• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern Dreams Come True - a Disney RP

tumblr_nlaw4jg4uY1rd4558o1_500.gif

Who doesn't love Disney? The lights, the magic, and the wonder of it all draw in hundreds upon thousands of visitors each year. The park also draws in young adults looking for a fun job at the happiest place on earth. However, this job isn't always sunshine and rainbows. Relationships, drama, and secrets always seem to spread everywhere, even at the idyllic Disney World. Maybe things aren't always a dream come true after all.

xxx

Hey y'all! I've seen this idea done so many times, and every time it's rems to crash and burn. I refuse to give up on this idea, however, and I'm looking for some dedicated roleplayers to help me out! This would be a high-casual to low detailed roleplay, with a good amount of plotting and planning. I would expect at least one post a day with a minimum of two paragraphs. Don't let this scare you though! I will continually be accepting applications for those interested. And speaking of interest...give me a shout below if you're remotely interested, maybe include a character you'd like to have, and I'll start a PM for some plotting!​

I was in a Disneyland roleplay for a year before it crashed and it's still my favorite to this day. Count me definitely in!

Would there be an overall goal (like the park is going to shut down or something) or is this more of a "play by ear" type of thing? Either way, it sounds kind of interesting... I certainly never does this before.

I would be interested and I could give you a bunch of drama because pretty much all of my friends work at disney #theaterkidproblems

I would be curious to see how this pans out. I've never done a slice of life roleplay before - but, I suppose trying new things is what helps to build a good writer.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back