DreamWorlds

How do you think we should proceed when we get to the Metropolis?

• Remain the same as right now - sticking together

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Split up in groups of two or three

• Other: [Suggestions welcome!]

• Total voters
[QUOTE="Serenity Meyer]thanks

[/QUOTE]
I... uh... I was talking to Winter ^^"

Although your avatar is cute too.

Mitchs98 said:
I'm waiting to post until I'm told where it put them tbh
Seems like you'll be in an abandoned building of some sort. :)

Where is Jaigh's location relative to the group? It appears she's in view of everyone. Just trying to sort out character placement in my head. ^^'

@Spazzycat101

thistle said:
Where is Jaigh's location relative to the group? It appears she's in view of everyone. Just trying to sort out character placement in my head. ^^'

@Spazzycat101
I noticed ^-^. I'll post in a bit.

thistle said:

@Spazzycat101
She's in the middle of a street, whether it's a street near you guys can be determined by you.

Spazzycat101 said:
She's in the middle of a street, whether it's a street near you guys can be determined by you.
I see. :) I'm guessing she plopped in a part of the city where Hiroshi, at least, can spot her, because she was mentioned in Winter's post.

Wow RPN, thanks for giving me notifications about the ooc for this rp, but not the main thread :/ . I would've posted days ago if I'd have known. The recent chat was confusing me 'cause rpn was insisting no one posted Dx.

Will get a post up soon.

Last edited by a moderator:
DergTheDergon said:
Wow RPN, thanks for giving me notifications about the ooc for this rp, but not the main thread :/ . I would've posted days ago if I'd have known. The recent chat was confusing me 'cause rpn was insisting no one posted Dx.
Will get a post up soon.
You seem to be the main victim of not receiving notifications. Regardless of whether they're relevant to you or not, I consider tagging you in posts from now on just so you're in the loop. xD

thistle said:
You seem to be the main victim of not receiving notifications. Regardless of whether they're relevant to you or not, I consider tagging you in posts from now on just so you're in the loop. xD
Thank you, I'd very much appreciate that xD

DergTheDergon said:
Thank you, I'd very much appreciate that xD
No problem. Kind of strange how this little hiccup continues to follow you. Your notifications have been acting up for a while now, hasn't it? Does this happen in any other RPs you're in?

thistle said:
No problem. Kind of strange how this little hiccup continues to follow you. Your notifications have been acting up for a while now, hasn't it? Does this happen in any other RPs you're in?
Yeah :/ . Conundrum, the rp that my signature comes from, is notorious for evading rpn's notification system on my end lol. I've found that it mainly happens with group rps, in fact I don't remember it acting up with 1x1s at all. I'd prefer it the other way around, because that way I'd be keeping only one person waiting. :/

DergTheDergon said:
Yeah :/ . Conundrum, the rp that my signature comes from, is notorious for evading rpn's notification system on my end lol. I've found that it mainly happens with group rps, in fact I don't remember it acting up with 1x1s at all. I'd prefer it the other way around, because that way I'd be keeping only one person waiting. :/
Because so much activity is taking place, I would think that a group RP would allow at least one notification to get to you. Apparently not. :/

In the past, if things ever grew suspiciously quiet, I tended to check both the OOC and IC. Frequenting it often, it got to the the point where the system was like, "Alright already. Dx I'll give you your notifications!"

thistle said:
Because so much activity is taking place, I would think that in a group RP at least one of the notifications would get to you. Apparently not. :/
In the past, if things ever grew suspiciously quiet, I would often check both the OOC and IC. Frequenting it often, it got to the the point where the system was like, "Alright already. Dx I'll give you your notifications!"
I know, right? :/

Lol good tip. The thing is I've done the same from time to time if I'm like, super hyped about a particular rp, but I often don't remember to check threads that don't have notifications. I have ADHD so that's probably why. Tbh scatterbrainedness just adds to the problem here lol.

DergTheDergon said:
I know, right? :/
Lol good tip. The thing is I've done the same from time to time if I'm like, super hyped about a particular rp, but I often don't remember to check threads that don't have notifications. I have ADHD so that's probably why. Tbh scatterbrainedness just adds to the problem here lol.
Would it help to cover the important tags in an RP before moving to the next one? It would make checking updates a more thorough process.

Considering how some RPs are rapid fire, I imagine it must be challenging to keep up with everything. If it weren't for tags and quotes, a number of us would be stumbling around blind and half confused.

thistle said:
Would it help to cover the important tags in an RP before moving to the next one? It would make checking updates a more thorough process.
Considering how some RPs are rapid fire, I imagine it must be challenging to keep up with everything. If it weren't for tags and quotes, a number of us would be stumbling around blind and half confused.
Ah, good suggestion. That may indeed help. Thanks. Sounds simple but, I didn't think of it myself lol. :)

Very true.

<---- (guilty as charged ;p)

Wasn't that the case according to the updates tab? Or did I misinterpret things? ^^'

thistle said:
How are you capable of typing so much in such a short amount of time? O.o
(Also, I think Nina was intended to be separated with Julian and Alisa. ^^')

@DergTheDergon
Idk, sometimes I just get into the zone so to speak, and words just kinda flow through my fingers for like 30 mins and bam! 5 paragraphs or so. *Shrugs*

Oopsies, I do believe you are right after looking at the updates tab... editing time methinks.

DergTheDergon said:
Idk, sometimes I just get into the zone so to speak, and words just kinda flow through my fingers for like 30 mins aand bam! 5paragraphs or so. *Shrugs*
Oopsies, I do belevie you are right after looking at that... editing time methinks.
Its a good thing I paid attention tbh

As someone who writes almost exclusively using a mobile device (bad habit, I know) I find it annoying that the post button is too easy to accidentally press when using the digital keyboard.

Spazzycat101 said:
As someone who writes almost exclusively using a mobile device (bad habit, I know) I find it annoying that the post button is too easy to accidentally press when using the digital keyboard.
Amen d:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back