• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Dream Daddy Roleplayers Wanted

I'm serious xD. I would probably be the most awkward dadsona ever xD.

Also, I just realized our profile pictures are both Damien with flower crowns. I approve.

I'm totally interested in a Dream Daddy roleplay! Feel free to hit me up. <3

I'd be down to do a little Dream Daddy RP. I could probably play any of the dads, but I have the most experience playing as Craig. Message me if you're interested and we can talk more in detail~ ♥

Yeah... I meant, If you ever do run an RP, where we get to make our own DD's and link a character sheet page where we should post our CSs (character sheets for the RP) here, then want to know about it. And the easiest way to do that, is to post in thread, to make sure you are 'watching' it.

Yeah... I meant, If you ever do run an RP, where we get to make our own DD's and link a character sheet page where we should post our CSs (character sheets for the RP) here, then want to know about it. And the easiest way to do that, is to post in thread, to make sure you are 'watching' it.
Oh! Sorry i haven't really run things on a forum before, i've mostly worked on tumblr and other social media platforms so this is all new to me~

Users who are viewing this thread

Back