• When posting, please be aware that artistic nudity is still nudity and not allowed under RpNation rules. Please edit your pictures accordingly!

Remember to credit artists when using work not your own.

Commission Draw an abstract shape and I'll turn it into something! (Free)

Afropuppy

RPN's Biggest Animal Lover
Soo... It's 1am here and I have nothing better to do, so here we are!
Um... So, I have recently ran dry of ideas for things to draw, which led me to asking my friends to draw abstract shapes at school. Then, I would try to come up with something to turn them into. For example, an animal, food item, plant ect.
That was working for a few days and kept me busy, but my friends ran out of ideas too, so then I thought of making the same thing on RPNation!
I made a list of what you have to do so... Here it is I guess....I'm so tired right now :

1. Doodle a shape that you came up with on your own. Disclaimer: I won't accept any shapes that already exist or that have existing shapes already in them (For example, you can't draw a heart with a star and a circle. You have to make something that makes absolutely no sense at all)

2. Post it in this forum

3. Wait for me to see it (I will automatically like a post if I have seen it, so if I give your post a like, it means that I have seen it and I'm currently working on it)

4. Wait until the "artwork" that I make is done & ready to recieve

5. -After you have recieved it- Do literally anything you want with it, except for selling it since you got it for free.

6. (Optional) Repeat the same process as many times as you want

Don't be expecting any artwork that is actually of good quality, I'm not saying that I'm an expert at this! I'm just doing this to have something to work on in my free time and not in any way claiming that I'm a good artist!

Enjoy... zzzz

Ok, I just scribbled this up on the top of my typewriter case, I see maybe a prototype car with suicide doors or one of those mech suits from Armored Core V if I had to process it.

Attachments

• 20200221_180816.jpg
    20200221_180816.jpg
    1.2 MB · Views: 15
I'm not sure if you're interested in this being the place for it, but, I am biding my time as well, and, decided to iron out my own random, abstract shape into something, as per your idea.

This feels too generic for anyone's particular interest as a character or plot device of some kind in my opinion, however, I do wonder if this is maybe unique enough to try and retrofit into a genuine, repeatable original design. I have the head and upper torso of some, "metal" thing mostly finished now.

Attachments

• 20200221_192629.jpg
    20200221_192629.jpg
    1.3 MB · Views: 14
Heyo heyo!
This made me think a lot of the Blob challenge, so I approached my shape in that way (❁´◡`❁)
I hope it inspires you <3

You can ignore the colors; my love for pastels just leaked on it ;;;;;
blob.png

L lnbb2rptj6
Yours is a bit difficult because the whole outer layer is a square, so I don't know if I can really work with it. I will try though!

Killies Killies
Awwww that's so cute! I'll have to start with yours just because it gives me more inspiration ^^" Good job!

One question though: What is the blob challenge?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back