• Alice

Votes: 1 33.3%
  • Athena

• Tie

• Total voters

[SIZE= 24px]Castiel[/SIZE]

Castiel was taking the elevator up the room, the man he was with, standing away from him since he didn't exactly smell... pleasant. They were both silent during the elevator journey; Castiel was quiet, because he didn't want to risk saying something else and messing up what he'd managed to gain so far, since he was sure the man beside him didn't trust him at all. The man on the other hand, was keeping quiet as he just didn't want to talk to the filthy, dishevelled boy next to him. As they were approaching floor 58, of the 60 floors, where their rooms were, the floor started to shake slightly. Castiel just ignored it and assumed that it was because of the construction that was going on nearby. When they reached their floor, the man stepped out, happy to no longer be in a confined space with Castiel. "If you'll follow me, your rooms are this way" The man said, not looking back at Castiel as he walked towards the doors to the rooms. The man pulled out a keycard and inserted it into the slot above the door handle. "These rooms are of the highest quality, and have on-suite bathrooms" The man seemed to heavily emphasize the bathrooms to Castiel. When Castiel entered the room however, his attention was more on the view that he had from the window. Outside of the window, Demetria's dragon was visible; Castiel immediately noticed some woman that he'd never seen before atop the Dragon's back. "Sorry. But, um, I'll be right back" 

After apologizing to the man, Castiel ran out of the room and decided that it'd be better if he took the stairs down, instead of the elevator, as if the group was in danger, he'd want to get down to the ground floor quicker. Though about 8 floors down, Castiel realised that he should've probably took the elevator, and that he should've realised that there'd be a lot of stairs to go down. So, instead of attempting to sprint to the bottom, Castiel took the stairs at a jog. When he got to the ground floor, his lungs were burning and he was lent against the wall, taking deep breaths; The man he was with earlier, deciding that he didn't particularly like the tops floors that much, after seeing the massive dragon outside, took the elevator down, arriving a couple of seconds after Castiel reached the bottom floor. 

Castiel took a minute to catch his breath, and then ran towards the Dragon outside, doing his best to ignore the burning that was still present in his lungs. He then pulled out his dagger, and threw it towards the top of the dragon, and since it was made from wood, it easily stabbed into it and stuck there. 'I hope this is strong enough to hold me up..' As soon as he got to the dragon, Castiel attempted to climb it using the chain from his dagger, figuring that if he took out the person on top, the dragon would fall too.. or at least he hoped that would work. Castiel was relieved when the dagger seemed to be stuck enough into the dragon to hold his weight while he climbed up it.. though he also made sure to hold onto a part of the dragon at a time while he was climbing and not rely just on the dagger. He hoped that the neither the dragon, nor the person controlling it would notice him while he was climbing 

@Light @Embaga Elder @LokiofSP @Lotusy @The Imperial Flame @King Crimson @CelticSol @Daimao @IPreferTies @Tazmodo @MTchaos1134

Suria

Suria shoved his hands deeper into his pockets as everyone waited for Castiel to return, turning around to see a familiar face dressed in green and gold appear and begin making something of wood behind her. She spoke as she was lifted onto the constructs back,  "You shouldn't have come here to release your demons. Now I have no choice but to kill you." Suria looked around in slight confusion, "I uh...don't think we have any demons here, unless reapers count as demons. In which case I suppose you're half right, and we'll just have to REAP whatever pain you intend to dish ou- Oh shit."

Suria's eyes actually widened as he realized that a massive dragon had formed underneath the girl. He swallowed a lump in his throat as his eyes resumed their typical neuteral state, but he adjusted his hat, pulling it further down his head. He turned his head slightly towards Flynn, "So about not wanting to risk getting an STD from a needle, I don't think you have much of a choice anymore. Unless you want to be eaten by a giant wood dragon, in which case go ahead." Suria pulled his chain from his belt loops and began to walk forward slowly, but stopped, turning his head to Flynn one last time, "By the way, think you might want to go after the girl on top of the dragon instead of the dragon itself. She seems slightly less fucking gigantic..." He then turned back around, rolling up his sleeve as he approached and jamming his injection into his arm. He then used his power to tie one end of his chain onto a spike further up the dragon's arm and tied the other end to his waist, slowly climbing the dragon as he pulled out his pocket watch and checking the time...

Kristen

As soon as she saw the giant dragon beginning to form her first instinct was to jump into the fray and fight immediately, but she then looked down, realizing Faolan was still right besides her. She grit her teeth and let out a frustrated sigh before picking up her little brother and slinging him over her shoulder before taking off down the street, "Okay! Time to run away from the giant dragon thing quickly! Let's just go find somewhere safe enough for you before I do anything to stupid!"

Faolan on the other hand, although initially shocked by the dragon's appearance, was not very happy about the situation once Kristen picked him up, "Hey! Lemme down, I can help you guys fight him! This is my chance to help people this time, come on, let me down!" 

Kristen did just that, dropping her brother once she had barged into some random persons house about seven blocks away. She turned around to run back to the rest of the group, but felt a heavy weight on her leg. She looked downwards to see Faolan had grabbed onto her abdomen and was putting all of his weight in his lower body, attempting to stop her from moving, "No, you don't get to go back out there without me! Th-this stuff always happens, some of you guys leave and go fight something, then you come back hurt and almost dead, and- and... Let me help you this time! I could uh... help get people who are hurt out of the way! Or I could distract it or something! Just let me help please!"

Kristen cursed silently to herself and continued to grind her teeth, looking to the door and seriously considering just welding it shut with a quick blast of fire. She didn't go with that idea however, as she realized Faolan could still jump out the windows, and there wasn't enough time to barricade those as well. So instead she opted to sighand lift her brother's chin up as gently as she could, "Okay, here's the thing, I understand you can help in this fight, no doubt you can, but remember this: if something were to happen to you, I...I don't even want to think about it, never less give it a chance to happen! So you're going to stay in this god damn house, lock yourself in the basement, and wait until I come and get you, understand?"

Faolan bit his lip, unsure of what to do for a few moments. He eventually gave up though, hanging his head and nodding. He began to back away from Kriten to look for a basement or something, but paused just before she left, "Don't curse by the way..." He then went back to opening every door until he found a way into the basement. 

