• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern Dramatic/Tragedy/Romance [Mature audiences]

KatrinaPride

Realistic Logical Ideologist
Hello again! I'm back with a new idea! As compared to a Psycho-Romantic RP [which received very well] this time I will be looking for an audience attracted to a romance RP where the main themes are, yes, Drama and Tragedy. I ask for Mature audiences because this RP will be a story that does not hold back on graphically describing scenes of abuse, self harm, self mutilation, murder, tragic accidents and depression. I do not mind if your character is male or female, again I am transgender and bisexual, all my characters, save for few lesbians, are bisexual as I am. Again, Mature audiences please... I do not want any complaints that you can not handle the subject matter.

I acknowledge that ERP is not allowed but this is a daring thing to post, as it is suggested in my planned characters backstory that she had been raped, it will be heavily hinted at throughout the RP. I need to say this, or I may be reported by someone who does not appreciate that. It will not cross into ERP and the scene will not be displayed, only heavily hinted at. I pray this is okay.

If you show interest in this... Please PM me and We shall discuss this RP.

Attachments

• 0e4292ebe613fe647fe7e930f44fc9a2--sad-anime-girl-kawaii-anime-girl.jpg
    0e4292ebe613fe647fe7e930f44fc9a2--sad-anime-girl-kawaii-anime-girl.jpg
    83.6 KB · Views: 15
Hey, hey. I adore roleplaying abusive, dominant female characters - if you would see them click with your ideas do let me know. I prefer discord as well, but surely we can work something out. <3

ScarecrowJoe, Heather the gamer? I see you two. And there's one more of ya too! Get out here!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back