• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Dresden Files!!!!!

Johnny R McAvery

Magic still exist for those willing to see.
Alright so if you have read the Dresden Files you have a chance in this RP.

Basic plot line. is:

This takes place at the same time as the Dresden Files story line. However it takes place in Georgia (Because I can write about it pretty easy.) In a nut shell this is a little band of people, that may be wizard/witch, human, or perhaps some other mythical human based thing. I am trying not to spin off on the books too hard, I love the wolf gang, but this doesn't need them, or vampires. Anyways the Fomore (Hope I got the spelling right) are attacking and snatching up lots of magical beings.

So yeah....

It is currently 15 books. I need the book people as the show isn't nearly as good and as it doesn't do a good job following the books

Haven't watched Buffy...

Okay so the actual series centers around a wizard detective. His name is Harry Dresden. He lives in Chicago and he is for hire and he uses his magic to find things for like the normal people, but occasionally people come to him about magic, thinking their spouse is involved with dark stuff, or is sometimes hired by the police to help solve strange cases. As the series progresses we the readerss learn that all the cases he has been working on are related somewhat. This book series is not for kids and should not be read aloud in public. There is a lot of swearing and adult content.

Funny that you mention Buffy though. James Marsters reads the series in the audio books.

[QUOTE="Johnny R McAvery]Haven't watched Buffy...
Okay so the actual series centers around a wizard detective. His name is Harry Dresden. He lives in Chicago and he is for hire and he uses his magic to find things for like the normal people, but occasionally people come to him about magic, thinking their spouse is involved with dark stuff, or is sometimes hired by the police to help solve strange cases. As the series progresses we the readerss learn that all the cases he has been working on are related somewhat. This book series is not for kids and should not be read aloud in public. There is a lot of swearing and adult content.

Funny that you mention Buffy though. James Marsters reads the series in the audio books.

[/QUOTE]
oh so more like angel. the buffy spin off of a character in which a vampire teams up with good demons to work as a demon hunter/detective

[QUOTE="Johnny R McAvery]Haven't watched Buffy...

[/QUOTE]
oh so more like angel. the buffy spin off of a character in which a vampire teams up with good demons to work as a demon hunter/detective

Users who are viewing this thread

Back