• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Dragon's Roar 2: The Destruction of Fate ( Finished )

Light

M.A.R.C.Y.
The Originals were the ones whom created the universe even the creators of the deities themselves. They control fate and others lives as if they're puppets. Though some are born free of those strings. Those born of free will have the ability to kill these Originals if they have the blessing of a deity.

Dragon's Roar, which is a group consisting of the most unlikely heroes are the ones whom will face off against these originals since they are all freed from the strings of fate. They have been told of these originals and have been freed from fate because of Julie. They're in the capitol of the Deity realm under the order of Julie's older sister Isabel whom has 5 split personalities that can split from her body. One of them, Apex is the ruler of the Deity Realm now after splitting and going her own way for a year. Timor, the Deity of Fear and Nightmares is also there with them. She is in fact Grimm's older sister. Whom was recently cut free from the strings when Grimm told her the truth. Those whom are told of the Originals are instantly cut free from the strings.

Since Deities are not allowed to enter the Originals realm they cannot kill an Original unless they leave the realm. Which is why the fate and freedom of the universe relies on those untouched by fate.

Last edited by a moderator:
Julie and Isabel were sleeping in the same bed today. As usual Julie had an open palm over her older sisters face and Isabel was hogging both her own pillow and some of Julie's.

In 10 minutes time both sisters wake up at exactly 9 AM due to their alarm. Julie stretches and yawns deciding to get out of bed immediately. They were in the Capitol building of the Deity realm which is big enough to support more than 50 people with their own rooms and bathrooms. As well as several kitchens and extra rooms. As if it were a mansion-like hotel. Julie walks through her vast room and enters the bathroom to get ready for the day. The others could be up already.

Isabel on the other hand went back to sleep. Only to wake up the minute after and groan. She runs her hands through her hair and makes her way to the bathroom as well.

After some time they both make their way upstairs to the kitchen to eat some breakfast but both sisters end up falling asleep as soon as they sat down at a table.

Last edited by a moderator:
Light said:
Julie and Isabel were sleeping in the same bed today. As usual Julie had an open palm over her older sisters face and Isabel was hogging both her own pillow and some of Julie's.
In 10 minutes time both sisters wake up at exactly 9 AM due to their alarm. Julie stretches and yawns deciding to get out of bed immediately. They were in the Capitol building of the Deity realm which is big enough to support more than 50 people with their own rooms and bathrooms. As well as several kitchens and extra rooms. As if it were a mansion-like hotel. Julie walks through her vast room and enters the bathroom to get ready for the day. The others could be up already.

Isabel on the other hand went back to sleep. Only to wake up the minute after and groan. She runs her hands through her hair and makes her way to the bathroom as well.

After some time they both make their way upstairs to the kitchen to eat some breakfast but both sisters end up falling asleep as soon as they sat down at a table.
Isaac woke up in a haze. He groggily woke up and brushed his teeth then took a shower which woke him up since he accidentally had the heat all the way up. After that he got dressed, it was insane he was 18 now "Time really flew by." He thought. Ace then went to get some breakfast out of the kitchen, seeing the two asleep he said "Hey you two wake up." (3rd post achieved!)

[QUOTE="Cadin shadow lord]Isaac woke up in a haze. He groggily woke up and brushed his teeth then took a shower which woke him up since he accidentally had the heat all the way up. After that he got dressed, it was insane he was 18 now "Time really flew by." He thought. Ace then went to get some breakfast out of the kitchen, seeing the two asleep he said "Hey you two wake up." (3rd post achieved!)

[/QUOTE]
Ever since Dragon's Roar arrived in the deity realm. Apex has fused back with Isabel. So as soon as Isaac woke them up Isabel turned into Dark Isabel. She gets up from the table and strides over to Isaac. "Oh Isaac. My good friend." She throws her arm around his shoulders. "So what did you just say?"

Julie on the other hand simply got up and went straight to making breakfast for her sister and herself.

Light said:
Ever since Dragon's Roar arrived in the deity realm. Apex has fused back with Isabel. So as soon as Isaac woke them up Isabel turned into Dark Isabel. She gets up from the table and strides over to Isaac. "Oh Isaac. My good friend." She throws her arm around his shoulders. "So what did you just say?"
Julie on the other hand simply got up and went straight to making breakfast for her sister and herself.
"I politely asked you to wake up." Isaac said, he wasn't as afraid of Dark Isabel as he was before but the almost drowning thing still rung in the back of his mind from time to time.