Kristen on the other hand, was already running back to the group, injecting herself with mana along the way. She came in just down the street from the dragon, and was about to just try to burn the fucker, before she caught two guys attempting to scale the damn thing, 'Oh come on! Is this fucking Mount Everst or something?! Who fucking climbs a giant wood dragon for no reason?! Okay, okay...think for a minute. If you can't burn the giant wood thing, then what can you do? I...I can run a distraction! I'll turn into a dragon and that'll keep attention off of everyone else! Even though I'm not anywhere near as big as that thing...and I could very easily die...oh this is fucking terrible...' Kristen balled up her fists and shook slightly before yelling out, "Oh god dammit this better not bite me in the ass!" 

She ran ahead of everyone not attempting to scale the wood dragon and transformed herself, becoming a dragon after a few moments. Although she wasn't anywhere near the size of the wood dragon, she was at the very least a bigger target that was (at least trying to look) more threatening. She held her breath in that moment, waiting for whatever came next...

(The first part of the Kristen post is there so anyone can have something happen in between the first half and her rejoining the fight if they want)

Lance

Lance was enjoying his day off from work. He hasn't really down much, in the day, but it's still a good day to him. He walks the streets until he felt his stomach grumble. He looks down placing his hand on his stomach. Well I guess it's time I do eat something today. He looks around trying to find the nearest food joint he can hit up. He smiles once he spots one not to far from his current location. He walks towards the restaurant and gets himself a table for 1. As he sat there eating his food, he couldn't help but over hear a conversation between three females. He tried to not ease drop but he couldn't help himself. He put earphones in his ear just so it would seem like he was listening to music when he was listening to the girls. Soon he heard the famous Happy Birthday song, which grabbed his attention. He looks over at them and smiles at Zalena's overly happy reaction to the cake. He grabs a waiters attention and orders three vanilla milkshakes for the girls, which is going to be on his tab. 

Lance goes back to eating his food as he waits for the milkshakes to arrive at the girls table. When they do arrive the waiter informs them that it was from Lance and points in his direction. Lance looks over and gives the girls a friendly smile, and wave. Happy Birthday. He said still holding his smile. @Light

Alyson/Hassan

As Castiel left to go check out the Hotel prices, Hassan looks over at the pub. He was wondering where they are and what's their drinking age. He needed something to relieve him of his feelings, and beer always seemed to work for his dad, so he was wondering if it'll be the same for him. Alyson on the other hand, wanted to walk around, and get the layout of the town they were in. She looks over at Erin. Hey Erin. She said softly. Do you wanna go check out the town with me?? She asked shyly. Sadly she wasn't able to get an answer before the ground began to shake and a wooden dragon started to form right in front of them. Hassan looks at Alyson. Call in your baby. Hassan said in a stern tone. Both the cousins injected themselves with their veils. Hassan drew both of his guns and pointed them at Demetria, firing shots at Demetria, while running towards the side of a building for cover. Sadly they were non lethal. The hell you attacking us for!? We didn't, do shit! Hassan yelled out from behind cover.

Alyson looks at Erin. Get on! She yelled at her, reaching out and grabbing her hand, pulling her onto Vaku. Get us to cover Vaku. Vaku didn't hesitate and took off running towards another building where he took the girls to the side of a building. Alyson looks at her cousin who were across from them. She remembered how he told her to call her baby. No doubt he meant Festus. Alyson closed her eyes, and held her hands up to her chest. Festus, if you can hear me. I need your help. Please hurry. Please Bestfriend. Alyson opens her eyes after she finishes contacting Festus. She looks at Erin. I called for help. He'll be here as fast as he can. For now we can help provide cover for the one's on the dragon.  Alyson holds out her hand and solar energy begins to gather within them. Soon her bow and quiver filled with 24 arrows form. She places the quiver on her back, and draws an arrow. She gets off Vaku, and peeks around the corner ready to fire her arrow, but suddenly Alyson started to feel strange. She lowered her bow and went behind cover. I-i cant do it. It's not right. She's confused. Ree didn't use her demons. We didn't do anything to break our agreement.

@Light @Embaga Elder @Lotusy @The Imperial Flame @King Crimson @CelticSol @Daimao @IPreferTies @Tazmodo @MTchaos1134 @GingerBread @LokiofSP

Last edited by a moderator:

Illumia Austrianna Zalena

Once Lance buys them all milkshakes and smiles at them, Illumia sighs. She turns her sight away from Lance and towards her milkshake. She didn't feel like playing the 'you buy me a drink for a go' game today, she had actual goals now. It totally wasn't going to stop her from drinking the free milkshake though. Austrianna couldn't drink it anyways since her body would reject it and she didn't have time for flirting either. It was a nice gesture but the undertones were too obvious. Zalena on the other hand was extremely delighted that he bought her a milkshake. She felt so special since he also said happy birthday. "We should go talk to him! He seems really nice!" Before waiting for consent she was already getting out of her seat. Illumia was about to speak against it but Austrianna shook her head. There was nothing they could do to stop a determined Zalena. The most they could attempt was going with her to protect her if anything went wrong. Illumia picks up on this due to Austrianna's reaction and Zalena's nature. She sighs and shakes her head, "I mean...I don't see why not I guess." 

Zalena, Austrianna, and Illumia get out of their seat and head over to Lance's table, sitting with him. "Hiya! That was so nice of you to do for us! My name is Zalena and this is my older sister Austrianna. She doesn't talk much." Zalena gestures to Austrianna and now Illumia. "This is our new friend Illumia! We intend to travel together on three different adventures! You are?!" Zalena looked absolutely thrilled to talk to Lance, it was meeting a whole new friend! She scoots closer to him and once she does, Austrianna does as well to keep close to Zalena. They were all on the same side of the booth. Zalena and Austrianna on his right while Illumia was on his left. Illumia scoots closer as well, just so she could find enjoyment in messing with this guy. "Yeah Mr. Smoothshake, what's your name and who are you?" ( @Embaga Elder )

Demetria & The Wood Dragon

██████████████████████████████

( ( ! ) You are at death risk this fight )

The wooden dragon couldn't feel Castiel climbing behind it since it didn't have nerves. Demetria thought that letting it feel pain would get in the way of it defending as an attack cushion, she thought wrong. Demetria also didn't notice Suria climbing even if it was right in her face since Hassan was shooting at her. She was too focused on him and Kristen to notice both boys climbing. She had vines rise from the ground and slap bullets away, only to notice that they're non lethal. She couldn't use her gun from here due to property damage possibilities. The most she could do was defend alongside the dragon. 

