• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Dream Daddy Rp? (CLOSED)

Hello! I'm WhimsicalWriter, but feel free to call me Whimsy for short. I've been binge playing Dream Daddy, and I would love to roleplay from it.

Important Rules/Notes:

-I am a twenty-year-old female.

-No one-liners please. I usually write between 1-3 paragraphs (I consider a paragraph to be at least three sentences long), though depending on the situation I might write more.

-Have decent grammar and spelling. We all make mistakes, but it'll be difficult if I can't understand what you're saying. ^^;

-I have no triggers, and if you have any please don't hesitate to let me know.

-I will not rp explicit sexual content; we will fade to black before anything too heated happens.

-Follow RPnation rules.

-Take as much time as you need to respond. Due to my hectic schedule, my replies can vary from several a day to two a week

-My dadsona's personality is exactly how he acts in the game.

My ships:

(If you play one of my listed pairings, I will do any pairing (except incest, pedophilia, and beastiality) for you, including canon x OC/a dadsona and canon x canon. For example, if you do for Hugo x Damien for me, I can do Robert x Joseph, Craig x your dadsona, or whatever else you want for you.)

My dadsona x Mat
AU. Mat's coffee shop has been struggling lately. While he doesn't like the idea of letting a stranger rent a room in his house, he desperately needs the money for himself and Carmensita. Craig recommends dadsona. Although things are awkward at first, Mat and dadsona quickly become friends and heading toward more.

Hugo x Damien
AU. Hugo is a werewolf, and Damien is a vampire. Neither knows the other's secret (since Damien wears heavy cologne) until well after they've become friends. Even though they're beginning to grow feelings for each other, vampires and werewolves are not supposed to be together, and people from their past will try to separate them.

Robert x Craig
Craig, despite dadsona's insistence that he needs to take a break, is pushing himself to the breaking point with his insanely busy schedule. So dadsona convinces Robert to take Craig on a week-long vacation. On the vacation Robert and Craig go cryptid hunting, and they might find something they wished they hadn't...

If you're interested, reply here or PM me. ^_^

Last edited:
Oh man, yes. Yes. Perfect.

I was hoping someone would look for a ddadds rp. I am so crazy about Robert x Joseph. I would totally be up for a Hugo x Damien as well.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back