[QUOTE="Cadin shadow lord]"I politely asked you to wake up." Isaac said, he wasn't as afraid of Dark Isabel as he was before but the almost drowning thing still rung in the back of his mind from time to time.

[/QUOTE]
Dark grins at the cereal Julie has made and let's go of Isaac. "You're not as fun to mess with anymore. Come on sit.... Julie made you something too." Dark pats the seat next to her. There was also a bowl of cereal for him as well. "So today I'm going to set you up in a squad with Julie over here and a couple others to go on an early morning raid into the Original realm. You up for it?"

Light said:
Dark grins at the cereal Julie has made and let's go of Isaac. "You're not as fun to mess with anymore. Come on sit.... Julie made you something too." Dark pats the seat next to her. There was also a bowl of cereal for him as well. "So today I'm going to set you up in a squad with Julie over here and a couple others to go on an early morning raid into the Original realm. You up for it?"
"Sound cool, how dangerous is it gonna be?" Isaac asked taking his seat eating his cereal.

[QUOTE="Cadin shadow lord]"Sound cool, how dangerous is it gonna be?" Isaac asked taking his seat eating his cereal.

[/QUOTE]
Julie swallows some of her cereal and stares into Isaac's eyes. Without a hint of hesitation she speaks. "We're going to infiltrate the Original realm and try to take down a base. We'll try and kill the Original living in that base before any form of reinforcements arrive. We just need about two more members... maybe the next two that wake up." Julie goes back to eating.

Light said:
Julie swallows some of her cereal and stares into Isaac's eyes. Without a hint of hesitation she speaks. "We're going to infiltrate the Original realm and try to take down a base. We'll try and kill the Original living in that base before any form of reinforcements arrive. We just need about two more members... maybe the next two that wake up." Julie goes back to eating.
"Okay, do we have a backup plan in case we fail?" Isaac asks finishing his cereal and drinking his milk from the bowl, making a milk mustache on his upper lip.

[QUOTE="Cadin shadow lord]"Okay, do we have a backup plan in case we fail?" Isaac asks finishing his cereal and drinking his milk from the bowl, making a milk mustache on his upper lip.

[/QUOTE]
"Yes. Try not to fail in the first place." Julie moves the hair out of her eyes. "If you fail at that, try not to die. Simple as that." Julie finishes her cereal and gets up, she sets the bowl in the sink and walks towards her room.

Dark switches to Witch and shrugs her shoulders.

Light said:
"Yes. Try not to fail in the first place." Julie moves the hair out of her eyes. "If you fail at that, try not to die. Simple as that." Julie finishes her cereal and gets up, she sets the bowl in the sink and walks towards her room.
Dark switches to Witch and shrugs her shoulders.
"Best plan ever." Isaac murmured quietly, looking over to Witch Isabel he said "Do you think that's a backup plan, because I don;t think that's a backup plan."

[QUOTE="Cadin shadow lord]"Best plan ever." Isaac murmured quietly, looking over to Witch Isabel he said "Do you think that's a backup plan, because I don;t think that's a backup plan."

[/QUOTE]
Witch starts to play with her food. She stays silent for a moment as if she's listening to something. "It should be enough.... You all know better than to fail."

Light said:
Witch starts to play with her food. She stays silent for a moment as if she's listening to something. "It should be enough.... You all know better than to fail."
"You're right, thanks." Isaac said calming down a little bit. "As long as we don't mess up we'll be fine." Isaac repeated to drill it into his brain.

Jackie's foot slams onto the door with enough force that the entire thing blows off it's hinges, and she steps into the threshold of the room, grinning from ear to ear with a paper bag in one hand, a coffee in the other. "Wakey, wakey, mother fuckers! The sun is up, the gang's getting back together, and it is time to fuckin' party!" She pulls a donut out of the bag, then bites into it. She pushes all of it into her cheek so she can talk, holding the bag hand in front of her mouth to perserve some scrap of manners, "Y'know, Izzy, I imagined that it would be longer before we all assembled like this again. And I thought it'd be for some kinda joy ride or party or some other shit like that, but I think saving the world as we know it might make up for the fact you don't booze."

