๐๐ซ๐ข๐ง๐ค ๐ฆ๐ž. โ™ก ๐–บ๐—‡๐—‚๐—†๐–พ ๐—‡ ๐—†๐—ˆ๐—‹๐–พ !

sabishii.

็›ฎใ‚’ใใ‚‰ใ™โธบ
Thursday, 15 Dec 2022
Fandom Search
sabishii
a fandom search dedicated to some of my interests. i'm looking to keep things as either oc x canon or oc x oc, meaning we'll create our own characters and do our own version. so long as you're able to keep to a 3 to 6 paragraph minimum, will dedicate yourself to quality replies, don't mind minimalist profiles ( discussing is a great time for me but if it takes you two weeks to start something... ) and can post at least twice a week, you're perfect for what i'm looking for right now.

ANIME: studio ghibli anything โœฆ kamisama kiss โœฆ teen titans โœฆ haikyuu โœฆ fruits basket โœฆ ouran hs โœฆ vampire knight โœฆ sailor moon โœฆ samurai champloo โœฆ hellsing โœฆ wolf children โœฆ lovely complex โœฆ NANA โœฆ paradise kiss โœฆ avatar โœฆ cowboy bebop โœฆ inuyasha โœฆ
MANGA: daytime shooting star โœฆ ojou to banken-kun โœฆ NANA

TV: the walking dead โœฆ bridgerton โœฆ 1899 โœฆ sweet home โœฆ reign โœฆ steven universe ( oc only ) โœฆ euphoria โœฆ inquire.

KDRAMA: something in the rain/pretty noona who buys me food โœฆ all of us are dead โœฆ boys over flowers/meteor garden โœฆ soundtrack #1 โœฆ business proposal โœฆ abyss โœฆ nevertheless โœฆ absolute boyfriend โœฆ while you were sleeping โœฆ tempted/the great seducer โœฆ

MOVIE: memoirs of a geisha โœฆ train to busan โœฆ #alive โœฆ the breakfast club โœฆ twilight โœฆ jennifers body โœฆ harry potter/fantastic beasts โœฆ the invitation โœฆ

GAME: resident evil โœฆ fire emblem โœฆ final fantasy โœฆ harvest moon โœฆ story of seasons โœฆ diabolik lovers โœฆ

if you're interested you can just send me something quick and easy with your discord tag, maybe?
#lovepinterestboards
#discordpls
#pmonly
Code by Nano

I would love to do a Hellsing roleplay with you if you are still seeking a partner.

Users who are viewing this thread