( ! ) ( Kristen )

The wood dragon has 9 large vines extend from it's body and wrap around Kristen's neck, arms, legs, ankles, jaw, and her torso. The wood dragon uses these vines to try and drag Kristen towards it to get a deep bite into her jugular. With extreme force, it begins to drag Kristen over while opening it's jaw. In at least a few more seconds it's action would be carried through unless it's interrupted. ( @Embaga Elder

@Light @Embaga Elder @Lotusy @The Imperial Flame @King Crimson @CelticSol @Daimao @IPreferTies @Tazmodo @MTchaos1134 @GingerBread @Lokiof )

As Castiel sped away from the group and toward the hotel, Ree sighed and doubtfully thought to herself, Okay, we're staying here anyways...I'm sure it'll be fine... with a relaxed breath and a self-deprecating grin on her face, she confidently thinks to herself, I need to quit being so scared! I mean, it's not like things could get-

Just then Ree notices the flash of a familiar, green set of arms pointed in her direction, and recognizes their wielder as the woman who nearly shredded her to ribbons with magical, petals of sharpened stone. 

...any... her mind, still not caught up to what was presently happening, tries to finish her earlier thought, as her eyes watch Demetria lower her weapons and split the earth open with her hands.

As a massive behemoth of vines and roots takes form from the abyss and deposits Demetria atop it's back, Ree takes two steps back, before slipping on the slick coat of mud and landing on her seat. As she looks up at the monster before her, her mind fearfully concludes, ...w-worse!!

---

Managing to scramble to her feet, Ree quickly runs into a nearby building for cover, and hastily searches for a way up to the rooftop.

As she clambers around the house, apologizing profusely to it's few-remaining, cowering residents, Ree accusingly asks her demons, "Okay, anyone know what Demetria mean by "releasing your demons"? Have you guys been causing trouble again!?"

To which several demons fearfully and defensively reply, "T-Twasn't us, Ma'am!" 

"It must've been somma tha otha demonfolk lurkin' 'bout dese parts dat got da heathen daughter so riled up!" 

"Demons? What other demons?" Ree asks, her interest peeked.

"Oh yah! Ple'y demons here, master! Dey lookin' like dey were pret busy at work, too! Uh..where you reckon you goin, anyhow?"

As Ree opens the hatch and clambers onto the roof, Ree tiredly responds, "I'm going to go clear all of this up before anyone gets hurt."

As she rolls the mana injection in her hands and studies the dark, murky liquid within, Ree recalls Suria's warning of the long-term side-effects of dark mana usage, and to her worry, finds that she can't recall how many injections she's taken over the course of this adventure. 

With a nervous gulp, Ree forces herself to plunge the injection into her arm, allowing her fearsome aura to flow forth, making her shine like a bright star to those of demon-kind and like a blinding, obscuring beacon to who could sense the presense of other's spirits.

---

With a focused, defiant yell and a bold, running start, Ree leaps from atop the building. For for a moment, she seems to merely fall freely through the air, plunging to an unpleasant meeting with the mud-ladden street, until a small, curious being grows from within her back, latches onto her body,  spreads it's pair of lithe, leathery, bat-like wings, and carries Ree upward, climbing towards the dragon's back.

@Lotusy @LokiofSP @IPreferTies @That Guy Over There @Embaga Elder @CelticSol @Daimao @The Imperial Flame @Tazmodo @Light @MTchaos1134 @GingerBread 

Alice & Alexandria

2f9574c92d892330ce96bf237eb5f916.jpg.1aa8e49a4f6221cdd0630aa74ad2a860.jpg IMG_20150926_182013.jpg.22f71b233ab2daddfa15291c8b133136.jpg

"So you expect me to believe all everything you just told me, which is information from Christina?" The woman with white hair stands before Alexandria within a volcanic realm. Her eyebrow was raised and her notorious temper was already beginning to rise at the mere mention of Christina. Alexandria who was sent in the temple alone, due to certain conditions nods her head slowly. "Y-yes..." 

Alexandria was sent in alone for three reasons. Alice's temple was at the bottom of the Mariana trench and Alexandria could withstand the water pressure while being able to get in and out swiftly. Christina and Alice don't get along very well so having Alice wake up to her wouldn't do much good in convincing Alice to join them. Lastly if Alice were to attack Alexandria would have a higher chance of subduing her in their current state. Alexandria has both the speed and the healing capability to last in the fight. 

"You're right, this is a fuckin' mess. A world that I have to work together with Christina? What has the world come to?! You know what though? I believe you. I can feel Carnage more than ever within me so it must be true. He must be really pissed at the fact that he's been driven so far into a corner to use me as a hiding spot. I guess it's a bit funny on my part. I don't have time for this endless dialogue, let's get going to these kids. Besides...I have some expectations with these kids to meet. Also a baby picture album to fill. Question, are they still young enough to be babysat?" While Alice was gathering her power and syncing up with all carnage users in the world, Alexandria shrugged. She didn't meet too many of the kids to tell so she couldn't answer that question properly. She takes Alice in her arms and flies out of the temple with her, joining Christina. They land upon Mount Olympus, Greece in a matter of seconds since Alexandria can fly faster with Alice. 

Christina was standing in front of their mother's grave. Turning around a few seconds after their landing. "Oh, looks like you finally made an educated choice in life, Alice." 

Alice's expression was completely deadpan. "On second thought...fuck working together. I'm going to kill the bitch." 

"Don't fight in front of mother's grave."

Christina was already getting underneath Alice's skin and with a grin she decides on harassing her. Usually she could contain herself from trash talking someone but Alice was far too irresistible. She could never resist the urge to piss this woman off. Alice on the other hand would always try to control her temper but it constantly sky rockets at any word that comes out of that shit smear's mouth. "Why don't you come do that then? It would make mother so happy to see you finally land a hit on me. I really wonder why Carnage chose you as his host, at least Morgan actually proves useful to her mana companion." 

