• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy Dragon rider academy (Closed)

Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
Hello there whoever is reading this! Im derpfestor but you can call me whatever you want(my name is Josh just in case you want to know).

Now lets get right into the rules! \(OwO)/

What I expect from a partner

There are only a few rules I would like my partner to follow and I will do the same which are as follow:

1. As far as pairings go Im completely fine with both mxm and mxf. I will not do fxf I'm just not capable of making a female character as good as a male one.
  2. Be able to write detailed and at least 3-5 good paragraphs. I will NOT accept any one liners as a response with excuses such as I have writers block or I didn’t know what to reply If you have problems like those please tell me.
  3. Please have good grammar and spelling. I don't expect a spotless message every time but I expect you to at least read through your message again to see if its well written and write something I will be able to understand clearly without having to ask for an explanation.
  4. I don't want you to be active all day everyday life gets in the way and everyone has things to do. I would like at least a reply every 2-3 days. That doesn’t mean I will drop you completely if you don't. If you are sure you wont be able to post for whatever reason or are having a busy week or you just cant come up with something just let me know I prefer knowing a reply isn't coming more than wondering if you just evaporated out of existence or dropped it.
  5. Just write a sentence with the word boop in it in your reply or pm so I know you read this.
  6. Please don't expect me to guide the story alone all the time. This has to be fun for both of us and I would like a partner who doesn’t feel like he will just be along for the ride so to speak I want to plot with them and come up with something together so we can have as much fun and enjoy the role-play as much as we want.
  7. Don't God mod or meta game.
  8. I don't do doubling sorry It's just not my cup of tea. I'm completely fine creating and using secondary characters but I prefer to focus the plot on the main two characters.
  9. Please dont use real life faceclaims for characters.

Idea/promt whatever you want to call it

Well the main idea of it was making it a medieval or modern(prefer it) setting where dragons and dragon riders exist normally as either a military unit or peacekeeping force so to speak. There are two main types of dragons which are the normal and less powerful ones who are weaker and the stronger and elite ones which have a mind well beyond their more animal counterparts and are capable of shifting into a human form.

The main focus of the story would be on the dragon rider academy (if you want to call it that) where the students would meet their dragons and discover for the first time that some can actually take a human form. Its not like a huge secret they have to keep from everyone but its something that shouldn’t matter that much to anyone besides the dragon riders and the dragons themselves. It would be more or less like a boarding school with dorms and such and a town nearby.

I was thinking about making the selection process to see which student goes with what dragon with a link between them that both can feel and once they accept it the symbol or drawing representing the dragon would appear as a kind of tattoo on the rider’s body (wherever you want it). This can develop into just friendship or romance (highly prefer romance to be honest :p).

Oh and Im looking for someone to play as the dragon rider with me as the dragon assigned to him or her ^~^

Pm me or leave a message tagging me on the thread if you want to talk about it or have questions. Okay that’s all I won’t take a lot of people but unless I say its closed then the thread is open .

Boop. I'm up for it it means that I will have to get better from my small paragraph posts but yea. I'm up for it as long as their is FTB if any of the lewder stuff occurs. That and minors are just a no go for me. If we will be using minors just count me out.

Boop! This is a really cool idea! Feels very Eragorn but I like it. I agree with Eradon on the minors things, and if you plan to make this romantic at all I would prefer we set up limits etc. All in all though it sounds like a nice idea!

Just to clear things up FTB is mandatory and no lewd stuff is even permited on this site so no need to worry about that now Ill pm both of you :3

Users who are viewing this thread

Back