• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Dreams Come True

BabyDoll

ur local 80s lesbian

6fd117300f58f3664c730c2e4312c182.jpg

H-Hello, S-Sir, um...*looks down at feet and pushes index fingers together nervously* M-My name is Brooklyn W-Weathers. I was sent to s-show you to my home. H-How was your flight, M-Mister (insert last name of guy character here)? I-I hope you and your son w-were treated well. S-Should we get going? It's raining outside, s-so you m-might want to use y-y-our umbrellas.

~~~

So, this story (roleplay, whatever floats your boat) is basically about a girl, Brooklyn Weathers, and a boy, her love interest. Brooklyn Weathers was born into a very wealthy family. Weathers' Inc. is the name of the company her father owns and operates. It is an oil drilling company. In fact, it is the only oil drilling company in all of London. Now, Brooklyn's mother died when she was a wee little thing. She doesn't like to talk about it. She loved her mother very dearly, even though she only knew her for a short while. So, try not to mention it. But, anyways. Brooklyn has never met (insert name of guy character here) before, although she's seen many-a pictures of him and has heard many stories. She soon falls head-over-heels in love with a man she has never even met, daydreaming about what he's like in person. Apparently, from what she's heard, the man she feels is her true love is the son of one of her father's business associates. And when she hears that her father's business associate is coming to spend two months with the Weathers, and bringing his son, Brooklyn is ecstatic. Now, you may be wondering exactly why Mr. Weathers' business associate is staying with the Weathers for two months. Well, that, my friend, is because (insert name of guy character here) and Brooklyn are to be betrothed. Although, Brooklyn is not yet aware of this. She is very nervous as to what you might be like. Well, here's to hoping you don't disappoint her!

I am afraid I must be leaving you, now. But, um, one last thing before I go......Be...gentle with Brooklyn. She's frightened easily. She's very stubborn when she wants something, but she's easy to forgive. She just can't hold a grudge. Oh, that girl means a great deal to me, please care for her. Please make sure to give her lots of love and care, because she's fragile. Yet, she's tough...in her own way. But, I truly am sorry. Until we meet again, Mister (insert name of guy character here). Au revoir.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back