dragonblooded in Autocthonia?

There wil always be people playing around with what-ifs.

My fondest recollection ( :roll: ) of a what-if was that of the 'Super-Exalt.' Yes, it involved a normal Siddie-to-be somehow taking the Second Breath as a DB while three Celestial shards slammed into her simultaneously.

The Exaltation consisted of the Unconquered Sun, Luna, and Saturn arguing over this little kaffeesklatch and how to fix it, while Gaia was smirking in the background...

It really should, but the player wrote such an entertaining argument between the Three that I decided, bemusedly, to allow it.

The agreement hammered out between the Three was that the girl was, at any given time, an Eclipse, No Moon, Chosen of Endings...and a DB of House Ledaal.

The argument between the two Faction reps that found her...and the two First Age Lunars, clued in by Luna, that ensued after all four showed up on the poor girl's doorstep post-Exaltation was...scarcely less entertaining.  8)

Jukashi said:
I'm pretty sure four Exaltations at once would make a human body explode.
I would certainly make that happen if a player of mine (gods forbid) ever requested to play a character like that. And I wouldn't warn anyone untill it happened.

"Ok guys, you reach the cliffside just as the sun sets and the mechanical raitons following you swoop down to attack. Sunflower explodes. Bob, what's your move?"

Ormseitr said:
Jukashi said:
I'm pretty sure four Exaltations at once would make a human body explode.
I would certainly make that happen if a player of mine (gods forbid) ever requested to play a character like that. And I wouldn't warn anyone untill it happened.

"Ok guys, you reach the cliffside just as the sun sets and the mechanical raitons following you swoop down to attack. Sunflower explodes. Bob, what's your move?"
well a person is destined to be a siddie at birth so that stops any other essences from bonding with them. but i think Lytek would probably watch out and make sure that Solar and Lunar essences do not collide. but that would be fun.

orionstark1482 said:
well a person is destined to be a siddie at birth so that stops any other essences from bonding with them. but i think Lytek would probably watch out and make sure that Solar and Lunar essences do not collide. but that would be fun.
 Lytek got slipped a dreamstone, and while he was...indisposed, the Solar and Lunar shards (as well as a random Terrestrial designation) were abruptly re-assigned, and the normal Siddie 'prior-claim' tags were supressed...just long enough.

orionstark1482 said:
 Lytek got slipped a dreamstone, and while he was...indisposed, the Solar and Lunar shards (as well as a random Terrestrial designation) were abruptly re-assigned, and the normal Siddie 'prior-claim' tags were supressed...just long enough.
something that crazy would have to be orchestrated by someone with a lot of power and influence who could get that close to Lytek, distract him, and then set 2 exaltations on a guy who had 2 inside him already.

sounds like a great Siddie story. conspiracy, intrigue, drugs. sounds life fun.

Oh, it was completely silly, beyond all measure.

The campaign was kinda like that--a band of Siddies determined to unite the Factions, then take over Creation.

Screw the Masquerade; we want power, dammit!

Jukashi said:
It does sound a bit silly though.
Luunaaaaa?
hmmmm... maybe Gaia. she could be like "all right, all this crazy in fighting has to stop. from now on all you exalts are going to get along and beat up those demons."

crazy beyond imagination. but would be a good conspiracy.

It really should, but the player wrote such an entertaining argument between the Three that I decided, bemusedly, to allow it.
 The agreement hammered out between the Three was that the girl was, at any given time, an Eclipse, No Moon, Chosen of Endings...and a DB of House Ledaal.

The argument between the two Faction reps that found her...and the two First Age Lunars, clued in by Luna, that ensued after all four showed up on the poor girl's doorstep post-Exaltation was...scarcely less entertaining.  8)
I know not whether to cry or laugh...

Users who are viewing this thread

Back