• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Dragons Riders of Argan

After Time Skip
As soon as Colonel Akemi arrived and gave his orders, Vaalyun was back to business; but for the most part just being a bundle of nerves. Of course Vaalyun was beyond surprised to see the General's son, here with the Black Dragoneer troops, but it only ended up adding to his anxiety. The soldier girl, what was her name? Emilia? Was far from his mind as he scurried to and fro, rushing to put his armor on. The cold metals and leathers were heavy on his shoulders, heavier then usual. The burdens of war, soon to come, were sitting atop of him like weights. His face stone cold yet his eyes full of fear, rushed from place to place. After he was dressed properly in his own protective garb he placed the minimal armor that Buraki would need on the battlefield on her own cool scales.

"Who said I need this?"
the dragon complained wiggling underneath the uncomfortable attire. "I did," Vaalyun answered harsh and serious, before moving on to grab his weapons. "You worry too much, young one," Buraki spoke with a sigh. Vaalyun nodded but didn't stop.

His weapons, an enhanced bow with deadly arrows, and a flint lock pistol (that they made him carry), were the only things protecting him. He was good with a bow, exceptionally good, and if he was lucky he wouldn't have to use the firearm. He hated the noise and the smell, the recoil, the flash of light burned into the lids of his eyes. It was rather dramatic of him but he didn't care, he could take down ten men with his bow in the time it took him just to load the damn pistol. He slung the bow onto his back and reluctantly tucked the pistol into it's holster on his hip.
"Stubborn as always," the dragon snorted. Vaalyun ignored her and took one deep breath before mounting his dragon, ready for battle.

Akemi breathed in deep. This was his unit. The Black Dragoneers, the most elite, and the best. His sub Colonels nodded to him abruptly signalling that they were ready to move out. A horn sounded blasting through the camp signalling for the Black dragoneers to assemble. Akemi ran to Acusa and mounted him. "Are you ready to roll?"
"What do you think master? I was born ready for war rawr cha!"
"Don't get to excited! And don't over exert."

Akemi settled into his positions at the head of the Black Dragoneers and watched the 900 man unit gather. The strongest force apart from the Gold Dragoneers, equal to them at full strength. But they were the first to set out and that filled him with pride. He lifted his hand and clenched it. "We ride!"
"Acusa, go!"

Emilia Ardent & Archer
"Its almost time, Emmy! Ready for war?" Archer excitedly asked as Emilia mounted him. Compared to her mount's excitement, Emilia was simply ready for anything. Victory, a stalemate, retreat, defeat, and even her potential death. If anything, she wasn't afraid to meet death if it meant that she could finally throw her nightmares away. She simply waited for the signal and patted Archer's nape.

"I'm ready for anything... Partner." Emilia said, gripping her musket and Archer's reins. Her eyes locked onto their brave leader, Colonel Akemi. He raised his fist and cried out the order to ride. Emilia braced herself and tugged the rein once. Archer's wings beat furiously as he launched himself airborne. The flight of the Black Dragoneers has begun.

Blitzer Blitzer Cronix Cronix

Sigmund Valayar
"Really?" He said as soon as the girl mentioned Akemi's intimidating appearance, his voice revealing a hint of hope "I'd be really glad if he could demonstrate that. It would save me a lot of time if he took back the position of charming Prince in the hearts of the capital's maidens" Sieg's purposefully grumpy attitude let clear that he was joking, a rare occasion when considering his normally serious personality. He immediately recovered the nonchalant attitude right in the next second though, as the girl's question made him once more start talking. "For your information, I personally hate being the center of the attentions. I wonder ho-..." Before he could finish the comment, his voice was cut by the sound of an impact in the on ground: the direct result of Indra's not-so-soft quick landing.

Sieg immediately dropped the subject after the small interruption, as he proceeded to climb the massive body of the Dragon - that was apparently already prepared for the ride, being already equipped with the gear needed to comfortably ride a Dragon - stopping only to reply the girl's question - In a fairly good humored way that clearly denoted his not after once more meeting his Dragon - before taking off. "Why would I? Nirvana is always a good company in despite of her temperamental rider. No need to say that captain Eden is also welcome to join us if she feels like doing so."
FireMaiden FireMaiden
Comet Comet

Eden listened to the conversation between the two, then nodded to him when he said she was welcomed to join. Of course, Ryu didn't sound too pleased to fly with other dragons, but it was not her choice. "I would love too, Ryu needs to learn to be social anyways." she said, looking at the dragon out the corner of her eye as Ryu growled.

