• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Dreams of Eden (OOC)

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Other
Here
Ha! Thanks! He's an awkward man no doubt. Just a stranger in a strange land in a strange language and strange customs. Should make for some interesting interactions as we go on :closed eyes open smile:
Oh why does that feel so TRUE AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA 😖
Also can't wait to see more from him and all his struggles to fit into the world

Oh I love these characters and I cannot WAIT to subject them to Judas Cloud :) I can’t wait to see all these characters interact!!

Sorry for the delay in post- part of it is waiting in case hawke was going to post but most of it was that I was out celebrating my birthday this past weekend!

I’ll try to make one sometime today, but first I wanted to ask if Sleipnir Sleipnir or Hawke. Hawke. mind if Katie brings Michael over to introduce in my next post? It makes sense to me that she would introduce them as they are both able bodied men good for watches!

Last edited:
Thank you all for the kind words :closed eyes open smile:

Also if anyone wishes to interact with Abigail she is open. Earlier it just seemed that everyone had semi-paired off.
If you need a reason to come over let me know and I can create a reason besides curiosity ;)
Oh! Also, I can have Pa or Thomas interact with her either one! Thomas probably would need a reason but Pa can offer to show her around his Chuck wagon if she expressed desire to help with cooking!

Oh! Also, I can have Pa or Thomas interact with her either one! Thomas probably would need a reason but Pa can offer to show her around his Chuck wagon if she expressed desire to help with cooking!
That would be wonderful 😍

I think her interacting with Pa would be easier and would set up the fact that she can help with the cooking. If you want I can do a quick post of her walking over or something unless you have already something in mind.

But if you think that maybe Thomas would need someone to interact with then the easiest reason why he would come over is that he has spilled something on him and wants to know when or how to get the spot out.

Sorry for the delay in post- part of it is waiting in case hawke was going to post but most of it was that I was out celebrating my birthday this past weekend!

I’ll make one sometime today, but first I wanted to ask if Sleipnir Sleipnir or Hawke. Hawke. mind if Katie brings Michael over to introduce in my next post? It makes sense to me that she would introduce them as they are both able bodied men good for watches!
Sure that’s fine

Fine by me!

Unfortunately, I will have more fun with the potential interactions than poor Michael is likely to. Judas can be such a handful.

That would be wonderful 😍

I think her interacting with Pa would be easier and would set up the fact that she can help with the cooking. If you want I can do a quick post of her walking over or something unless you have already something in mind.

But if you think that maybe Thomas would need someone to interact with then the easiest reason why he would come over is that he has spilled something on him and wants to know when or how to get the spot out.
Yeah! If you want to bring her over for interacting with Pa that would be great! Thomas can chill with the NPCs for a while, or he may come over and interrupt in a bit we’ll see, lol.

Sorry folks, on holiday at the moment. Back Tuesday and I'll reply!

Sorry folks, on holiday at the moment. Back Tuesday and I'll reply!

Have a good trip!!

I was waiting for Sleipnir Sleipnir to reply...should I not?
It’s totally up to you if you want to wait or not! I think she plans on responding today or tomorrow, too, we aren’t adhering to a strict post order necessarily, as long as no one gets left behind.

Oh, well I have an appt today, but I'll see if I can respond after. I should have realized it was more relaxed. Sorry

...Guess who might've forgotten to post!!

In my defense. I was big sleepy there for a minute. I definitely could have communicated a little better over here, but I'm totally fine with y'all responding whenever you want, no need to wait on me in the future unless you just want to!

Ok I'm back, It seems like we're waiting on me so I apologise, I'll have a post up in the morning

Sorry for the long delay! I missed the Michael post :xFoops:

anyway, I figured that I would have Katie start the process of leaving to begin wrapping up the night. I don't want to rush any interactions to a close though so feel free to finish anything out that you want! If Sleipnir Sleipnir or Hawke. Hawke. would like to they can flesh out the other three with Michael and Reid with names and mentions of families, or if CuChulainn CuChulainn would like to you can feel free to as well! The goal is definitely a collaborative story and it's a big train so not all NPC's have to be just for the three of us co authors!

To be honest, I'm not sure what I should do with Phila and Elwin. I had them spend the previous night at the hotel, but it'd make sense for them to bed down with everyone else at their wagon, wouldn't it?

To be honest, I'm not sure what I should do with Phila and Elwin. I had them spend the previous night at the hotel, but it'd make sense for them to bed down with everyone else at their wagon, wouldn't it?

Could do, best way to immerse yourself!

It’s definitely up to you but it would be an appropriate time for them to bed down with the wagon train!

Thanks! Have a post then. I figure I can elaborate on putting up the tent, then adjusting to not sleeping in a bed later if conversations go on.

P.s. Any technical terms from me are guessed at after a quick Google search...so, sorry if they're wrong.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back