CelticSol said:
Jackie's foot slams onto the door with enough force that the entire thing blows off it's hinges, and she steps into the threshold of the room, grinning from ear to ear with a paper bag in one hand, a coffee in the other. "Wakey, wakey, mother fuckers! The sun is up, the gang's getting back together, and it is time to fuckin' party!" She pulls a donut out of the bag, then bites into it. She pushes all of it into her cheek so she can talk, holding the bag hand in front of her mouth to perserve some scrap of manners, "Y'know, Izzy, I imagined that it would be longer before we all assembled like this again. And I thought it'd be for some kinda joy ride or party or some other shit like that, but I think saving the world as we know it might make up for the fact you don't booze."
Jackie manages to make Witch smile and even laugh out loud until her sides hurt. Witch wipes away a tear and walks over to Jackie. "Hello Jackie. How are you?"

CentaurOfAutumn said:
Is this still open?
( Yes. )

CelticSol said:
"Hey Jackie." Isaac said hoping she wouldn't call him any stupid names like she usually did.

[QUOTE="Cadin shadow lord]"Hey Jackie." Isaac said hoping she wouldn't call him any stupid names like she usually did.

[/QUOTE]
"Hey, kiddo. You look optimistic for..." She cuts off to look at her watch, "...Eight o'clock in the morning. Jesus, if it weren't for coffee, I'd probably be dead right now."

Light said:
Jackie manages to make Witch smile and even laugh out loud until her sides hurt. Witch wipes away a tear and walks over to Jackie. "Hello Jackie. How are you?"
"I'm fuckin' dandy, thanks," She sips her coffee, "When are the others going to be coming?"

CelticSol said:
"I don't think that it will make up for the lack of booze," Alpha said, appearing in the doorway behind Jackie. Rubbing the last traces of sleep from his crimson eyes, he smiles. "It never does." Walking forwards, Alpha uses one hand to steal a sip of Jackie's coffee, and the other to steal her paper bag. Standing next to Jackie, he opens the bag, in search of donuts.

CelticSol said:
"Hey, kiddo. You look optimistic for..." She cuts off to look at her watch, "...Eight o'clock in the morning. Jesus, if it weren't for coffee, I'd probably be dead right now."
"Well..." Isaac said not wanting to explain that when he took a shower the the heat was on full blast and that's what really woke him up. "You know me I wake up quick."

Daimao said:
"I don't think that it will make up for the lack of booze," Alpha said, appearing in the doorway behind Jackie. Rubbing the last traces of sleep from his crimson eyes, he smiles. "It never does." Walking forwards, Alpha uses one hand to steal a sip of Jackie's coffee, and the other to steal her paper bag. Standing next to Jackie, he opens the bag, in search of donuts.
"Hey Alpha." Isaac says.

Daimao said:
"It's in there," She digs a bit, then pulls out the donut for him. She takes her coffee back, then gives him a tight, one armed hug, "Hey. Long time no see, dude."

[QUOTE="Cadin shadow lord]"Well..." Isaac said not wanting to explain that when he took a shower the the heat was on full blast and that's what really woke him up. "You know me I wake up quick."

[/QUOTE]
She rolls her eyes, sensing the lie, "Sure, whatever you say, bud."

[QUOTE="Cadin shadow lord]"Hey Jackie." Isaac said hoping she wouldn't call him any stupid names like she usually did.

[/QUOTE]
CelticSol said:

"I'm fuckin' dandy, thanks," She sips her coffee, "When are the others going to be coming?"
Daimao said:
Witch steps back for the moment. Knowing a storm is about to erupt.

CelticSol said:
"It's in there," She digs a bit, then pulls out the donut for him. She takes her coffee back, then gives him a tight, one armed hug, "Hey. Long time no see, dude."

"Exactly." Isaac replies leaning back in his chair. (Logging off sorry)

[QUOTE="Cadin shadow lord]"Well..." Isaac said not wanting to explain that when he took a shower the the heat was on full blast and that's what really woke him up. "You know me I wake up quick."
"Hey Alpha." Isaac says.

[/QUOTE]
CelticSol said:

"Greetings, Isaac," Alpha replied. Happily accepting the donut, Alpha smiled at Jackie's hug. He then gave her a hug of his own, using both arms and lifting Jackie off the floor. After a moment, he set her back down. "Good to see you," he said with a smile, patting her on the head.

After waking up and remembering that breakfast was a thing that everybody needs, Bruce runs down to the dining room, forgetting to change out of his pink pajamas. "All right, bitches, Bruce is in the house and he needs food! What have we got here?"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back