• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy Dragon Riders (MxF) or (MxM)

ThreeSuns17

Just another Empire Ant
This is partially based off of a well known book/movie/TV show. You should be able to guess what that is.

A group of four friends is tasked with protecting their small home island. Normally, guards like themselves would be large men with swords and clubs, but this group of four consists of teens with spry builds about them. They're dragon riders, trained under the very best. The only issue with their job is that their home island has no issues, no enemies, no conflicts, and very little serious crime. That was all about to change.

Muse A, the captain of the riders, is a pretty laid back guy. He knows they'll never be in any serious danger, but still insists his fellows continue their training and stay sharp when they're on patrols.

Muse B is A's second in command. A girl without much worry about her job and her duties. She shares A's sentiment about never being in danger, but was never much of one for "staying sharp", as her Captain would put it.

You'd be playing Muse B, and I Muse A.

There comes a morning where ships appear on the horizon, spotted by Muse B. The ships look ready for war. When they finally reach the island, the chief of said island sends a welcoming party to the shores. Without a second thought, an order comes from the head ship, and a cannon blasts the party to pieces. All hell breaks loose, cannons firing this way and that, smoke fills the air. The team is separated and confused. A and B end up on a nearby, smaller island, barely managing to make it through the heavy smoke and ash filling the air.

From there, the two will find their other two dragon riders and attempt to take back their home.

Muse B can also be played by and as a male, if you're more of a fan of MxM sort of stuff. I'm perfectly willing to do MxM or MxF here, whichever is your preference. However, which Muse i play is not interchangeable.

Hope I'll hear from you soon.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back