Almost everyone knew Ryu hated other dragons, scared that they would in someway hurt Eden. She climbed on top of Ryu, even when the dragon squirmed at her touch. She looked at the two people that was with her, along with their dragons. "I'm ready when you guys are. " she told them, watching Ryu intently as she glared at the other dragons. Of course none of them were paying attention to her, but that doesn't mean she won't be hostile.

Eden tapped the dragons neck, trying to get her out of the hostile trance. It worked for a little bit, but her gaze quickly moved back towards the other captains dragons, her tail thrashing angrily. "why are you dragging me into this?" the dragon questioned Eden, but Eden didn't answer.
FireMaiden FireMaiden Arne Arne

Thalia Montilyet
She chuckled, "Aw, Nirvana likes you too." As she said this, she was already putting Nirvana's saddle on. The dragon was excited, it had been a few days since their last ride, Thalia had been a bit busy. But, as soon As soon the saddle was on, Nirvana eagerly almost bounded out of her little area, and got ready for Thalia to hop on.

The woman chuckled, hoisting herself up.they were in the air a few seconds later. "So, are we ready Captains?" She asked with another chuckle. Comet Comet Arne Arne

Sigmund Valayar
"You heard them Indra, It's time to fly." Sieg said as soon as the girl's finished their preparations, giving the confirmation that his dragon needed to take off. The result was immediate, as the destroyer-class Dragon directly leapt towards the sky, using the overly developed musculature of his limbs to directly reach a high height before opening his azure wings and using them to impulsionate himself towards the sky, movement that was accompanied by a delighted yell coming from his rider, that clearly enjoyed the feeling of riding his companion.

FireMaiden FireMaiden
Comet Comet
(short post because the professor is staring me and directly receiving a shitty grade in traumatology isn't in my plans)

Ryu reluctantly took off after the other two, grumbling to herself. She flew below the others, the small dragon looking up at the others. "Ryu what are you thinking?" Eden asked the dragon, but the dragon didn't answer. The dragon took control of the wind, shooting ahead of them, then up to ride in front of them. Of course, Eden thought, Ryu doesn't like riding in the back. Eden pulled Ryu back to fly beside them, the dragon growling angrily. Her tail waved around, Eden feeling heat bubble underneath her. "Ryu don't you dare, if any Black Dragoneers are near, or any enemies are around, you'll give us away with an explosion." she told the dragon, feeling the heat go away then looked at the other two around her.

"Ryu isn't..kind with other dragons. Before being put on a meat truck, she was used in Dragon fights. When she finally lost a fight.. You could guess where she went. " she chuckled softly, Patting the angry dragons neck. She grumbled before asking the others, "How did you guys end up with your dragons?"
Arne Arne FireMaiden FireMaiden

GM: The sun still hidden behind the darkness but the sun will begin to come up soon. Everyone except the guards on duty and the Black Dragoneers are hidden away in their barracks after curfew. Even captains are sleep. The Black Dragoneers approach their target.

Akemi sighed softly. All night in the saddle was tiring, and no sleep made it nearly unbearable. However now he activated his telepathetic link to his soldiers to give orders to them.
"Soldiers listen up. We are going to activate invisibility illusion. Stay in rank to make our work easier. Soon we will be descending on the upcoming battlefield. Our goal is to take up positions behind where the enemy army will come in and flank them after the battle begins. This means do not engage enemy no mater what. If you do compromise this mission, your rank whoever you are will be stripped; you will be made a private in the army. Understand this soldiers? Good now we fly quietly. I will kill the scouts of the enemy army if need be."
Akemi linked up with his ten men who had been sent a head and conversed with them about the situation. Perfect conditions. They continued to fly and came upon the battlefield. The valley of Meddigo. Many a battle had been fought here to keep enemy out of Argan towards the end of the war. Every time they had succeeded against miserable odds. The battlefiend was enclosed by two small ranges of mountains to the north and south. They would be hiding in the northern mountain range. He looked into the valley and shuddered. The ground was permanently scared from the massive battle that had taken place on the grounds. Small hill jutted the field leading to sharp ravines and the like. Perfect for a solely air battle. Small dragons could even use the ground for cover. He sighed. It would soon run red with the blood of dragons.
Wandering Grim Hollow Wandering Grim Hollow Cronix Cronix FireMaiden FireMaiden Comet Comet Arne Arne

Users who are viewing this thread

Back