamstress for the govenor and a lot of other wealthy to do people. Unknown to Constance; her father was a pirate. All she does know about him is he loved her mother very much but elected to never be around, every so often a letter would show up in town for her mother, often accompanied with some money that helped them live. After her mother died, the money stopped as Constance was not authorized to pick up the letters. With the little bit of money she had left Constance began renting a room at the tavern, when that was gone she exchanged work for a room.

Your character is a pirate; he can be the first mate or a lowly pirate, just not the captain please. They meet at the tavern; I'm not picky about how we get there, but Constance ends up on the ship he is a part of. Either he invites her, or she follows him and stows away; we will figure out when we get there. Upon realization that she is there; your character would want to get rid of her. She explains her story; surprisingly enough your character offers to speak to the captain on her behalf. What Constance doesn't know is that your pirate (and the captain) both recognize the name of her father; which to her is just a name; but to them is a double crosser (the original first mate) who left with half a treasure map. The Captain and your character would toy with the idea of 'helping' Constance enough that they can then use her as a bartering tool; or the chance to sneak on board and aquire the other half of the map and go on their jolly good search for treasure.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back