"P-please stop fighting you two...mother wouldn't want this."

Alice was actually making her way over there to fight Christina. Usually in a contest of brute force, Alice takes the top between the two but right now they were weakened. Christina didn't know what power Alice had left and was using this argument to see what it was...and anger Alice. Alice's hands began to be covered in scales, obviously shifting into dragon form since it's the only power she has now.

"Thanks for listening you two, my opinion matters..." 

As Alice begins to change Christina new two things were clear. The kids had a new vehicle and she fucked up bad. "Alice, you'll annihilate mother's grave if you shift. Besides, we need to meet the kids now. I don't have time for your temper tantrums." 

"So now you consider that?" 

Alice calms down, ending her shift. "Yeah whatever...just don't talk shit again. We shouldn't fight in front of mother's grave anyways."

"..."
Christina turns to Alexandria with a small smile. "I have one of my spirits following the kids. Can you take us both to Spain? They're in trouble. Sorry about the fight but you should have stopped us earlier."

".......This is why I want to kill everyone."
"What was that?" Alice thought she heard Alexandria mumble but wasn't very sure. She takes a step closer to check.

"Nothing at all." Alexandria grabs both Christina and Alice, flying towards Spain.

Lance

Even though two out of the three girls didn't seem to be happy about the milkshakes, Lance was still happy that one of them was happy about it. Since his nice deed was done, he turned back towards his half empty plate. All that was left were fries. Lance grabs a few and puts them in his mouth. As he started to eat his fries, he was surrounded by the very girls he bought milkshakes for. Two on his right and one on his left. The birthday girl speaks first introducing herself, and the other girls, and their activity. She asked about who he was, which he was glad to answer,but soon all of them decided to scoot closer to him. Lance looks at them all and couldn't help himself but to blush. Huh... He looks at Illumia as she speaks pushing him to introduce himself. Well my name is Lance, and I'm here just trying to enjoy my day off from work. It's going good so far, could be better. What type of adventures are y'all on?? 

Alyson/Hassan

Tch, these damn non lethal bullets. Hassan said as he stood behind cover. He looks over at Alyson who seemed to be in a slump. He wasn't surprised that she wasn't able to fight. He looks around the corner and sees Kristen being dragged by vines. Shit. He looks over at Alyson, thinking she can help without fighting Demetria. Alyson!!! He calls out to her, getting her attention. She looks at Hassan. Kristen needs help. Take care of the vines with your flames. Alyson looks around the corner seeing Kristen. She looks at Hassan and nods. Alyson was all about helping Kristen. Alyson gathers flames in her hands then morphs it into the shape of a wind shuriken, she throws it towards the vines, cutting Kristen loose. Hassan looks at Alyson and give her the thumbs up. Good job! She smiles and mouths the words "Thank You". 

@Light @Embaga Elder @Lotusy @The Imperial Flame @King Crimson @CelticSol @Daimao @IPreferTies @Tazmodo @MTchaos1134 @GingerBread @LokiofSP

Castiel

Castiel was glad that the dragon seemed to not notice him.. he wasn't so glad when it started to look like his team was getting themselves in danger; He wanted to help them and make sure that none of them died, but at the same time, he knew he couldn't say or do much without giving away his position to Demetria. So, he carried on climbing up the Dragon, though he was going quite slowly, since he was still quite tired from his run down the stairs not a couple seconds prior. When he managed to get the dragon, Castiel took a deep breath, checking his pocket for his injection. "Alright.. one.. two..Castiel started sprinting at Demetria, using his power to move at the speed of light, so that he could get to her before she even had a chance to react. He Tackled her off of the building, and since he still had some mana left to use it for a few more seconds, he picked Demetria up and pinned her up against a building, with his arm against her neck; His dagger was left in the dragon, since he'd forgotten to pick it up beforehand. Castiel tried to think of something to get her to calm down, at this point he didn't mind if it was just scaring her. But, he didn't want to kill her, at all. 'Think..what can I say to her?' Castiel tried to think, but was painfully aware that he didn't really have much time to say something to her, before she got her dragon to eat him, or something. So, Castiel just went with the first thing that came out of his mouth. "I am the nephew of the monarch Patrica Crossway. I suggest you stop this attack before things get worse for you" Castiel had only said that thing, since he had been going with that lie earlier, and it was the first thing to come to mind. 

Demon Scouts

As Ree brought attention to herself, small scouting demons began to float around her to talk to her demons. "What are you doing?! Focusing on such trivial affairs. You are supposed to be scouting all of Spain. This is a direct order from Violetta herself! How will our archdemons rise properly if we don't scout the perfect summoning area for them?! We must conquer this planet not play games with flimsy dragons!" The demons grab several of Ree's demons and drag them away to scout alongside them. Come now! search for a place polluted with sin, return to hell, and report it to Violetta so she may inform Lucifer! We have only two days left to carry this task out! Move!" ( @King Crimson )

Illumia Austrianna Zalena

"Right now we're going to find Illumia's home so she can find something valuable she left behind. On the way we need to take a DNA test to prove that we're actually the kids of previous Dragon's Roar members. Right after those quick things we need to find my other sister who's lost and has amnesia." Before Illumia and Austrianna could stop her she had already said everything. "You know what would be really cool Lancie?! If you joined us! We could have a huge friend party!" 

Illumia was staring at Lance, hard. He wasn't half bad looking and was obviously blushing. Air quote gay, or not. Illumia at times could dig a guy if she sees a good one. She briefly looks to the side and begins to twirl her hair around one finger while chewing on the inside of her lip. Those were little actions she would subconsciously take when attracted to someone no matter how brief. "I guess I don't really care if he joins. If it's just a little bit, can't force the guy to leave his job Zalena." She decides on leaving this whole sexual tension situation alone, she wouldn't act on it. 'Fuck I'm so weak. How the hell am I supposed to be into this guy after I was so adamant on not wanting anything to do with him. I don't know if it's leftover hormones or if it's because I'm just that easy...' ( @Embaga Elder )

Demetria & The Wood Dragon

( ( ! ) You are at death risk this fight )

Kristen was cut free once Alyson hit the vines with flaming shuriken. The flames traveled up the vines and on to some parts of the dragon's body. The wooden dragon wasn't very intelligent so it didn't think too much on property damage. It begins to flap it's large wings hard. Allowing razor sharp leaves, chips of wood, and strong wind to blow towards Kristen. Kristen had a lot of time to move out of the way. Though if she did the restaurant behind her would be flattened. It seemed like there was an abandoned child still in there, too scared to move. It's either Kristen would take the brunt of a possibly lethal attack and save an already forgotten child or she could save herself at the expense of a purposely forgotten child. 

