• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy DreamRP Mk.2

Timezone Brackets are located in the "Notes" Tab

Please post your timezone here. If there are any of you in America and do not know your time zone please refer to this link: http://www.timeanddate.com/time/map/

A time zone looks like this: UTC -7 (my own time zone)

By placing your time zone here, it will help me "bracket" you with other players. To more or less guarantee you a more active experience (to reduce wait time between posts if possible. I understand all of you have busy lives but this will help).

Other than that feel free to spam dank meme's or whatever your little heart desires, have fun, and be respectful.

Last edited by a moderator:
Time zone: EDT UTC/GMT -4

There shall be a post up soon. I am curious as to how this shall go.

XANXeto said:
Time zone: EDT UTC/GMT -4
There shall be a post up soon. I am curious as to how this shall go.
@XANXeto Thank you for taking the time to read ALL of what I wrote, and respond accordingly. I have requested a new tab from the admins and will be putting your info into that tab ASAP. I hope this roleplay becomes large enough that you can enjoy playing with people in the same timezone as you ^^

Also sorry for the short post I am delaying to see if @Musicomar4 is still online, and participating if not then I will be implementing a "sleep" status on characters who have not posted for longer than 45 minutes

I understand. I might be getting off for the night myself if no one else post within that time. It's almost 6:30 a.m. here, and I have a job interview at 1:30 p.m.; so the idea of staying up with late with that knowledge was not a smart move on my part. Eh, can't help it when I can't sleep.

@ArachneGlycon

I also appreciate the offer of 'staff'. I'll do my best to help those that need it and progress the story along. I have many of ideas that can be bent to any situation.

XANXeto said:
I understand. I might be getting off for the night myself if no one else post within that time. It's almost 6:30 a.m. here, and I have a job interview at 1:30 p.m.; so the idea of staying up with late with that knowledge was not a smart move on my part. Eh, can't help it when I can't sleep.
@ArachneGlycon

I also appreciate the offer of 'staff'. I'll do my best to help those that need it and progress the story along. I have many of ideas that can be bent to any situation.
Oh so you were interested in the staff position?

Good luck with your interview I understand being an insomniac myself

Also if you are interested in the staff position please send me a personal message and I will begin a "test" of sorts to decide if I can accept you as an admin. I'm sure your abilities are up to par but I can't let just anyone become an admin. :)

@XANXeto

Last edited by a moderator:
[QUOTE="Quiet Is Violent]Actually this scares me. Too much freedom. Sorry, I don't think that I can do this one.

[/QUOTE]
@Ninja God

That depends are these people actual roleplayers or will they be NPC's you control? Also do you know what timezone you're in?

Eastern USA and i guess ill control one character personally and the others will be like NPC but illl have control over them too sorta. Theyll just be following my main character which ill have full control of them at that time but i guess if i have them sorta venture off and do there own thing theyll be like a normal NPC until they rejoin the group. I swear this sounds way better in my head but thats the best way i can explain it XP

[QUOTE="Ninja God]Eastern USA and i guess ill control one character personally and the others will be like NPC but illl have control over them too sorta. Theyll just be following my main character which ill have full control of them at that time but i guess if i have them sorta venture off and do there own thing theyll be like a normal NPC until they rejoin the group. I swear this sounds way better in my head but thats the best way i can explain it XP

[/QUOTE]
Haha okay I trust you. Go ahead an post if you'd like :)

Hey all. My uncle had a birthday party, so that's why I've been out all day this time.

I was going to say I was opting for the Quest of Immortals, since the Mountains region is where Caleb is right now, but come to think of it, he actually doesn't really want to be there, and was just leaving. I would say his ultimate affinity belongs to the Quest of Humanity, since he is in fact a purebred human, and would like to return home to the Earth region if he can. However, he may show passing alliance to the Quest of Knowledge, should it be established as important to our play, given that he passed through a small piece of the Forest region to get here, and will likely have to pass back through to return home, and may meet our fellow players along the way, whom he would no doubt be happy to assist in whatever way he can. So, ultimately I'm opting for Quest of Humanity, but Caleb is currently at the corner of a few different regions and may pass between them on his way back to the Earth region. Depending on if anyone else signs up for Quest of Humanity, Caleb may very well never make his way back to the Earth region, and wind up being caught up in some more populated quest he encounters on the way.

As for Reaper, he will, for the most part, be wherever Caleb is, and possibly sometimes stick around when Caleb leaves on errands, so that I'll have an excuse to play Reaper alone for awhile. Given that Reaper is the Grim Reaper (or at least a Grim Reaper, perhaps a lesser Grim Reaper) it might make sense for him to have some passing familiarity with the Underworld, but given his current affiliations, he probably won't be spending any time there, at least not until Caleb dies, if that should happen in this RP.

I'll have an IC post up soon, I just have to stake out an appropriate entry point. I'm sure there is one already, since a lot has happened, but I'm too tired to find it right now. It's been a long day. (Don't get me wrong, I've read through all the recent events in the RP, I'm just too tired to process them. You know how sometimes you're really wiped out, and you read something, and you have to read it over a few times, and you still don't get it, even though it's something stupidly obvious what it means? It's like that.)

@ArachneGlycon

@Blue Bluey Bluford

Don't sweat it, Blue. I'm sure we've all been in that state of mind before. Sadly, I'm always there... *sigh*

And now a public message from the 'Terror of the Void': "You'd wish the world you know to end! Yeeeesssss..." (Totally a Cho'Gath reference, but I think it conveys the right message.)

@ArachneGlycon[/URL]
No biggie you've shown to be one of the most active members along with almost everyone here. The only person who hasn't been posting on a regular basis would be invisible monster. And somewhat annabella but she has a lot of role-plays going on so it's understandable. I've been very pleased with how active everyone has been this far. So if you need a break every now and then no problem. Also welcome to the administration team @Blue Bluey Bluford

@XANXeto I have brough BBB onto the Admin team, he will be assisting you and vice versa ^^

Users who are viewing this thread

Back