• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Dragonball Xenoverse Bar RP

Z2010Deadmeat

Time Lord
After a long day of going on patrols, doing Parallel Quests, and training under your mentors. What does a Time Patroller do for fun? Why not swing by the newest renovation to Toki Toki City following Demigra's attack? Come by to the city's brand new bar! Have a drink. Recount your adventures to your fellow patrollers. Recruit someone for a new adventure. Perhaps try your hand at some songs on amateur night. Play some pool. Place some bets on a Martial Arts Tournament on the TV. Maybe you want a side job to earn some extra Zeni. The choice is yours!

So yeah, in anticipation for the next Xenoverse game I thought I would see if anyone would like to have their Patroller with their own custom backstory all meet up in a single place. There won't be a real plot and people can come and go as they like. If this gets enough interest I'll get to work on starting up a thread.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back