Demetria wasn't scared at all, in fact she had a new advantage. She could use Castiel for influence over Africa. Her body turns into stone, trapping Castiel's arm within her stone neck. She begins to blend into the ground and pulls Castiel with her completely. She transports him to her room within the castle using the Earth while she reforms upon the dragon. She grumbles at the fact that the dragon was causing so much damage, forcing her to cut it's attack power in half after it sent it's attack at Kristen. She was too focused on the dragon and still didn't notice Ree and Suria climbing. 

( @Embaga Elder

@Light @Embaga Elder @Lotusy @The Imperial Flame @King Crimson @CelticSol @Daimao @IPreferTies @Tazmodo @MTchaos1134 @GingerBread @Lokiof )

Reemons

As the demonic scouts drew close to Ree, the presence of the young girl seem to shimmer and warp, becoming a glorious, radiant star. The light emanating from somewhere within bathed the demon's flesh with the nostalgic heat and warmth of hell's eternal flames and seared their feeble minds with wondrous prophecies of a future yet to be, a future that promised great change for all of demonkind. Their brethren beckoned them in with open arms, welcoming them to their new home.

Welcoming them to their new future.

Welcoming them to their  n̨͏̷è̸̵̢͠w̢̛͟ ̡͞͞ẃ̴ơ̛̕r̢͡ĺ͝ḑ̧̨́ ͘͜͝͠o̸̢̢̢͠r̷͠d̡͘e͟͡r̶̛͘.

Ree

Ree hesitated, hovering in the air as she watches her new "recruits" sink into her flesh to join the rest of her horde, before loudly exclaiming, "Ah geez! This is not what I needed!" 

Her angry grumbling is cut short however, when she overhears sounds of struggling atop the dragon's back. Pushing herself upwards, Ree reaches the top just in time to catch a glimpse of Castiel's form as he disappears beneath the swath of entwining roots. Motivated with newfound anger and seeing the perfect opportunity to strike as Demetria rises from beneath the dragon's flesh, Ree's wings take two strokes upward, building the necessary lift and momentum. With a forceful push, Ree charges toward Demetria with arms outstretched, in a vicious aerial tackle. The force of the collision sends a jarring pain through Ree's shoulder and crushes the air from Demetria's lungs. Fighting through the pain, Ree closes her thin arms around Demetria's body, locking her arms in place at her sides, and redirects the momentum of her charge upward, separating Demetria from her dragon and carrying her into the sky.

@Lotusy @LokiofSP @IPreferTies @That Guy Over There @Embaga Elder @CelticSol @Daimao @The Imperial Flame @Tazmodo @Light @MTchaos1134 @GingerBread 

Castiel was shocked as Demetria seemed to turn into stone.[COLOR= rgb(0, 128, 128)]"I didn't think I was that scary..." [/COLOR][COLOR= rgb(0, 0, 0)]Castiel then tried to move his arm away, only to find that he couldn't. [/COLOR][COLOR= rgb(0, 128, 128)]"um... That's not good.." [/COLOR][COLOR= rgb(0, 0, 0)]Castiel found himself being sucked into the ground, figuring that he was in trouble, Castiel reached into his pocket and pulled out the hotel keycards that he'd been given earlier and threw them onto the ground in front of him, so that the group would still have a place to stay, after the fight was over. He also hoped that the group would grab his dagger for him... If he survived long enough for them to save him[/COLOR]

@Everyone (I Dunno how to tag on mobile, soz)

Erin

Erin felt a bit happier as everyone started to figure out where they wanted to stay for the night, with Castiel already heading off to the hotel to find them some room. It was a good idea, and as much as she loved camping, sleeping somewhere nice would be much better - as long as nobody asked her to pay for it. Of course, none of that was important right now, as Alyson suggested they go into the town, an offer Erin could only smile at. "Yea, Alyson, that's a great id-" Before she could finish, a strange, gun-toting girl appeared, threatened their lives, and backed up that threat with an enormous wood dragon straight from the ground. It was almost too much for Erin to process at once, though thankfully her new friend had faster reflexes, allowing Erin to quickly join her on her ride. "Thanks, I owe you one." As Vaku took off to cover, Erin could help but look around at the kids they'd been traveling with, all of whom were entering the battle slowly but surely. She was impressed as their leader took straight to the dragon's back, as another girl literally sprouted wings and flew, and found herself absolutely astonished as a girl literally sprouted wings and took flight towards their enemy. Soon enough, though, Erin found herself party to Alyson's plan, only nodding in agreement, as she didn't know who this "he" was. 

The next step, obviously, was pitching in to the effort to kill the damn dragon. Alyson was already unlimbering her bow, and Erin felt the pressure to help rise - even though she had no idea to contribute. Remembering that both Alyson and Hassan had injected themselves with some liquid before they fought, Erin rummaged around her pockets, finding her own mana injection. "Um, do I just... ah, nevermind." Deciding not to bother Alyson, Erin aimed the injection into her upper left arm. Since she had no skill in doing so, it hurt like hell - but at the same time, she felt exhilarated, energetic, and... powerful, too. Some memory flickered in the back of her mind, but Erin pushed it aside, noticing that Alyson had suddenly stopped around the edge of their cover. "Alyson?" She asked, peering around at her friend. "What's wrong?" Erin got her answer soon enough, essentially what she'd expected: Alyson didn't want to resort to violence. "Hey, don't worry," she said softly, hoping she'd settle Alyson's nerves. "I don't know what sort of agreement she's talking about, but she's trying to kill us, for god’s sake. We don’t even have to hurt her, we just have to get rid of that giant wood dragon.” Soon enough, Hassan called out to Alyson as well, and either through her words or his, Alyson snapped back to reality, using her fire to burn the dragon and free Kristen.

