• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy Dragons, Fantasy, Knights, oh my [interest check]

kelsmister

Hi there. Trying to find someone, just a single person because I don't think my plot would work for a group setting, to roleplay with. I do have some slight requirements however.

• Semi-lit to advanced only. NO ONE LINERS!!
  • 3rd person format. He/Him She/Her They/Them style.
  • Somewhat active. At least twice a week. I get antsy
  • Anime/drawn photos or pics. No real photos (though pictures not required)
  • Throw in your ideas as well!
  • I have discord if you prefer chatting there.

Long ago dragons use to rule. That was until the humans decided to start slaying them left and right. With the last one's dying breath they cursed any objects made from it's hide. The humans were skeptical at curses, much less those done by dragons, but many of the items made from that dragon indeed laid waste to those foolish enough to wear them. In an attempt to rid themselves of the curses the slayers clans came together and sealed away the items.

Now hundreds of years later a traveling museum exhibit, featuring medieval artifacts somehow got a hold of one of these items. By mistake the item was put into the gift shop for sale, while a fake sits in it's place among the glass cases. One lone girl buys the necklace, thinking it's a cheap trinket, puts it on and has the curse unfold upon herself. The charm changes her into a dragon. It's revealed that all the items once sealed away are now loose in the world, and many are putting them on to their horror and becoming monsters. It's up to the newly formed dragon girl and one of the slayer's youngest members of it's clan to help gather up all the items and to hopefully break the curse she's under, before someone decides to slay her.

SOME BACKGROUND/FAQ:
  • You character would be HUMAN. Prefer 18+ but no older than 40. They would also be a member of an ancient clan/knighthood of sorts. Think MIB style, as they clean up the messes of the magical and mythical.
  • Someone in said group would have been responsible for stealing and setting loose said trinkets and objects. Our character would be going about finding them and disposing of the newfound monsters created from them, or obtaining them before someone can put them on.
  • I'm not against romance in this, and it would probably lead to it eventually.
  • If you want your character to have something happen to them, cursed as well, I'm open to it.
  • Reply or send a pm if interested!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back