• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy Dragon from the Sky {Platonic, dragon needed}

Everyone in the 21st century knows what dragons are. They’ve been appearing in our myths, legends, arts, and cultures for years! Almost every culture has some version of a dragon. Most people assume they are just made up stories used to scare or inspire children, but what if they were all wrong? What if they didn’t come from ancient times? What if they weren’t from this planet at all?

Charlotte “Charlie” Thompson is the new kid in Raven Falls, a mountain town in the middle of no where. She is twelve years old with a dead dad and a mom who is constantly on work trips. Her sarcastic and tendency to be a loner keeps her from having any friends. She spends most of her time wondering around the massive wood in her backyard.

During her first summer at Raven Falls, Charlie comes across something amazing; a dragon laying injured in the woods.

Y/C is said dragon and his planet, Draco, is currently under going a civil war. He is a rookie dragon, this being his first year of battle and y/c is sent to Earth to establish some kind of base there to hide from the enemy. When one of his enemies follow him, he is injured and crash lands. He is hurt, alone for the first time in his life, and scared. That is when a young human girl stumbles upon him.

Soon, despite being from different planets, the two form a tight bond with one another that makes both of them question their place in the universe.

{So, obviously this will be platonic. I would also like this to be semi advance to advance lit. The themes of this Roleplay will obviously explore friendships and is sci-fi mixed with some urban fantasy. I’m going to give you complete creative freedom with the dragon and we can discuss everything else through PM.

PLEASE PM ME TO JOIN! More than one person can feel free to message me, I don’t mind doing the same plot with multiple people}

Users who are viewing this thread

Back