Eventually, Erin decided to do something. Between bursts of fighting, she kept peeking around the corner to check on the battle, shuffling back and forth as she did so. While she kept a sharp eye on the proceedings, however, Erin stayed mostly unaware of the tracks her feet were leaving in the ground. By the time she’d stopped, however, the unknowingly drawn sigil lay on the ground - a long triangle with three curved lines resembling claws just above it. Erin noticed the strange pattern a second later - and to her surprise - it began to glow. The trees at the edge of the forest began to bend slightly towards Erin, and the form of a grizzly bear rose from the ground, giving Erin the third fright of her life that day. “Alyson,” she whispered, poking the other girl as the bear stared straight at the two of them. “Y-you saw that right?” The bear didn’t seem to react to Erin’s chatter at all, simply bowing down its head. “W-what did I do? What should I do?”

(Sorry that I can't get tags or colors on the body - mobile's being a dick.)

Lance

Lance found the girls list of adventures really interesting, especially the DNA test. It'll be really cool is these girls were children of previous Dragon Roar members. He's heard lots about that guild and really looked up to him. The guild is what lead Lance down the road to train in swordsmanship and practice his powers.  He wanted to protect the ones he loved from anything. He found it pretty funny how Zalena called him Lancie. Hasn't known her very long and already she's given him a nickname. Her affor to join actually brightened up Lance day. Before he said anything he looks at Austrianna and Illumia to see if they would have any objections in Zalena's offer. Surprisingly they were cool with him joining. Actually I'm sure my mom wouldn't mind if I take a couple of days off. She's always wanted me to go on some type of adventure. He smiles and pulls out his phone. I'll just let her know what's up so she'll have some people cover for me. Lance's day is starting to get better and better by the second.

He texts his mom and informs her of his plans, then sets the phone down. So when do we start?? He said with a smile glancing over at Illumia. @Light

Since their quiet small talk, the Twins have been lurking about around the group, trying to make sure nothing serious goes down, beside, well, the dragon. "Um, shouldn't we be doing something about this?"

"Well, I suppose so, I mean we can go and stab the living hell out of the Dragon's neck, I mean isn't that a Dragons,weakspot?"

"No, im pretty sure it is the head, or It's underside."

"Well no, Dragons need their necks for all kinds of- actually you know what, lets just start testing this instead of arguing."

"Okay, just go for the front legs first so we can bring them down to us, instead of climbing the bastard."

pedeapsă nods in agreement as both of them put their helmets on, and start making a break for the front legs, both using their needles to attempt and stab into the Wooden Dragons legs, and destroy them.

@Lotusy @GingerBread @Daimao @Embaga Elder @That Guy Over There @IPreferTies @LokiofSP @The Imperial Flame @Tazmodo @Light @CelticSol @King Crimson

Hassan/Alyson

Hassan peeked around the corner seeing how Alyson's flames started to spread along the dragon. 'If she increases the flames then she could burn the dragon with her flames. If we do this right, then we might not need Festus.' He thought to himself. He goes back behind the corner then suddenly he heard crying. It sounded like a child crying with fear. Hassan looks in the direction of the scared child who was inside of a restaurant right behind Kristen. He looks at the dragon seeing how it was about to attack. Damn it if she moves then the kid is gone. He turns his head back towards the kid. Alright Hassan time to act. His eyes turns black and gold and he runs towards the restaurant at 40mph. He runs inside and grabs the kid then swiftly exits. He stood outside the building. Kristen get out the way!!! He yelled out to her than ran away from the fight with the child in his arms. Hassan took the kid towards a safe place where other towns people were. Someone help this child find their parents. Damn. He then leaves without saying anything else, running back towards the scene. 

Alyson was looking around the corner at the fight when she was poked by Erin. She looks at Erin, then at the bear which completely startled her. Why-why is this bear here?? Alyson become even more surprised when it bowed. I don't know really. Maybe let it, since it's bowing. She looks back at Hassan's spot and realizes that he's gone. Where did he?? She said to herself. She looks back at Erin then at the ground seeing a sigil. She realizes that the bear was summoned by Erin. An Idea pops in her head. . Maybe we can use it help any other casualties left behind. We can use it for transport. Well you. I'll have to stay here and help anyone with my flames. You can take Vaku as well. He'll protect you because you're my friend. She smiles. Alyson has made her first official friend within the group. If her parents were here they'll be proud. 

@Lotusy[COLOR= rgb(39, 42, 52)] [/COLOR]@GingerBread[COLOR= rgb(39, 42, 52)] [/COLOR]@Daimao[COLOR= rgb(39, 42, 52)] [/COLOR]@Embaga Elder[COLOR= rgb(39, 42, 52)] [/COLOR]@That Guy Over There[COLOR= rgb(39, 42, 52)] [/COLOR]@IPreferTies[COLOR= rgb(39, 42, 52)] [/COLOR]@LokiofSP[COLOR= rgb(39, 42, 52)] [/COLOR]@The Imperial Flame[COLOR= rgb(39, 42, 52)] [/COLOR]@Tazmodo[COLOR= rgb(39, 42, 52)] [/COLOR]@Light[COLOR= rgb(39, 42, 52)] [/COLOR]@CelticSol[COLOR= rgb(39, 42, 52)] [/COLOR]@King Crimson

Myra

Myra wasn't exactly keen on wasting a vial aiding the civilians of a town she'd be staying in for just a day, taking the opportunity to slip away  from the scene as if nothing had ever happened! Unfortunately she was stopped by a whining brat with snot dribbling from their nose, crying and asking "Where's my mommy!?" in the sad crying tone you'd hear if they had just lost someone very dear to them! This wasn't welcomed at all, the feelings within Myra's cold-hearted body telling her to at least take pity on a poor child but the intelligent part of her brain that didn't rely on feelings told her to go do what you planned at the castle! Be free! A moral dilemma formed within her, almost tearing her apart like the sun would had she injected herself with the powerful mana that dwelled within her pocket. With time she offered a hand to the child, offering only the most reassuring smile before choosing to head back off towards the action in the center of town where she imagined the parent would be; the child following of course, feeling a bit better now. 

