• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Dread: Site #19

Is this something you'd be interested in?

• Yes!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No!

• Yes, but... (send problem/suggestion through PM)

• No, unless... (send suggestion)

• Total voters

Ericandmylastname

The Village Idiot
(This is a work in progress!)

As the experiments progressed, the amount of D-Class personnel have decreased at a rapid rate with the staff unaware, as they soon realized that the experiments are still incomplete but no guinea pig to follow. This made the foundation desperate, and figured that the only way to continue plucking people off the street.

But in a more professional and discreet manner, they picked a cabin at the far corner of America where it's quiet, peaceful, has a good view of the forest, and very, very, far from society. It's criminally dirt cheap and it looks nice to hold approximately one-to-two families.

Come join us at Site #19.

Okay, so this is basically a mix between Cabin in the Woods and SCP Foundation. And it's simple, but the Dread mechanic involves a Jenga tower-- which is not dice and can't really work in this form of RP. I'm thinking of ability checks similar to the Dungeons and Dragons thing (but even I never really played a dice rp game D:)

If you are interested--- please let me know, and also send a message to give me advice regarding story, character creation and definitely the mechanics to make this game work. This seems pretty exciting and hopefully it pulls through!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back