• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy Dragon kingdom roleplay

What should the hybrids look like?

• more dragon than human

Votes: 3 30.0%
  • more human than dragon

Votes: 4 40.0%
  • both

Votes: 3 30.0%

• Total voters

Dumplingboy

Personified dumpling who loves candy
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
P5NdkAh_W2ve6mgTSD9LXlr2EmkGDHPru9aTplv1XTKPsJUUHokdSSvoq8_0JjMlpUDdoIACJM-37_tgAZsWFJptVe1i5HjL8yTudHqANSiHIWHG1rheRj57dP-atGTJ5FOBtq0

Okay everyone, though I usually do the large heavy dramatic dark over the top drastic long ass roleplays, I just woke up from a nap and decided to switch it up. This is going to be a rather basic character driven easy roleplay. I’m hoping to make one that is great for beginners and those nation building five year long rp freaks like me.

The plot is not complicated as this is a character interaction based roleplay rather then a start to finish goal oriented role play. Sooooo
WE ARE DRAGONS DUN DEH DUN DEH DUN DUN DUUUUN (we our farmers theme)

Long before night and day the sky gave birth to two heavenly children.
The sun and moon were born as twins but the sky had love for only one.
She gave her life to the sun who was able to rise and rule the sky.
The moon being jealous of the sun’s position made a deal with the king of dragons.
In exchange for his wings the moon would grant the dragon a night among the humans.
The king of dragons agreed and was ripped of his ability to fly. The moon joined her twin in the sky and after many centuries was able to fight for equality. The dragon king was finally granted his end of the deal and used his one night as a human to have sex with like thirty women.

Okay this being said you are the children of the dragon king. Now the the dragon clans our clans of dragons (duh) in the dragon kingdom (where else would it be) that is shut off by magical barrier. You the children are considered to NOT be apart of the clans and your father has been up in mountains doing god knows what. After twenty years of silence a deafening roar can be heard from the mountains shaking the ground you stand on. Only those with dragon blood could understand this to be a calling. Though you guys have never been accepted you hope with your fathers return this would change things. When you get to the magical barrier you will run into the guardian (this is where the rp will start). You demand council with your father. your reasons are your own

get started

Yes you are allowed to be a full dragon , pm me for positions.​

Last edited:
The character sheet has been updated to allow three forms of hybrids details are in link above, please vote on my new poll in the occ

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back