Through the action she could tell that they were winning, she just hoped that none of them would see her actually being kind and helping one of the townsfolk, especially a child! Doing what she could to keep her distance for the safety of a child made her job in at least trying to see if there was any possible person, an adult specifically was alive or hiding in a place that was going to collapse if Kristen stayed within it; frankly that would be amusing, just do that please. 

(I don't know where I was going with this, take it anyway.) 

@Lotusy @GingerBread @Daimao @Embaga Elder @That Guy Over There @IPreferTies @LokiofSP @The Imperial Flame @Tazmodo @Light @CelticSol @King Crimson

King Adrian Cress

Adrian received a phone call from, the professor that he had hired for Demetria, only to find out that she had recently left her lesson for a break. He didn't really know why he was getting an update on the fact that his 'daughter' was taking a break, nor why he should even care about that sort of thing; As long as she wasn't wasting his money skipping classes, he couldn't care less what she did. Though, when the professor mentioned that there was a dragon made of wood tearing up the town outside, Adrian started to get annoyed; He didn't like the fact that property that belonged to him was being destroyed, ultimately costing him a lot of money, either from being forced to clean up the mess, or because of the lost tax that he had put on properties. Standing up, Adian summoned a member of the undead legion.

A few seconds later, the same member of the undead legion appeared in front of the Dragon, and threw his spear at the Dragon, with it landing in between Demetria's legs. On top of the spear, was a letter attached to it with string; The letter had a wax seal on it, stamped with the symbol of the European monarch. The letter inside had a message to Demetria from Adian. Once The member of the legion had done his job, he sunk back into the ground, and back to Adian, before going back to the underworld.

Demetria, I suggest you stop destroying my property; As of right now, you have no claim to any of my power or wealth, and if you don't want to lose what little I allow you to have, I suggest you stop what you're doing, and go back to your classes immediately. And unless you can prove that you leave class at any point, is useful to me or my country, you will be restricted to the castle from now on. I have also sent a letter to your professor, and have told her to not allow you to leave the castle without my permission. So from now on, I suggest you continue to stay on my good side, unless you want to be out on the streets like some common beggar

@Light  @Lotusy @GingerBread @Daimao @Embaga Elder @That Guy Over There @IPreferTies @LokiofSP @The Imperial Flame @Tazmodo @CelticSol @King Crimson

The Meta Demon

As Demetria read the letter she knew one thing was certain, she had to retreat. The wood dragon sinks back into the earth and the mud recedes with it. Demetria stares at the group with a bland expression. "We shall meet again and I will claim your lives. As incentive to find me, I will let you know that I have your leader with me." Demetria tosses out a map with a red dot over a certain point in England. "Come to that castle if you wish to find him." Demetria shifts into rose petals and blows away in the wind. Though before things could calm down, a magic symbol appears on the floor near the spot she left. Out of this symbol, black inky evil in the form of darkness oozes out of it. A feeling of hatred, evil, and blood-lust emanate from the symbol. From the symbol, a being made up of black inky darkness rises. It has red glowing orbs for eyes on the inside of it's head and it's body was nothing but a horrendous mix of mythical beings. It had what seemed to be a unicorn's head, a minotaur's upper body, pheonix wings from it's back, and a serpent's tail for legs. All of these body parts were made up of inky black darkness. This inky black darkness was also oozing off of it's body like it's own form of body hair coming from all over. This inky darkness was so thick if you were close enough you could suffocate in it. These beings are made up entirely from evil, hatred, and blood-lust. Only being a demon in name. This untamed and unknown species have formed a recent temporary alliance with hell. Details on what they are, what they can do, and where they come from are unknown to even it's allies in Hell.

( ! )

These beings had arrived since lesser scout demons just happened to be recently absorbed. These demons don't even wait, they saw targets and immediately were driven by nature to kill them.  The meta demon flaps it's phoenix wings and fires off 52 flaming feathers. They fly directly after the kids, three feathers per kid. While any leftover feathers flew towards a random building or towards the floor. Not one feather had hit it's target just yet and would follow the target until it hit them or something else. The meta demon takes to the skies and circles around the group. ( 

@Lotusy @GingerBread @Daimao @Embaga Elder @That Guy Over There @IPreferTies @LokiofSP @The Imperial Flame @Tazmodo @CelticSol @King Crimson  @MTchaos1134 )

The Four Soul Whiskers

As Castiel was stuck inside of Demetria's room, Io began to speak within his mind. "Now would be the time that you ask us for support, since you're all alone and a prisoner of war," Rhea's voice is the one that comes next. "Not that it would matter. He doesn't even want us around as his weapon and he can't defeat the soul whisker within his dreams. There's no way we'll ever get a perfect resonance." Rhea's voice seemed to be filled with disappointment while Cyris speaks up next. "Now don't say that, we still have a chance to work together, isn't that right Castiel?" ( @GingerBread )

Troubled by her foreboding words and Castiel's disappearance, Ree affixes with Demetria with a concerned, if not slightly hurt glare as she makes her escape. What quickly becomes far more troubling for Ree however, is the appearance of an enigmatic, oozing symbol, which gives birth to a loathsome, horrific fiend.

"What the...?!" Ree murmurs under her breath, mesmerized by the beings alien appearance. When the beast shakes it's mighty wings  and fires off a deadly volley of burning quills, Ree recovers from her momentary shock and crosses her arms over her body defensively, summoning forth a familiar wall of unfortunate flesh. Seeing the trio of feathers soaring towards him, Bastion pathetically moans a small, "N-Not again!" before involuntarily bracing himself as the quills embed themselves into his hard, adamantine flesh, forcing him to stifle back pained, agonized screams through closed teeth and release a large, singular tear from his eye as he endures his suffering. 

Hearing the rapid thunks of projectiles being stopped in their tracks, Ree breathes a sigh of relief and appreciatively whispers, "Thanks Bastion. You really saved the da-" 

Ree's expression of gratitude is cut short by the air current generated from the meta demon's sudden lift-off, which sends the still-airborne child and her pair of monsters reeling.

After the imp on her back reestablishes balance, and Ree stops the world from spinning around in her eyes, Ree looks up at the menacing creature circling overhead and panically exclaims "W-What is that thing!?"

