• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Dragon Orb OOC

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here

Wandering Owl

It just matters that someone was listening.
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
[class=fyuri11wrapper] max-width:400px; height:400px; margin:auto; [/class] [class=fyuri11imagebox] width:400px; height:500px; background:url('https://raivereniging.nl/binaries/content/gallery/rvportal/logos/ooc-logo-nieuw.jpg') no-repeat; [/class] [class=fyuri11overlayparent] display: flex; align-items: center; justify-content: center; max-width:400px; height:400px; [/class] [class=fyuri11overlay] display: flex; width:200px; height:200px; margin:auto; background-color:rgba(0,0,0, 0.8); color:#fff; [/class] [class=fyuri11header] display: flex; align-items: center; justify-content: center; flex-flow: column nowrap; text-align:center; width:100%; font-family: 'Sigmar One', Impact; font-size:30px; color:#fff; [/class] [class=fyuri11parent] opacity:0.0; position:relative; margin-top:-500px; width:100%; height:500px; background:#000; transition: all 0.5s ease; [/class] [class name=fyuri11parent state=hover] opacity:1.0; width:calc(100% - 20px); height:40px; background:rgba(100,100,100, 0.8); padding:10px; [/class] [class=fyuri11content] width:calc (100% - 20px); height:400px; background-color:#fff; overflow:auto; padding:10px; text-align:justify; color:#100303; font-family: 'Sigmar One', [/class] [class=fyuri11credit] max-width:400px; margin:auto; opacity:0.3; font-size:10px; [/class]
[div class=fyuri11wrapper][div class=fyuri11imagebox][div class=fyuri11overlayparent][div class=fyuri11overlay][div class=fyuri11header] Out of Character
-hover to see more-
[/div]

[/div][/div][/div][div class=fyuri11parent][div class=fyuri11content]
Not much to say here - this is where you come if you have any questions, suggestions, want to reserve a particular role, or just chat!
Have fun!

[/div][/div][/div][div class=fyuri11credit]code by Fable Fable [/div]

Hey there!

Would it be possible to reserve the Dusk Rider position? I'll have time to create her character sheet later today.

Last edited:
hey-o! seeing as youre taking reservations, could i reserve the dawn dragon rider?

Other than general RPN rules, the only ones I can think of are
  • If it's a scene where characters are interacting, try to let everyone have a turn before posting again
  • Try not to use one-liners. It's character driven, so even if you're only doing something small, adding a bit of description or internal monologue can really help flesh things out
And a night dragon sounds good - I'm guessing it's the one on the main team, rather than an enclave/opposition dragon?

Actually, I'd like to play an antagonist, if you don't mind. Not a "villain," necessarily, but they might serve as a recurring obstacle for the main group; they want to keep the orb from being restored.

Sure!

Also, I've just updated the Lore page with a little section on dragon names, as I realized that's needed for creating characters

━✦━✦━
yooo!
━✦━✦━

━✦━✦━
oh shit, yes, i would like to take the night dragon rider? since i'm kinda like already done (halfway) with their cs.
━✦━✦━

Sounds good!
Not sure if I've made it clear before, but we will be starting the rp just before the main riders meet their dragons for the first time, if that affects any backstories.

━✦━✦━
okay, so like, uhm... the fc i chose, they have horns, so just ignore that.
━✦━✦━

For now, yeah, though depending on numbers that might change

Right, I'll put you down for that, and if it ends up being open to multiple characters, I'll make sure you get to be a dragon hunter

Ooh, sure! There isn't a dusk dragon enclave, as they're rarer, but other than that, it sounds like a cool idea!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back