One of demonic scouts that had recently recruited into the legion's ranks places itself upon Ree's shoulder, and with a chipper smile and a professional, dedicated tone, answers, "That would be a meta demon, sir! Part of hell's most recent alliance! Must be here because it sensed a problem with our scouting squad, if I had to guess, sir."

Looking back up at the shadow looming overhead, Ree exasperatedly sighs, "Great. I'm just on a roll for messing things up today, aren't I?"

Myra

It took a moment for her to get over the fact that Demetria was such an attractive lady, somone she would totally just be willing to lay her life down for in the act of protection! Unfortunately for her fantasizng would be cut short by the demon whom looked rather frightening, if the kids crying was any indication. Myra did her best to hid the child behind her, hoping that maybe the demon wouldn't notice the small being and possibly leave them ; this was not the case. 

Within seconds there were 52 flaming feathers shot from the wings of this monstrosity, three for each child while the others flew into random buildings probably targeting unknown survivors; the kids parents? There was a sudden choice to make now, save a kid and die trying or sacrifice the kid for your own good. I'm sure the choice for most was obvious, unfortunately I care not for human life but that sometimes doesn't Include Myra. It didn't take long for the feathers to catch up to Myra, who'd stopped and was now doing her best to protect the child within her arms; acting as some sort of human shield. 

If it wasn't obvious already Myra had chosen to save the life of another, the feathers seeming to find themselves a nice place within her back with only the little stem poking out; blood choosing to soon follow. The pain was excruciating, almost unbearable! It made her wish to wail out in torment, though she wouldn't, now she just needs a little rest. 

[Hooray for a tired post! If she dies there's always an extra vial in her dress pocket.]

@Lotusy @LokiofSP @IPreferTies @That Guy Over There @Embaga Elder @CelticSol @Daimao @MTchaos1134 @The Imperial Flame @Tazmodo @King Crimson 

Castiel

Castiel was slightly scared, because he'd just been essentially kidnapped by some girl who was trying to kill his group, though he figured that it was better than just being straight up murdered by the girl. He then started to wonder if this girl had kidnapped anyone else from the group.. though before he could get any further into that thought process, he heard three people start talking inside of his head; It took him a couple of seconds to remember who they were though. 'I forgot about these guys.. wait. Can they hear my thoughts? I hope not, they already don't like me, them finding out I forgot about them, probably wouldn't go well' Castiel then decided that it was probably a bad idea to keep thinking about it, in case they could hear his thoughts. "Um..Sure? I would like to- Wait. Hold on.. what thing in my dreams? Do you mean that guy who wants to kill me? I thought that was just another one of my nightmares...Castiel had just assumed that it was a nightmare, like the thing with Ruby and where he saw everyone die horribly, and didn't bother to put much thought into it. "Um.. but, I don't.. I would like you guys to stay around. I mean, you guys have saved my life already.. and you all seem nice.. or at least kind of nice.. though I guess that's kinda my fault; I just have no idea what.. any of you guys are; I don't know what celestial items are.. and I wasn't exactly having a great day.. So, I'm sorry for what I did.. I should've listened to you guys at first" Castiel was hoping that he could fix the mistakes that he made with these girls, or at least start to get along with all of them. He didn't mean to offend them in the beginning and had regretted it.. especially after they'd told him they would stop existing if he didn't 'resonate' with them.

@Light

Alyson/Hassan

Hassan stepped out from behind the building as the dragon sank back within the ground. His eyes were locked onto Demetria as she spoke about her capturing Castiel. He grits his teeth as she disappears. I hate her now. Hassan said to himself. Before he could go grab the map a magic circle appeared causing Hassan to fall back to his cover position. Great now what? Hassan asked himself. He looks over at Alyson who was still alright and with Erin, Vaku, and a freaking bear? That's a question for later. Hassan and Alyson peeks around the corner and watches as bad things unfold right in front of them. Hassan hoped that Alyson's bestie was almost here. Alyson felt a connection slowly growing. Festus is close. She said. They look at the meta demon and watches as it flaps its phoenix wings sending flaming feathers at them. Alyson used her fire manipulation to manipulates the flames around the feathers coming at her to change their course and hit the feathers going for Erin, protecting them both. Hassan uses his powers to teleport the feathers into his hands and quickly throw them into the ground. Hassan looks up at the skies as the meta demon began to fly above them.

Soon Hassan and Alyson caught the sent of blood. They turned there heads towards the origin of the scent, seeing Myra who had feathers in her back. Damnit it would be her. He looks over at Alyson. You go heal her and I'll cover you. She nods then points up. He's here.  She said to him, causing him to grin. 

Alyson and Hassan ran out from where they were and ran towards Myra. They were surprised to see that she was protecting a child. Hassan actually had a small change of thought about her. She was less of a itch to him now, but of course he wasn't gone say that or show it.. You look terrible. Hassan...just keep an eye out. He chuckles then turns away keeping his eyes above them. Alyson grabs the feathers and pulls them out fairly quickly. She starts to collect the solar energy around them in her hands. She places them on Myra's back using the solar energy to slowly heal her wounds. It'll be over soon. She said softly speaking about the healing process and the danger they are in. 

@Lotusy @LokiofSP @IPreferTies @That Guy Over There @Embaga Elder @CelticSol @Daimao @MTchaos1134 @The Imperial Flame @Tazmodo @King Crimson  @Light

Festus

[SIZE= 14px]Before Alyson called him Festus has been resting awaiting for her return. So when he finally heard from her, he rushed to her location as fast as he could. He finally arrived on scene seeing the Meta Demon flying around the kids. Festus presumes that's the enemy due to its demonic presence. He releases a load ear breaking roar, then blast fire out his mouth right at the Meta-Demon. Festus is bigger than Kristen, but smaller than the wood dragon. The perfect size between them two. Festus crashes into the Meta-Demon and clenches on to it with his legs and arms slamming it into the ground within the forest. [/SIZE]

IMG_0710.JPG

@Lotusy @LokiofSP @IPreferTies @That Guy Over There @Embaga Elder @CelticSol @Daimao @MTchaos1134 @The Imperial Flame @Tazmodo @King Crimson 

Users who are viewing this thread